Adds a toolbar button with various web developer tools.
The Web Developer extension adds a toolbar button to the browser with various web developer tools. This is the official port of the Web Developer extension for Firefox. -------------------- The best place for support is not in the reviews section below, but on the Web Developer site in the help: http://chrispederick.com/work/web-developer/help/ Also available there are a full set of release notes: http://chrispederick.com/work/web-developer/history/chrome/
- (2020-09-05) TienBao DongPhuc: tốt hữu ích
- (2020-08-21) Fazle Rabbi Rana: Awesome.
- (2020-07-31) Wagner Cateb: Very nice tool!!
- (2020-07-25) WilderSoft Arredondo Torres: Siempre la instalo, cada vez que empiezo con una nueva pc incluso VM, despues de instalar Chrome instalo esta extensión.
- (2020-07-23) Александр Князев: good
- (2020-07-17) Pablo Molina Toledo: Excelente extensión, una de las mejores para el desarrollo web. Muy práctica "All-In-One"
- (2020-07-09) Jean Frank Palacios Balbas: No funciono ninguna opción en Microsoft Edge versión Versión 83.0.478.58 (Compilación oficial) (64 bits). Hecho gracias al proyecto de código abierto Chromium y a otros softwares de código abierto (edge://credits/)
- (2020-07-07) Mauricio Alejandro Araya Valencia: Excelente herramienta para los Full Stack y desarroladores, muchas gracias !!
- (2020-07-06) Matt Gardner: In new versions of Chrome, new extensions do not appear in your toolbar. That means that extensions you install are not readily visible. You have to fish around to "pin" them. I think some kind of post-install explainer would help this obvious UX issue with Chrome.
- (2020-06-28) Maria Serafimova: I'm using it for years. Thank you!
- (2020-04-14) Towelie: Edit CSS doesn't work. No other extensions. No ublock. url on localhost.
- (2020-04-11) Sparsha Dhar: Best extension ever!!
- (2020-04-08) Daniel's Channel_Den!: ITS COOL WHILE THE ORANGE OTHER ONE THAT IS BARLLY LIKED ITS LITTTLE THIS IS THE BEST BUT DO KEEP DOING IT AND SHINGS I RATE THIS INFINITE STARS ITS COOL AND BIG WOW I LIKE THIS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PLEASE AND GOOD LUCK AND OTHER THINGS AND STUFF!. :)
- (2020-03-22) Eveline Frei: I really like this extension but I have 1 complaint that moves me to almost trash it every time it happens. Please, please, make the resize options keep the sizes entered. Every time, this extension changes/Chrome updates, I am up for re-entering all the window sizes I need and I generally only realise that they are lost once again when I most need them....yes, it doesn't take hours to re-enter them but it is really annoying.
- (2020-03-18) xi si: The best!! Thank you!
- (2020-03-10) Janosch Batschi: It forces notifications to be enabled on all websites in your browser without any option to turn notifications off
- (2020-02-19) Pedo: fodaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
- (2020-02-13) Dominic Davies: I've only used it for the responsive layouts and it's helped me out a lot. is always up to date.
- (2020-02-05) Stephane Faure: Pas seulement utile pour faire du développement, mais aussi pour faire des liens et des favoris vers des ancres !
- (2020-01-30) Daniel Shively Jr: THIS IS THE MOST BEST BIG WEB DEVELOPER TOOLBAR THE OTHER ORAGED ICONED UDEV ONE SUCKS THIS IS THE REAL ONE ITS BETTER LIKES RATINGS VIEWS FEEDBACK SUPPORT STUFF LIKE THAT IS GOOD HERE THIS COULD BE BETTER YOU CAN MAKE IT GOODER ITS NICE BUT COULD BE NICER KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND OTHER THINGS AND ALSO GOOD LUCK AND STUFF!. I've been using the Web Developer extension for YEARS. As someone that works in the Digital Marketing industry, particularly focused on SEO, this tool time and time again has helped streamline many important tasks I have to do when evaluating websites. It's flexible, customizable, and just really makes life easier. Thank you to the dev, for years of use. I'm planning to make a small donation to the dev to express my gratitude, but I thought a review was due first. The best thing about this tool, which it seems other people have also expressed, is the fact that i can trust it. With so many extensions out there, and so much privacy intrusion and "hacking", I've become incredibly weary of what extensions or apps I install (extensions can give you viruses too), so when I see some extension or script that focuses on one thing, even if it has good reviews and a decent number of users, I'm hesitant to install anything and I start looking up the dev and his or her reputation, etc. This guy, man, I've been using this for so long, and the trust and reputation is there. This tool is a MUST HAVE for any web developers, search engine optimizers, or anyone that works closely with websites, really. 100% recommended, would give it 9999999999999 stars if I could!. WOW!.
- (2020-01-19) Majk Majkowy: Nie da się dziadostwa usunąć! Ostrzegam, nie instalujcie tego wirusa!
- (2020-01-17) Henrique Araujo: Top, melhor ferramenta para desenvolvedor
- (2020-01-13) Daniel Beddows: It's completely unnecessary to auto-open a new tab every time this extension is updated. Regardless of what this extension does or does not do, it's a step over the line for me. There isn't even an option to disable it. I cannot think of a more intrusive way to notify me.
- (2020-01-13) Vince F: Thank you for the 0.54 update! Fixed some my most used tools Color Picker, Guides, Ruler. Cheers
- (2020-01-13) Jamin: Great up, but spams a changelog tab with every single update
- (2012-06-28, v:0.4) Oleg Vorobyov: Hide images
Button "Hide Images" does not work: Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'toggleImages'