Shows an unread count over the favicon for sites that support it.
- (2017-12-13) Esteban Yanson: no me anda
- (2015-09-22) Boris Pardon: Not working on Chrome 45 :-(
- (2015-06-01) Mariano Cifre: Doesn't work to me. OSX Chrome Version 44.0.2403.18 beta (64-bit)
- (2015-01-07) Chris Frolik: Doesn't work. Mac OS, Chrome Version 39.0.2171.95 (64-bit)
- (2014-06-08) Doesn't seem to work for Gmail
- (2013-09-14) Gianluigi Zanettini: Ottimo lavoro! Estensione inserita nella lista "TurboLab.it Chrome Essentials: Le estensioni indispensabili per Google Chrome" http://turbolab.it/162
- (2013-04-12) Joseph San Miguel: It didn't work, as you have to have older Labs which are not available in the current version of Chrome, or are just to difficult for the laymen to find.
- (2013-02-04) Kahil: It doesn't stand out at all. Needs to be more like tab badge for firefox.
- (2012-12-29) Zheng Yu Pang: Works great with every site that has notifications!
- (2012-12-20) Andrew Householder: Didn't even work for me :(
- (2012-11-16) Laurent Verschelden: works great with reader, did not test with others yet. thanks for this extension !
- (2012-09-26) Robert Carruth: Not working on twitter anymore.
- (2012-09-26) Jonathan Nelson: Robust, covered all the bases I wanted to make pinned tabs useful. Thank you!!
- (2012-08-17) Behzad Shabani: It could be better. it'd be better if there was some padding around the number and it would be rounded instead of in a square shape. and also if possible shown next to the website icon, not on it great work :)
- (2012-07-12) Rio Wong: not working for yahoo mail, gmail doesn't show up too
- (2012-02-16) Timur Dautov: Developer Update extensions!
- (2011-10-28) Kahil Nettleton: This is an Ok start, but it really isn't usable like it should be. Users want to have a noticeable notification badge there. This should at least be on par with the Firefox extension called Tab Badge Notifications. Rather than overlaying the notification on top of the favicon, it does so next to it in a large, red dot. This way it clearly lets you know there is something new/unread.
- (2018-08-07, v:1.1.7) the slunch: Does not work
doesnt recognize any websites
- (2017-09-29, v:1.1.7) Jan Killian: Does not work (Opera-win64-dev)
Didn't test in other browsers.
- (2016-08-02, v:1.1.7) Crashes with latest Chrome update
This has worked great for a long time but once Chrome updated to 52.0.2743.82, the extension crashes and will not stay running. Had to disable it. I hope it is updated to support latest Chrome.
- (2016-06-23, v:1.1.7) Oliver Kötter: Does not work at all
Should this extension still work? Tested it on twitter and whatsapp site. Have Chrome 51.
- (2015-03-24, v:1.1.7) Matt Broadway: Stuck at "1"
My twitter and Gmail tabs are stuck at "1" when there are no unread messages on either one of those sites.
- (2015-03-18, v:1.1.7) Jon Cohen: Unread count bug?
As I switch between labels, sometimes the unread count updates, and sometimes it does not. So when I end up back in the Inbox, it does not always update to the current number.
- (2014-10-27, v:1.1.7) Inbox by Gmail
Please add support for "Inbox by Gmail"
- (2014-02-24, v:1.1.5) Not working anymore
Not working anymore with any site, on Chrome 33
- (2013-07-10, v:1.1.5) Timothy Huang: Only detects (), not 
Could Unread count be made to also read from brackets in addition to parentheses? Thanks.
- (2012-10-20, v:1.1.5) Chrome 22 on Mac
With the last update to Chrome, this stopped working, but only on my Mac. My Windows 7 machine still shows the notifications just fine.