Bundle your tags on Tumblr for easy, one-click posting.
******************* v.1.2 Release notes: Updated to work half way with the new reblog/edit feature. IT REQUIRES A TAG TO BE ADDED MANUALLY AT THE END OF YOUR TAG LIST. This version will work with old Tumblr posting functionality if you are using Internet Explorer 9 or are masking your browser as Internet Explorer 9 using a tool like User-Agent Switcher (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/user-agent-switcher/lkmofgnohbedopheiphabfhfjgkhfcgf). ******************* tBundles is a simple chrome extension built to help Tumblr users manage their growing list of tags. Instead of manually typing in the same tags again and again for similar posts, tBundles allows you to save sets of tags in bundles. Then, in the posting process, when you select the bundle name, it automatically adds the entire set of associated tags for you.
- (2020-04-02) Chris Ti: I added tBundles b/c the Tumblr Tag extension stopped working a few days ago, but since tBundles still hasn't been updated it doesn't work. Deleting it after finishing the review.
- (2014-03-17) Cheshire Drago: Does not work at all and I could really use something like this with the blogs I run...
- (2014-01-26) Lindsay Tyson: When it worked it was AMAZING and helpful especially since I run an RP on tumblr. But it hasn't worked in probably 7+ months. It doesn't offer me my tag list to chose from. Which is VERY disappointing. I keep hoping they'll fix it.
- (2014-01-10) Sam Iam: I hope this will be updated soon so it will work again. I hate that I can't use it since tumblr changed things.
- (2013-12-13) Mary Morelli: Loved this app. Seems like Tumblr's latest updates have broken it.
- (2013-12-03) Ru Xu: Does work anymore, but it was easily my favorite app when it did. :( Would really love to see this brought back and updated for the latest tumblr dash.
- (2013-10-12) Tyler Trigg: Didn't work.
- (2013-07-26) Julia Lam: I used to love this app but since Tumblr got a new update a few months ago it has not worked for me at all. If you could update this I would love you forever because I think it's one of the best extensions out there.
- (2013-07-23) Stephany Cuellar: Only worked at the beginning ;____;
- (2013-07-21) Seraphim: Only works about half the time. Does not work when queuing posts, and only sometimes works when editing already blogged posts. Needs to be updated. Otherwise, is very helpful.
- (2013-07-14) Paulina Javiera: doesn't work :c
- (2013-06-24) John Dilfinger: Makes maintaining three different blogs a breeze. So easy to use! Thank you so much for this handy extension!
- (2013-06-10) I really like this app, so any way you could update it? Doesn't work with the new tumblr.
- (2013-05-03) Kellie Caverly: Works like a charm!
- (2013-03-17) Simon Hinchco: Installed tBundles but cannot get it onto my toolbar so I can't use it.
- (2013-03-13) Megan Stephens: I love this! So helpful! Although, it doesn't work with queued posts. Any chance that can be changed? Thanks so much!
- (2013-03-10) Fa Bio: Help A LOT ! But don't work on all Tumblr pages like the queue :-( Is it possible to fix ?
- (2013-01-27) Tania Nunes: Couldn't live without this extension. It makes tagging so much easier and faster, especially with the new update! Thank you for that btw! <3
- (2014-03-17, v:1.2) Cheshire Drago: Does not work
I got this to try and stream line my tags for the blogs I run and it does not work at all! I tried re adding it and it still does not work! I can not ever get the menu open!
- (2013-12-25, v:1.2) Ilker Soyisim: No more work
Since 2 week (Tumblr update) no more work this extension please fix this... Please...
- (2013-11-03, v:1.2) Daniel Hedley: how?
I can't figure out how to use it and there is no tutorial?
- (2013-10-03, v:1.2) Renette Nightingale: Doesn't work right.
So, it'll let me use the tbundles feature. Once. Then I have to clear my internet history, re-log in and use it again. Trying to set up multiple posts on a queue is impossible now; when it worked, it was beautiful, but in the past month or so, it's stopped working. Please fix this, or I'm just going to remove it and go back to tediously typing out the tags. It's almost quicker to do that than clear my cache and log back in to get to my page.
- (2013-07-31, v:1.2) Doesn't work after tumblr update
Would be awesome if this actually started working again. I loved this app. It made tagging so much easier.
- (2013-05-31, v:1.2) Bonnie Detwiller: Doesn't work on reblogging
Since the new tumblr update on May 28th/29th I can no longer use tBundles when reblogging posts. It works when I create a new post, but not on reblogs. I hope there will be a fix for this, this app has been extremely helpful and time saving.
- (2013-05-31, v:1.2) Renn Bice: Tumblr update broke the app.
Same issue as Brittany Collins.
- (2013-05-06, v:1.2) Brittany Collins: No longer works.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled and bundles no longer works for me. I'm very disappointed and looking for an alternative.
- (2013-02-09, v:1.2) Lara Blaise Griffin: I was unable to re-install
tBundles stopped working for me after tumblr updated. The bundles weren't showing up anywhere, so I uninstalled tBundles and processed to reinstall. But when I click "add to chrome" I get an error message stating "Download was not a CRX".
- (2013-02-09, v:1.2) Tawnia Jones: bundles aren't working
When tumblr updated a few weeks ago I was excited because I could actually use tbundles, and it was super convenient for me. But recently (as in the past few days) my bundles have been slowly breaking. None of them work. At first it was just two, and now none of them work. I just checked and nothing's posting. They show up when I click them, but don't show up in the actual post. Is this a new thing tumblr did to block the extension, or do I have to re-install tbundles for some reason?