Blazing fast & offline playground for your web experiments
- (2020-01-07) Ven.O Thittakantho: It's so awesome tool for frontend developer
- (2020-01-06) Rayner Fernandez: great
- (2019-10-07) Devs Roadmap: amazing tool
- (2019-09-09) iranibalooch noor: بهترینها رادرافزونه های کروم یافتم ازجمله همین افزونه عالی وکاربردی .
- (2019-09-09) Antonio Alejos: nice !!!
- (2019-09-05) Ivan Kostov: Super!
- (2019-08-04) Shubham Maurya: good
- (2019-07-24) Jim Greer: Well done ! You get cookies and milk my friend! Cheers Jimmy G
- (2019-07-16) Inam Kb: the best thing out there. tried many browser based TE but this won my heart. no DB required at all and transpilers are built into it.
- (2019-07-10) Aleš Hochman: good
- (2019-07-03) Genbo Dev: VERY GOOD !
- (2019-07-01) Arthur West: i am not a coder
- (2019-06-28) Jaime Reyes: Una gran utilidad a la hora de maquetar una pagina web aun sin necesitar de una conexión a internet, y sobretodo el poder descargar lo hecho hasta el momento.
- (2019-06-13) Hassan Jan: this is so amzing app i loved it the very interesting about it that it is offline thanks alot
- (2019-06-12) Ellis Creative: Love it, hope they make a version for the virtual reaallity sites that the future of services like D-wave's cloud computing service and the awesome potential of 5G are such to bring.
- (2019-06-12) Richard Hopp: Less is more to get what I want. Always learning.
- (2019-06-06) morteza v: This is awesome, I hope that this type of application will become more in the Chrome Store
- (2019-06-03) Alain Matondo: excellent
- (2019-05-30) Дмитрий Дропов: Best, gues!
- (2019-05-09) The Realest Nehal S Raval: It is a very Nice Layout From Google it would Expect from them.
- (2019-05-08) RoboTamer: Love it for checking ideas quickly. Thanx Kushagra Gour
- (2019-05-03) Rizki: mantaps sekali, simple dan user friendly
- (2019-04-04) Whisker89: Web Maker è uno strumento potente ed eccezionale, lo utilizzo quotidianamente e sono sempre rimasto soddisfatto dalla sua semplicità di utilizzo. Anche la web app identica è uno strumento ottimo allo stesso livello.
- (2019-03-08) Excellent extension. Very flexible..hasn't failed me yet.
- (2019-03-04) Dan-jumbo Victor: Great interface. nice tool
- (2019-06-24, v:3.6.4) Lakeside Group: running js
How do you run js in this app? At the moment js functions give no response.
- (2019-05-22, v:3.6.4) Ashley Jordan: I do update to 4.0?
There is no option to update to the newest version. I have to open up the version I have and click the bottom link "Web maker 4.0 check it out" The only option I have is to remove the extension? Which I don't want to do.
- (2019-04-13, v:3.6.4) Behrouz Hosseini: Missing Previous Version Files
Hi I just upgrade to the V 4.0 and looks like I am missing all files which I had in previous version! Is there any way to retrieve them?
- (2018-11-13, v:3.5.1) rokoblox: Renaming projects?
How can I rename my projects?
- (2018-07-12, v:3.3.2) Addind images ti library
any method to add Images/audio in library will be very helpful
- (2018-06-17, v:3.2.0) Игорь Крюков: formating to html
когда начал форматировать код с HTML5 в HTML из 30-ти строк кода всего 2-ве ошибки !!!
- (2018-06-08, v:3.2.0) Zray Dev: Premade Foundation template?
This extension looks promising, but currently struggling to get the Foundation CSS and JS libraries to work. It would be great to get a Foundation 6 template to import, so I can see how the page and library integrations are set up. Using Chrome on win10
- (2018-04-17, v:3.0.4) Abel Abera: emmit function not working
i was trying out some emmit and found it not to work and have been working in previous version and it goes like this `ul>(li>a)*4`
- (2018-03-15, v:2.9.8) mjs28s: on a chromebook
with this extension and developing on a chromebook, do chromebooks com with everything needed on them to work right out of the gate with html, css, and JS? On my PC I have been messing around with various IDEs and get errors like "nodejs runtime environment is not running or installed" so I have to them go out and download that. Played with python, same thing - the IDEs don't come with what is needed to actually have code executed on my computer thus I end up going out and downloading more stuff. Since chromebooks are built to be web type devices and those use HTML, CSS, and JS by default, do I just add your extension and everything else I need is already in chrome OS, or are there more unsaid add-ons that I have to go hunt down?
- (2018-02-11, v:2.9.7) bummer...
weird how it seems to work for most everyone except me lol... the main html and css windows work, meaning i can type stuff and see it in the render window, but nothing else works i try to change to markdown, nothing happens and markdown is not rendered i hit the settings button, nothing happens i try to resize the html/css/js windows but can't... i click on notifications and a small white box shows up that i can't close... i try to 'add library' 'open' 'save' etc but nothing happens... 'edit on copepen' doesn't do anything either... actually, the only buttons that seem to do anything are the layout buttons... too bad cuz this kind of thing is exactly what i'm looking for... i guess i'll keep looking...:(