Change the appearance of websites instantly.
- (2020-06-26) Kayden Samuel: Fantastic. I love that they recently added the option to toggle between the styles without reloading the page. I have dark mode on for google docs when it's night time, but I use the normal mode when it's day time.
- (2020-03-22) serieflix سيريفليكس: just woooow
- (2020-03-11) Hümér Macskássy: useless, syntax error on working CSS.. syntax checking is faulty and ruins everything.
- (2020-03-03) dreezy wellmoney: "Remove styling" menu item permanently deletes your styles with no confirmation and no way to undo. Even accidental clicks will irreversibly erase all your work. Use a different extension.
- (2020-02-14) Ego Builders: You have to click the "CSS" button on your browser bar and then "Options" and then "Styles" to add and edit styles. What would be really cool is if you could click the "CSS" button AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE EDITOR. 8^|
- (2020-02-12) Nicholas Bostaph: I tried to use this to do some testing where I need to add many (10+) classes to a webpage to see how it would look. After spending 15 minutes trying to figure out why my styles weren't working I realized it was because this extension was dropping 1/3 of the attributes when I hit save. Some classes didn't get saved, others got saved with only some attributes, and others saved in full. There was no error or warning message; this just happened silently in the background. In this state this is worse than useless for development.
- (2020-02-08) Malaya Cansdale: Saved my sanity! This was so easy to use and helped me tremendously. For some reason my font in Messenger got messed up and everything was in bold Helvetica. I hated using Messenger on my computer cause the font drove my crazy haha. I found this app and fixed the font manually; now everything works great.
- (2020-01-21) Rick Walz: Does not work for an iFrame in the site. Even if it is the same domain.
- (2020-01-04) ああ: CSSの新しい機能を使おうとするとSyntax Errorって出てきて使えない
- (2019-12-17) Nina Sr: My productivity with Wordpress has increased considerably since I aligned the categories with "float: left" and increased the div size. Incredible how simple and useful this is. Thank you very much.
- (2019-11-20) kaleem lakjweh: It's very good at what it's supposed to do, BUT what use of it if the navigation is so crappy. there's no way you can go to previous menu after editing the css directly, the only way is to refresh the entire page.
- (2019-11-03) Jahidul Islam: Just Awesome Extension ever i seen before. I Love This Extension A Lot. Keep It Up Dear Developer.
- (2019-10-31) Douglas Fresh: I've been using this for over a year now. This extension works great! Microsoft outlook website is just awfully spaced, with open tickets to fix the spacing issues. However, installed this extension setup my own CSS and bam, nice website. Tons of future applications for sure, thanks to the stylebot team!
- (2019-10-27) IKETOONS: IT'S SO GOOD! THIS IS MY FAVORITE EDITING SOFTWARE! IF YOU WANT TOO EDIT SOFTWARES LIKE YOUR A PRO, TRY THIS! The others is just an 1-click text to edit an they get boring quick. BUT THIS IS THE BEST FOR YOU! But sadly, you can edit fonts only.
- (2019-10-25) Kiley Ohl: I would literally DIE without this extension. Great for just tweaking small things on a per-site basis, but super useful for blocking 'distractions' on pages (if you are an ADHD'er like me), fixing design bugs (if you are an OCD'er like me), or if you are just learning and want to play around with any site- seeing what 'might have been'. :) Pro-Tip: Inspect element and play with it in WebDev Tools, then just copy to the StyleBot Stylesheet.
- (2019-10-13) Lê Khắc Bình: Work great!
- (2019-10-06) itirou tarou: ublock originなどで消しきれない広告や、cookie使用表示なども消せて便利。 cssの適用結果がリアルタイムでプレビューできるのもいい感じ
- (2019-09-19) Robert Parzych: Jeśli w stylach jest animacja to przy każdym zapisie powiela ją dodając wersje na różne przeglądarki i wywala błąd że własnie te automatycznie dodane animacje są nie poprawne. Dodatkowo gdy próbowałem dodać w osobnej pozycji dla tego samego url tą animację przez wcześniejszy problem to dodanie nowych styli kasowało stare. Nie może być dwóch styli dla jednego url.
- (2019-09-11) E. Adams: This is the one style editor tool that really did what I needed!
- (2019-08-22) римский Перес: From this: http://prntscr.com/ow9kce to this: http://prntscr.com/ow9mgv Just Glorious! I wish there was an option to share my config with the rest of users.
- (2019-08-19) amir salam: ❤️fav extension
- (2019-08-18) execool: doesnt work
- (2019-08-04) TelFiRE: I find this extension to be incredibly useful. One unfortunate thing that really bugs me is that the icon is basically invisible in MacOS dark mode (and I assume with dark Chrome themes on any OS) but the functionality is too useful for me to take a star away for that.
- (2019-08-03) Anton Cherniavskyi: This extension is wonderful! It's so easy to tweak the looks of my favourite websites.
- (2019-07-30) muhammad salama: made my restyle my frequent websites. i have been searching for something like that for years. I always thought there must be an app or extension to make me delete or at least hide the annoying elements which appear on websites. I stumbled upon it by chance yesterday and i can not say how happy iam. Job well done!
- (2012-12-01, v:188.8.131.52) Ivan Babak: Manually entered CSS is lost
After entering custom styles into Edit CSS and then doing Style Element on a page, the custom styles are totally lost and the Edit CSS form becomes empty.
- (2012-12-01, v:184.108.40.206) Pete: Doesn't show "css" upon startup
I noticed the "css" in the menu bar doesn't load at times when I start up the browser. The extension is installed, but does not allow me to edit anything.
- (2012-11-29, v:220.127.116.11) Brian Wonders: Remember last used drop down from Width
I use % almost all of the time, please code Stylebot to remember my last choice, or allow me to set a default.
- (2012-11-14, v:18.104.22.168) imma: Display Issue once styled
Works fine on sites without a style applied, but if I save a style, the sidebar doesn't come up properly anymore - it either adds (an unstyled version of) the sidebar to the bottom of the page or underlays the left hand side with the same. I'm on chrome canary (currently v25.0.1324.0), but it's been a consistant problem through the last few updates I can work around it by going to the stylebot options page and editing there, but it's sad not to have the live updates & not easy. Thankyou :-)
- (2012-11-13, v:22.214.171.124) Rio Wong: auto click "select an element"
If css can automatically click "select an element" after user "hide" an element, css extension will be more humanized
- (2012-11-11, v:126.96.36.199) Rio Wong: click css to temporarily disable for current page
Sometimes I may feel strange to some pages if they're affected by css abnormally due to having had added codes in css for the pages. I just want to disable css for the time being and reload the page to see if I'd added something wrongly in css. Could you please add a function in the css icon by not just loading the css edit menu during single click to it, but also click to rotate to different function which is to temporarily disable it and reload the page at once without css control for only this time?
- (2012-11-01, v:188.8.131.52) Mike Ramia: Data occasionally being over-written
Sometimes the CSS for a page is accidentally over-written. Any plans to have an auto-backup function--even if it's only local?
- (2012-11-01, v:184.108.40.206) Mike Ramia: CSS Icon not showing in Menubar
Has been mentioned by @pablo and @Ioann on Ubuntu. Personally, I'm on OSX (10.6). In my experience it shows 50% of the time but with this latest vers (220.127.116.11) it's not showing at all. Alt-M still works though.
- (2012-10-26, v:1.7) Rio Wong: hard to select ad for Hide
During selecting advertisement, it's very easy to open the ad. and it's very difficult to select the ad for hiding. Would you please enlarge the bracket of the object for easy selection?
- (2012-10-16, v:1.7) Pablo Benavides: Doesn't work with chrome 18.0.1025.162 & Ubuntu
Extension appears in the extensions page and can see its settings, but can change them nor save and it doesn't work as before. As Ioann says: No 'css' icon is displayed in browser omni bar. No styles are applied to pages. Extension isn't working at all. Tried to reinstall it - no effect. Saludos!