Re-enables the backspace key as a back navigation button (except when writing text).
- (2022-10-04) Piotr Mikołajek: Should be standard
- (2022-06-19) Janusz Pyski: Funkcja bardzo przydana. Przywróciłem ją w chromie i jestem zadowolony.
- (2022-06-07) Нина Хохлова: Отличное приложение!! Наконец-то стало снова удобно пользоваться почтой в хроме!! зачем отключали - не понятно.
- (2022-05-29) Chase Olson: Incredibly dumb that this is an extension and not an option
- (2022-04-12) Donggeun Lee: 편안---
- (2022-02-13) Michael Paul: Google you are the worst. I shouldn't have to download a stupid extension to restore a function that has existed since before dinosaurs roamed the earth. Google you are the absolute worst, I hope your corporation fractures and is scattered like a thousand splinters in the wind.
- (2021-12-18) Alexander Herlev: Liked it while it worked, but it started messing with my twitch When the extension is active, the chat will say "Connecting to Chat" forever Disable the extension refresh the page, and the chat connects instantly Sad to let it go, but can't have something enabled that breaks other things Fix this and i will reenabled it
- (2021-11-28) Miguel Beltran Altamirano: Trabaja bien, el unico detalle es que no funciona dentro del Addon Visual Bookmarks. Hay algun otro addon que si lo haga?
- (2021-11-17) Amber McCown: This is the first one I found that worked on Brave! I've tried like 5-6 add-ons!
- (2021-09-15) Andy Sandoval: It works
- (2021-08-14) alisa miles: Stopped working.
- (2021-05-30) a a: 와 속시원합니다
- (2021-05-07) Harry Wu: The backspace key works really well on Windows. But on MacOS BigSur, if you turn this on and have the three finger swipe left to go back on as well, it will mess with the track pad gesture. Not working well.
- (2021-04-30) Joe Gannon: Works
- (2021-04-30) Christopher Schermuly: As someone who doesn't like the change, but still understands why it was done, this is a great work around. Could have been a toggle switch in settings though?!
- (2021-03-02) Yorgun Türk: Abartmıyorum hızlı sörf anlarımda sanki bir uzvum eksik gibiydi ve geri kazandım,bence ayarlarda buna bir tık ayırmaları gerekirdi.Bir de şu araç çubuğu ve adres çubuğunu yeniden boyutlandıran,incelten bir seçenek mutlaka olmalı...
- (2021-02-28) 만트레이: 너무 불편합니다. 왜 뒤로가기 버튼을 없앴는지 알수가 없네요. 다시 복구해주세요. 사용자 편의성을 고려 안합니까?
- (2021-02-05) 탄탄: 개꿀
- (2021-01-28) 갈릴레오갈릴레이: 진짜 어이없어 말도안나오는 패치인데 아직까지도 유지하고 있었네 어차피 크롬도 슬슬 익스플로러 꼴 나가는데 한번 점유율 엣지한테 털려봐야 정신 차릴듯
- (2020-12-02) Ethan: Its cool helped me with going back instead of the back arrow button
- (2020-11-20) Andreas Östlund: Please, can you include shift+backspace-keys to browse forward? Anyway, awsome app!
- (2020-11-17) xuan zhang: 在EDGE上用不了
- (2020-10-19) hydyckt: 안됨
- (2020-10-09) Yumiko Hashimoto: 当たり前のことができないストレスには耐えられない。
- (2020-09-14) Benjamin Case: I love this extension! This Go Back with Backspace extension is great for when you wanna get out of a website or app, or mistakenly pressed a link and you start spamming Backspace, Escape, Alt+F4, and occasionally Delete. Just above these reviews, hit the magical "Add to Chrome" button, then the "Add extension" button to use backspace as back. ✅ Certified not a virus
- (2020-09-03) Arturo Hernández Marcos: Oh! voy a estrenarla... "las extensiones en esta pág. estan desactivadas" La primera en la frente. Google, no quites funcionalidades, añade en chrome una pestaña de activar/desactivar o la posibilidad de modificar los atajos de teclado. No te vuelvas apple.
- (2020-08-31) Metin Azmaz: Daha ne bekliyorsunuz ki çalışıyor işte. 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 yıldız
- (2020-08-25) tanjim ashraf: I was feeling the necessity of using a flexible shortcut for going to the previous page. It was pretty annoying to drove your mouse all the way up to the top-left button and then click that tiny button to get back to the last page. This extension re-provided by Google makes my daily life a bit more comfortable. Thank you Google.
- (2020-08-14) like it
- (2020-07-29) Josh L: Wrecks page load performance, I was scrating my head for ages why my network speed appeared fine but pages refused to load quickly. Removed this addon and it's lightning fast again.
- (2020-07-23) N F・: 別のブラウザも併用しているのでChromeだけバックスペースが有効化されていなくて不便に感じていたので助かりました。
- (2020-07-18) 뽀뽀: 뒤로가기 백스페이스 없이 못살아..
- (2020-07-08) Lindsey Baker Crick: It works. I've used it ever since Google disabled the actual feature. My favorite extension. Thank you.
- (2020-07-02) Alireza Bakhshizade Roshanfekr: Oh my God :O I Thought this is my mistake and this function has never been on the Chrome browser. Why did you do this trouble job? Thanks for getting it back. but even you can fix this defect? ;) ************ Excuse me guys, What permission do you need for this? "Allow this extension to read and change all your data on websites you visit:" just for getting an step back on the browser? Reading and Changing all of my transferred data to the web server is needed for this? I cant understand why is it needed? can someone tell me more about this access please?
- (2020-04-04) Martin Kral: Endlich kann man den Browser wieder effizient und wie gewohnt bedienen!
- (2020-03-19) s907952271: 先把Backspace功能關掉，然後在開發擴充功能把他拉回來。真是愚蠢的腦袋... 怎不一開始就開發可以把這功能關掉的擴充功能，給需要的人自己去下載。老是喜歡跟windows人員一樣，強迫用戶作一些改變。真是白痴。
- (2020-02-24) David Sánchez: Obligatorio desde que no viene de forma nativa en el navegador.
- (2020-02-04) Jonathan Korte: Works majority of the time
- (2020-02-04) Jason Vance: Could not get this to go back (let alone forward) with a few chrome resets and making sure the plug in was turned on. Going back to Backspace to go Back
- (2020-01-16) Apple May Exist: Simple, effective.
- (2020-01-07) 0P: Hate that they removed it as default because of some normies. Now, should be in settings enabled as Default.
- (2020-01-04) Brendon Drew: Nice!!!! Thx Google for finally bringing this back to the browser... Should probably just be setting in chrome though and not have to be an extension, but whatever at least it fixed that annoyance for me
- (2019-11-16) Pedro Henrique Garcia: Does not work.
- (2019-10-21) hc shin: 이것도 안돼네 미치겠군
- (2019-10-16) Andreas Steinhoff: schizophren
- (2019-09-20) 하재욱: 구글& 크롬브라우저 상당 히 맘에 들어여 따른 웹브라우저 사용할꺼 없이 크롬 웹브라우저 강추 합니다
- (2019-07-29) Klaus: BEWARE: Only works on some URIs, if the option "allow access to file URLs" is enabled in the options interface, as extensions are by default blocked from interacting with those.
- (2019-07-17) Stephen Teasdale: Originally a 'One star' review simply to complain about the removal of 'backspace' to go back in the first place. Now, 5* as it does solve the issue. But I'd rather that this functionality was an option in Chrome rather than an extension that I have to install on every Chrome browser I use.
- (2019-07-05) Gang eun Ahn: 없앴지만 항의할까봐 확장프로그램까지 만들어줬더니 난리치네 이런것도 안해주는데가 거의 대다순데
- (2019-06-07) Tobias Beer: it should not work whenever forms elements are active, esp. not in any inputs or textareas! I'm going mad trying to edit anything in TFS, constantly goes back one page.
- (2023-01-12, v:2.1) Shane Higgs: Not Working
This extension doesn't appear to work now. It used to work. I don't know when it stopped working, but pressing backspace does not go back anymore. Other extensions that basically do the same thing are also not working for me anymore. Please fix.
- (2022-11-16, v:2.1) Saikul Islam: Very Good Tools
This extension catch perfect Go Back with Backspace 2.0 and it’s work perfectly. Please check on this extension. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/go-back-with-backspace-20/emohcooklejheddodbfgleolmhpakfap
- (2022-10-15, v:2.1) evermorex: Going back two pages in MS Edge
Starting a couple of days ago, in MS Edge (continuing with latest version 106.0.1370.47) when I press backspace it goes back by two pages instead of just one. It's not happening in Chrome (also latest version). Will have to find an alternative if this continues.
- (2022-09-26, v:2.1) Eli “Smike” G.: Use to go back within the secure Chrome area
I access Chrome settings pages and make good use of the Bookmark Manager very frequently - several days per week, sometimes every day - and this extension does not seem to have an effect on secure Chrome pages. I would LOVE if I could use backspace to go back in those areas within Chrome. Thanks.
- (2020-11-20, v:2.1) Deth Eagle: No longer works, seems to have broken within the last couple days
Step 1. Hit "backspace" to go to a previous page. Step 2. Nothing happens.
- (2020-10-23, v:2.1) J Nieve: The extension doesnt work..
The backspace still doesnt work to return to previous page - alt and left arrow is still the only way on the keyboard even with this extension installed.
- (2020-10-17, v:2.1) len len: ローカルファイルについて
- (2020-06-10, v:2.1) Eric Perret: Does not work with gmail.com
When I go to gmail.com with this plugin works fine until I try to press the backspace button. Pressing the backspace button causes the webpage to go 2 entries backward in the history instead of 1. I am running Chrome Version 83.0.4103.97 on macOS 10.15.5
- (2019-12-05, v:2.1) Sabrina Trent: not working
My backspace button is still not allowing me to navigate back pages.
- (2019-11-04, v:2.1) Ivo Apostolov: Stopped working
It appears that after the last Chrome update, the extension no longer works. Which is absolutely frustrating after removing this as core functionality.
- (2019-09-18, v:2.1) Chris Killingsworth: typo!
* The two lists of URLs in the options now accept '*' as a wildcard for the end potion <<--
- (2018-09-21, v:2.1) Carol Kiefert: backspace
Does it matter if i use more than 1 backspace key? How do I get the old, easy backspacer back.
- (2018-07-06, v:2.1) 冤犯: google go back
- (2018-07-05, v:2.1) Varun: Works intermittently
I noticed that on a lot of pages the backspace doesn't work even after I make sure my cursor isn't on any box for text. I am not sure if it is those certain sites or the extension. Please fix if it is the extension.
- (2018-05-22, v:2.1) Manuel Sabajanes Arzua: no se que hacer cuando quiero volver atras.
no se como vuelvo hacia atras en mi pagina web pues la tecla Alt+flecha izquierda ,solo adelanta una pagina.
- (2018-04-17, v:2.1) Fco. Jose Iturburu: tecla atras
no me funciona la tecla "atras" en las paginas web
If the Chrome extensions API had a function to tell us whether the text cursor is active (blinking) in a window, this would work much better. Of course, such an API function would need cooperation from the rendering engine.
- (2018-03-02, v:2.1) typing text in Yahoo mail with chrome
I am unable to use the enter key to go to a new line in text or sign my name, etc.
- (2018-01-26, v:2.1) Marc Bond: better than backspace
Add this function to the mouse wheel again, being able to direction left on the mouse wheel and go back was never accidentally used and worked well. or let me bind the function myself to where ever is convenient.