The most beautiful and customizable JSON/JSONP highlighter that your eyes have ever seen. Open source at https://goo.gl/fmphc7
It is a Chrome extension for printing JSON and JSONP. Notes: * This extension might crash with other JSON highlighters/formatters, you may need to disable them * To highlight local files and incognito tabs you have to manually enable these options on the extensions page * Sometimes when the plugin updates chrome leaves the old background process running and revokes some options, like the access to local files. When this happen just recheck the option that everything will work again * Works on local files (if you enable this in chrome://extensions) Features * Syntax highlighting * 27 built-in themes * Collapsible nodes * Clickable URLs (optional) * URL does not matter (the content is analysed to determine if its a JSON or not) * Inspect your json typing "json" in the console * Hot word `json-viewer` into omnibox (type `json-viewer` + TAB and paste your JSON into omnibox, hit ENTER and it will be highlighted) * Toggle button to view the raw/highlighted version * Works with numbers bigger than Number.MAX_VALUE * Option to show line numbers * Option to customize your theme * Option to customize the tab size * Option to configure a max JSON size to highlight * Option to collapse nodes from second level + Button to unfold all collapsed nodes * Option to include a header with timestamp + url * Option to allow the edition of the loaded JSON * Option to sort json by keys * Option for C-style braces and arrays * Scratch pad, a new area which you can type/paste JSON and format indefinitely using a button or key shortcut. To access type `json-viewer` + `TAB` + `scratch pad` ENTER This plugin is open source https://github.com/tulios Bugs and suggestions https://github.com/tulios/json-viewer/issues Contributors Thiago Pontes (@thiagopnts) @bluec0re @North101 Ben Hollander (@benhollander) Mehdi Bahrami (@mehdibahraami) Reimund Trost (@reimund) Ben van Enckevort (@benvan) License MIT License Any questions tweet me @tulios
- (2020-04-10) MC Myth: 简洁易用，清晰明了
- (2020-04-02) Ali Rahimi: I can't express enough gratitude! Half my time in the chrome is spent using this extension.
- (2020-04-01) 温裕: Nice! It is what I want!
- (2020-03-24) Venkatraman Sethu: No Idea how to use this plugin, How can I go to the editor
- (2020-03-23) Jefferson Reway Junior: Excelente!!!
- (2020-03-20) Coco Captin: 不小心发现的，但是确实用着不错。不用头疼的看着一大堆JSON字符了
- (2020-03-19) Emre DALKA: Tema seçebilme ve özelleştirmelere imkan tanıması çok hoşuma gitti.
- (2020-03-12) Terry Zhao: 非常实用而且美观！谢谢！
- (2020-02-28) Alejandro Arboleda: A good extension to format JSON y Chrome. Thanks!!!
- (2020-02-17) Jack Mitchell: So helpful for breaking down APIs into a more manageable and readable format. Thank you!!!
- (2020-01-28) Marco Kunii: É uma ótima extensão.
- (2020-01-25) Allard Poldermans: great, fast, easy, customizable, just what I needed
- (2020-01-23) thejunglegiant: Pretty useful thing! Strongly recommend everyone to use it if you work with json files a lot
- (2020-01-22) AJ Brewer: Works like a charm!
- (2020-01-14) Jose Alexis Cruz Solar: Muy bonito y rapido, muy facil de usar y de mucha utilidad :D
- (2019-12-16) M. Alif Herfian: Highly customizable!
- (2019-12-13) go고앵이: 이쁘고 조음 ㅠㅠ
- (2019-11-28) Nicolas Courjal: Ne marche pas avec les gros payload
- (2019-11-26) Fabrizio Salis: Very nice, customizable, with themes. Good job
- (2019-11-15) Michal Švarc: There are many similar tools, but I really like the settings - I can have everything as I want :-)
- (2019-10-31) Ahmad Sodikin: you can copy & paste the results
- (2019-10-31) Jose Bibiano: it works great when it dose. After a few days it stopped formatting.
- (2019-10-24) silent coder: useless， chrome developer tool can view json, why use this?
- (2019-10-17) Maciek Niemczyk: wow. nice!
- (2019-10-14) md wahid: Good. But the color combination is not very good. But Thank you...
- (2020-06-01, v:0.18.0) Миша Хантер: Search box position
The search box position should be fixed at corner of the screen.
- (2020-05-05, v:0.18.0) Alan Wynn: Option to only show when JSON headers are sent
Can you please add an option to only show this extension when the "application/json" header is sent? I am a PHP developer, and when I do development (usually within Laravel) I do a DD, this is a die and dump and returns text/html. For some reason your extension always kicks in, and effects the page view for debugging. So an option to only work with the headers would be amazing please.
- (2019-09-10, v:0.18.0) Stefy Kyra: Improvements
Hi, this is the best json viewer extension I've used so far, simple and customizable. Few things that I suggest improving: 1) the top right widgets imo should be fixed or at least should have a config so they can be fixed or not; scrolling down through a large json file is somewhat annoying to scroll back up to access the fold or source button, 2) It would be nice to have a collapse/expand button for nested objects (near the fold gutter maybe and configurable); if I want to expand/collapse a specific object with nested properties and leave the others the same can only be done manually with the fold gutter. Keep up the good work!
- (2019-02-08, v:0.18.0) Yaraslau: Wrong url parsing
I have an url inside of fson property with params 'platform=ios®ion=us' When I open that link in new tab, then 'platform=ios®ion=us' is converted into 'platform=ios®ion=us'
- (2019-01-18, v:0.18.0) Katherine Wolf: How to use
I installed the extension, but don't understand how to use it. When I click on the icon at the top of my browser window, I just get sent back to the store.
- (2018-11-12, v:0.18.0) Максим Селивановских: Расширение обрабатывает не JSON
Непонятно почему расширение вмешивается в простой html: "line1<br>line2" Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8 Берет и меняет строки местами, хотя JSON тут и близко нет.
- (2018-11-09, v:0.18.0) Number of items
It would be better json viewer to show a number of items when you unfold JSON Object. For example, when you unfold JSON Object of "movies", it now shows like this. "movies": [<->] Hopefully, it changes to something like this format below "movies": 
- (2018-07-06, v:0.18.0) Richard Hanney: Getting it to work...
Hi, Can not get it to work at all. I've tried loads of json files including reddit but nothing works. I run w10 on chrome 67. Any ideas?
- (2018-06-05, v:0.18.0) Justin Goltermann: Great extension, but....
I'm seeing that it adds a <pre> tag to the body of my company's web pages. I get that a <pre> tag might be necessary when rendering JSON text, but this should not be tripping when the content in question is NOT JSON text. Also, it's seriously annoying that this extension overrides Chrome's Ctrl-F shortcut for finding text in-page. DON'T DO THAT! Give it another shortcut, like Ctrl-Shift-F, instead. Other than that, I love the folding, the ability to select color schemes, line numbers & wrapping, etc.
- (2018-06-03, v:0.18.0) Roman: Unexpected page scroll
Hello! I have a problem with page scrolling to the very bottom on page load at this website (pages with posts), e.g. https://weblog.west-wind.com/posts/2018/May/31/Web-Code-is-a-solved-Problem-How-about-fixing-Web-UI-next When I'm turning off extension everything works normally. Please confirm & fix the bug. Thanks for the app anyway!
- (2018-03-28, v:0.18.0) Ivan Djordjevic: Count in search
It would be great to see how many results are found when searching.
- (2018-03-28, v:0.18.0) Ivan Djordjevic: Count number of element in a an object
Just like the count of elements in array, please add support to count the number of key/value in an object itself, so when you collapse the object, you can see the number of elements in it.