Adds a toolbar button with various web developer tools.
The Web Developer extension adds a toolbar button to the browser with various web developer tools. This is the official port of the Web Developer extension for Firefox. -------------------- The best place for support is not in the reviews section below, but on the Web Developer site in the help: http://chrispederick.com/work/web-developer/help/ Also available there are a full set of release notes: http://chrispederick.com/work/web-developer/history/chrome/
- (2019-12-03) Johan Sölve: I used to love this but recently it has started to allow all notifications on all sites, without any option to turn notifications off. It makes me turn it off.
- (2019-11-07) Master: Начал получать push-уведомления с одного новостного сайта, которые не мог отключить через стандартный отказ от уведомлений. В настройках Хрома вижу следующее: "Уведомления: Разрешено расширением". Начал последовательно отключать расширения браузера и выяснил, что неотключаемую опцию уведомлений в браузере активирует это приложение. Спрашивается: вот что это за дела такие?
- (2019-11-01) Andreas Jacobsen: I use this tool to aid in accessibility testing alongside WAVE and Axe, it does exactly what it says it does. It makes my job easier and it is open source! Thank you Chris and all the other open source contributors for making this tool and giving it away for free!
- (2019-10-30) Comercial Web: Show de bola, e ainda dá para adicionar outros links para testes, excelente. veja também outras dicas de programação em: https://www.comercialweb.com.br/blog/
- (2019-10-15) Daniel Seinfony: Me encanta me ha echo la vida mucho mas facil, aun que como todo se puede mejorar, esta entre mis favoritas, gracias chrispederick.com
- (2019-10-01) Dan T: It's really useful, but it crashes pretty much every day.
- (2019-09-09) Bob Swinarski: Amazing tool, recommended highly, maximum usefulness with minimum adware.
- (2019-08-10) Vii Mithrandil: I've been using this extension for years, and honestly can't live without it in terms of web design. Its most valuable feature is the Edit CSS function, which allows you to actually see what you're doing and edit CSS in realtime. The Responsive Layouts and Window Resize are crucial for any self-respecting web designer in this mobile-site-driven age in which we now live. It's a free extension packing premium content. Thank you so much, Chris, for building this tool and distributing it for free. <3
- (2019-06-20) ALVIN CEZAR CORREA: INTERESSANTE, MAS SO PRA QUEM É DESENVOLVEDOR MESMO PRA SABER A IMPORTANCIA DA FERRAMENTE.
- (2019-06-18) Jason: Forces notifications to be enabled in your browser. I don't care what this can do, no longer helpful until that changes.
- (2019-06-14) Christie Malry: great add on
- (2019-06-05) 落雨无声: where is "outline custom elements"?
- (2019-05-26) BG: Can't give it 5 stars... it took me HOURS to narrow down why FLASH was not allowed AT ALL! I wasn't able to visit chrome settings and adjust flash settings. Everything having to do with flash settings was grayed out and unable to change ANYTHING. Really upset that it would not let me know that this plugin was controlling flash on EVER page / site! And I still cant figure out how to have Web Developer enabled while having it NOT affect my flash settings!
- (2019-04-21) Info Skywatch: Brilliant Extension with a vast range of tools from someone who 'gets it'. Well done Chris.
- (2019-04-05) RoyaL Chart Stock Trade: Most Important extension for developers
- (2019-04-03) 최진열: 최고, 너무좋음 마우스 우클릭, adblock 차단에 아주 유용함
- (2019-03-26) thanks brother
- (2019-02-19) Jim Plaxco: I absolutely loved this extension on Firefox when I first installed it years ago. I never had a problem with it. Now, 2019, the features I use don't work at all with Chrome (currently v71) and it's a coin toss with Firefox Quantum. By not working: I access a feature, get a blue progress bar that goes half way across the screen and then just stops and never comes back.
- (2019-02-12) Lizzy Cotar: This is awesome!
- (2019-02-06) farhad hussain: Its been 8 year, I am using this extension for both Chrome and Firefox, it will be nonjudgmental If I dont write a bit unlike other review about this extension. 1: This is the extension that leads you to take decision 2. This is the extension that gives your bug report. 3. This is the extension that you use to fix bug. A web developer without this extension is helpless, paralyzed and not a web developer.
- (2019-01-18) Brian Shields: Unfortunately, does not handle shadow DOM at all.
- (2019-01-10) Jacques Jafta: awesome debug tool
- (2019-01-10) Eвгений Чайка: Расширение Отличное не хватает русской локализации!!!!
- (2018-12-28) Cai Black: Essential tool
- (2012-06-28, v:0.4) Олег Воробьев: Hide images
Button "Hide Images" does not work: Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'toggleImages'