Missing cookie manager for Google Chrome. Edit and create cookies right in the Developer Tools.
Missing cookie editor and manager for Google Chrome. Edit cookies, create cookies, and manage cookies directly in Developer Tools. HOW TO USE THIS EXTENSION: http://www.bigbadgoose.com/cookie-inspector NO ADS. NO TRACKING. NO UPSELL. NOTHING BUT PURE COOKIE EDITOR FUNCTIONALITY. WE DO THIS FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME. DO NOT BELIEVE THE FAKE REVIEWS CLAIMING THIS INSTALLS ADWARE. WE BELIEVE THEY ARE FROM COMPETITORS TRYING TO SMEAR OUR APP. Features: - Add, Edit, Remove Cookies - Export Cookies - Live Reloading (reloads cookies whenever you change urls) - Dark Theme Instructions: Just right click on any row to view the additional options. Contribute, submit bugs, errors, and feature requests on Github. https://github.com/westoque/cookie_inspector
- (2019-11-21) Enrique Blanc: It does work, follow reibens comment: Instructions: 1) press CTRL+SHIFT+I 2) look for the Storage > Cookies tab. cookies tab is on the top right at the end, took me a couple seconds to find. On another note/question is it possible to set specific domain to flush all/some cookies more often, like every 1-2 hours? thanks!
- (2019-10-17) Cheap Cars Finder App - Autopten: Thanks, developer. Works as advertised, nice nice job! Something is going on with Chrome, it's crashing when you open the cookie manager, so your extension is a life saver. Regards!
- (2019-10-06) Useless Proformaaccount: Mostly useless. The devtools integration is cumbersome, and the functionality offered there is lacking in any regard. As an editor it is less functional than others, and as a manager it is utterly useless.
- (2019-08-08) Robb Masters: Have been looking for a new cookie audit extension since Attacat's became unavailable. This one is easy to use, and does the job well - with a json export for when further examination is required. I certainly haven't notice anything weird that some other reviewers mention (e.g. my home page hasn't changed, and there's no sign of adware). Just one suggestion for a future version: a human-readable export (as a starting point for a website cookies policy) would be a great enhancement.
- (2019-07-31) Santiago Diez: Chrome ya incluye la misma herramienta... Necesito modificar las cookies de un sitio web que está caído... Debería poderse modificar las cookies sin necesidad de acceder al sitio web...
- (2019-06-22) Bryan Stark: It's not bad, but I was looking for something that could show me all the cookies on my machine. this shows cookies per domain in the dev tools on a separate tab. I was getting that info from another Ext called "Edit This Cookie" which I feel is better documented and has a better interface.
- (2019-04-09) James Beckett: Much of this functionality (apart from setting flags, and exporting) is available in DevTools out-of-the-box, under the "Application" panel.
- (2019-02-28) Bel Raskr: остальные работают,этот стоит вообще на всех сайтах !
- (2019-02-21) Отличное расширение. Ничего лишнего. Все что нужно. Спасибо.
- (2019-01-29) Bigattck Firecat: does not do anything
- (2018-12-28) Benjy Wiener: Works well, simple and convenient to use.
- (2018-12-27) zax2002: Не показывает изменение куков в реальном времени и удаление не работает, при перезагрузке они снова каким-то образом воскресают.
- (2018-12-02) Jordi Hermoso Clarke: Great stuff!
- (2018-09-18) It doesn't work. While logged into about 6 websites, this tool indicates that there are no cookies on my machine nor are any created with the tool displayed while logging into a website. Totally useless.
- (2018-09-10) Michael Jaramillo: Ok
- (2018-06-11) Xiao Yu: 比EditThisCookie好用！以前装过一次，找了好久才又装上
- (2018-06-04) francisco vital filho: gostei
- (2018-04-20) Pax Evan: Does not work after installation. I click the app icon and it do nothing. ===== Не работает после установки. Жмёшь по значу, и ничего не происходит. Удалил КЕМ
- (2018-01-29) Naif Ali: nice
- (2018-01-20) SARDINHA MORFÉU: espero que não tenha virus.
- (2017-12-19) Kim & Dan Brunstein: convenient enough, but don't give a possibility to export only selected items of site's cookie, only all the cookie per one time.
- (2017-11-22) Eric F.: Best extension for developers that need cookie inspection!
- (2017-11-16) Николай Спартаков: very useful! Export to JSON file exalant!
- (2017-11-01) Tanveer Sehgal: This is a great extension! Worth it. Works straight from the chrome developer tools. Highly recommended
- (2017-10-19) silvana ferreira: gostei
- (2019-10-26, v:2.0.9) yousef zoug: Gb
I don't added this cookie
- (2019-09-18, v:2.0.9) Chris Hirlemann: There are fewer cookies in this tool than the Application tab of dev tools
When looking at a page I see more cookies on the Application tab of dev tools tab than I do in the tab for this extension. Some of this is the the third party cookies provided by the vendors the site works with, but there are others not included too. Any thought why it misses some cookies?
- (2018-09-04, v:2.0.9) 장마당: Request additional cookies
No cookies added to chrome
- (2018-06-07, v:2.0.9) yathesh bhuvaneshwari: cookie interuppted
im not able to downolad this cookie extension its getting interuppted though i was signed in google
- (2018-04-24, v:2.0.9) Dmitry Pupinin: AJAX
Don't refresh on ajax calls!
- (2018-02-17, v:2.0.9) Аноним Анонимный: проблема
Не работает в Яндекс.Браузере!
- (2017-11-17, v:2.0.9) Jeffrey Polk: Can't clear a cookie value
I can edit a cookie and provide a new value, but if I just empty the value and submit, it retains the original value.
- (2017-03-05, v:2.0.8) Chris Crowley: Seriously?
I want to edit cookies not go to your site!
- (2017-02-06, v:2.0.6) Matt Collinge: Needs to support dark theme
It's otherwise unusable when I'm using the dark theme in Chrome dev tools :(
- (2016-08-22, v:2.0.4) Joris van der Bol: Support for dark theme?
I'd love support for the dark theme in developer tools. Currently the cookie tab is only readable in the default theme (light grey). Many Thanks!