Now everyone on the team can own quality. Capture findings, create issues, and collaborate with the team, directly from the browser.
Test & Feedback - Now everyone on the team can own quality. Capture findings, create issues, and collaborate with the team, directly from the browser. Everyone in the team, be it product owners, developers, testers, UX designers etc., can now test their web-apps and give feedback, all directly from the browser on any platform: Windows, Mac, or Linux. All kinds of teams will now be able to drive quality in 3 easy steps – capture, create & collaborate. Capture - Take notes, screenshots with annotations, and screen recordings to capture problems. Automatically include rich data like user actions (as an image action log), page load data, and system information. Create - Create bugs, tasks, and feedback response work items to send feedback or report problems. Create test cases quickly based on the image action log while you explore your app. Automatically attach all your captured information. Collaborate - Work offline in standalone mode, then export your session to share findings with your team. For more integrated experiences with end-to-end traceability, connect to Azure DevOps Services or to Team Foundation Server 2015 or later. For example, you can explore user stories directly from the board, manage all feedback requests received, and easily track bugs, tasks and other work-items. To view completed exploratory sessions and get insights across all completed sessions, for example, details about sessions and work items that are created, explored, and weren’t explored, plus other data, go to your exploratory testing insights page. You can use the extension for FREE in these modes: Standalone and Connected Standalone Mode: Available to everyone. Any team, large or small, can use standalone mode to capture issues using screenshots with inline annotations and notes and then share the results using a session report. No connection to Azure DevOps Services or Team Foundation Server required. Connected Mode: Connect to Azure DevOps Services/Team Foundation Server to drive your exploratory testing and feedback flows. - Users with Basic access: Full capture and create capabilities to submit bugs, tasks and test cases. Includes collaboration capabilities like end-to-end traceability, rich insights across completed exploratory sessions, simplified bug/task tracking & triaging, and so on. - Users with Stakeholder access: Full capture and create capabilities, except for test cases, to submit feedback and respond to feedback requests from your team. Feedback experiences are available in Team Services and TFS 2017 or later only. Learn more https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/devops/test/perform-exploratory-tests?view=vsts
- (2019-06-27) Jefferson Lucia: Aplicativo muito prático, infelizmente não gera os cenários de teste em português =/
- (2019-05-28) Jonathan LEI: [BUG] The extension is great, bug unusable on Edge (the new Chromium Edge). Shows "a cross-origin request from origin "null" is not allowed when using cookie-based authentication"
- (2019-03-29) Pedro León Gómez: It's very useful, but I wish I could create test cases with more than 15 steps.
- (2019-03-19) T M: Crashes chrome when trying to record a video.
- (2019-01-22) Sophie Cake: i used to like it and used it all the time but for the last few months it just crashes chrome every time i try to record my screen. Hope this will be fixed soon as right now its totally useless
- (2019-01-07) Saad S Awan: Version: 184.108.40.206 Browser information: Google Chrome 71 Azure DevOps Services/Team Foundation Server URL: itportal:8080 Comments: Team, plugin is excellent effort as I used it today but one problem which I am facing is that when I saving bug or tasks plugin hangs on and continually saving the bug and after some time plugin close the window and when I again create bug previous bug show with unsaved state. Plus I would like to add 1 new feature in the plugin which is we need to give the option of assigned TO Drop down field as well , bug/tasks assigned to some member as well.
- (2018-12-11) Eva A. Theys: We received the (automatic) update from Google Chrome of version 71.0.3578.80 which rendered our Screenshot capturing for web applications useless. After selecting a ' full screen' option, only a dialogue is shown, without a representation of the selected page to edit. Will this issue be resolved via an update? (our current workaround is to disable automatic updates, remove Chrome installations en reinstall a previous version..) Many thanks!
- (2018-12-06) Anand Moghe: The best extension for devops on Azure
- (2018-11-21) Sức khỏe & Hạnh Phúc: great
- (2018-11-16) Norberth Brunner: Es muy útil, inclusive me atrevo a decir que necesario. Hemos tenido un incidente que dejó algunos usuarios sin poder usarlo, sin embargo, mientras funciona es excelente para registrar las pruebas.
- (2018-11-11) Oren Lev: Was great while it worked. Now I always get "You are not authorized to access this API. Please contact your project administrator"
- (2018-11-06) Archimedes Trajano: It was nice at one point, I am just testing it again and find that it does not work because of You are not authorized to access this API. Please contact your project administrator And I am the admin as well.
- (2018-10-19) ilicilicc
- (2018-10-11) Ricard Catalan: Very useful to report bugs, but trying to record screen crash the chrome browser: Versión 69.0.3497.100 (Build oficial) (64 bits)
- (2018-08-21) Oscar Llop: A very usefull tool
- (2018-08-17) Chad: I'd like to be able to delay the screenshot so I can open combo-boxes and get the contents into the screenshot.
- (2018-08-12) Piotr Walczak: Świetne rozszerzenie dla chrome >60!
- (2018-06-22) André Carlucci: Awesome! Tks, Microsoft! Any change of getting the "redux" state into the bug report as well?
- (2018-04-12) Andrea Ruosi: It works well, a good starting point to improve testing in TFS. thank you Microsoft.
- (2018-03-09) Cristian Null: Very powerfull but not very clear on how to use it properly. Checking YT videos.
- (2018-02-28) diego camacho: It is excellent! Even when you don't have a TFS account!
- (2018-01-19) Szymon Wesołowski: Provide feedback as stackeholder as response to request doesn't work.
- (2017-12-15) Angelo Isaac: Great tool! Would be interesting to be able to add request / response data ;) Would be good to have separate document for bugs and session summary on standalone mode. And to have better editing support once the report has been generated!
- (2017-12-05) Wellmmer Lucas: awesome!