Toolbar for web development
Source Code is available iny my github repository: https://github.com/GeraldAndinc/uDev-WebDeveloperToolbar/ Features: • CSS Live Editing, Partial Disabling and many more • Cookie Adding/Editing/Deletion • Form Validation/Convertion/Editing/Population • Various informations about the page • Resizing Free or Predefined • Validation of HTML Entities and many more ------------------------------------------------------------ Changelog: 184.108.40.206 - Update to newest base code 220.127.116.11 - Corrected Images/Icons. 18.104.22.168 - Initial Version ------------------------------------------------------------
- (2020-01-30) Daniel Shively Jr: ITS A FAKE COPY WITH LESS FETURES THIS IS ALSO BROKE TO SMALL A SCAM NOT REAL VERSION THE OTHER ORIGANAL IS BETTER LINK TO THE GOODER NICE REAL NOT FAKE TOOLBAR LINK: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/web-developer/bfbameneiokkgbdmiekhjnmfkcnldhhm its better. IF I COULD I WOULD DO -0 STARS WOW THIS SUCKS ITS BAD AND STUFF.
- (2020-01-09) Jesús Damián: Muy buena extensión. La vengo utilizando desde hace bastante tiempo. Primero en Firefox y luego en Chrome. Provee herramientas imprescindibles para los desarrolladores web. No he probado esta última versión pero al parecer promete bastante.
- (2019-11-01) Andreas Jacobsen: I use this tool daily for accessibility testing together with WAVE and Axe. It does exactly what is advertised and makes my job so much easier, thank you to whoever made this and gives it to me for free!
- (2019-09-27) Vũ Nguyễn Xuân: Rất hay
- (2018-12-28) BABE BABY: Good. Very convenient for every job on sites.
- (2017-10-23) Will Ramos: Is only a Web developper tool copy
- (2017-10-08) Dina Darrin: Love this extension!!
- (2017-08-02) Aída Garmo: ¿Es una copia de la extensión Web Developer?
- (2017-08-02) Рафаэль Холливуд: Couldn't live without it.
- (2017-06-23) kỳ nguyễn: good
- (2020-02-24, v:22.214.171.124) Aiden Lopez: help
i need help
- (2020-01-30, v:126.96.36.199) Daniel Shively Jr: BAD BAD SUCKS FAKE FROUD NOT REAL SMALL AND OTHER THINGS AND STUFF!.
ITS A FAKE COPY WITH LESS FETURES THIS IS ALSO BROKE TO SMALL A SCAM NOT REAL VERSION THE OTHER ORIGANAL IS BETTER LINK TO THE GOODER NICE REAL NOT FAKE TOOLBAR LINK: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/web-developer/bfbameneiokkgbdmiekhjnmfkcnldhhm its better. IF I COULD I WOULD DO -0 STARS WOW THIS SUCKS ITS BAD AND STUFF!!.
- (2019-12-03, v:188.8.131.52) Vladimir Minčev: Display Print Styles issue
- (2019-09-12, v:184.108.40.206) Jānis Ķengurs: Errors
Edit css isnt colored and all just in one block. Under resize- Doesnt have example sizes of resize windows to 1024x800 and some more would be good. Theres no tools under tools. Need to find and make them myself?
- (2019-08-08, v:220.127.116.11) P D: View CSS not working or collapses out of view and Statusbar often frozen
I installed the Web Developer Toolbar as extension in the latest updated versions of Chrome, Opera and Firefox. When i go to any site and click "View CSS" in the toolbar, 19 out of 20 times, it does nothing and the one time it works, it shows the CSS briefly and then collapses the part under the blue URLs to 2 millimeter, so I cant read it. Clicking the plus or minus has no effect as the field underneath is super thin. I am using fully up-to-date Windows 10 Pro, with the standard build-in Firewall and the free Avast anti-virus. GeForce GTX 960 2GB videocard, and 16GB RAM. With some other toolbar features I get the blue status bar that goes to 50% and then freezes. As it happens to all 3 browsers, I am not sure whats causing this. Any idea what may be causing this? Can it be a setting somewhere?
- (2018-05-16, v:18.104.22.168) Patricia Hudnall: postmark
im trying to download google play for me to sale on postmark,and it would let me
- (2018-04-17, v:22.214.171.124) Richard Cheese: Followup
I should mention that the functionality of Validate Local HTML option where it pastes the source code on the W3C page is missing from the knockoff, and that I would like to be able to use one browser to do my validation and accessibility checks.
- (2018-04-17, v:126.96.36.199) Richard Cheese: Error verifying in Firefox
I tried to use Chrome Store Foxified to install this in Firefox because I like the Validate Local HTML option, but it will not install because of an error in manifest.json. Permissions should NOT have duplicate items (items ## 3 and 10 are identical). Error: See https://mzl.la/1R1n1t0 (MDN Docs) for more information. The knockoff for Firefox does not have a working Validate Local HTML function.
- (2016-12-18, v:188.8.131.52) h3110 fr!3nd: Editing CSS as raw input?
When I try the edit CSS option, unbroken lined css value show making it really confusing.... Is there an option or something im missing?