Seamlessly integrate and test SOAP & REST services.
Are you looking for a great app that can help you access and work with REST and SOAP web services? Do you want to take your experience to the next level with a new, useful SOAP client and improve your REST services unlike never before? Boomerang is here for you to deliver just that. Boomerang is a lot faster than the other SOAP clients, generates SOAP requests with default values and it seamlessly integrate with the REST services. Boomerang allows you to organize SOAP & REST services in projects, and requests in collections. It can also update the WSDL and import serialized XML. We have integrated some amazing features in Boomerang which will provide suitable results and boost your project to new heights. Features: ★ Seamlessly integrates SOAP and REST ★ Environment variables ★ Data Import & Export ★ Basic HTTP authentication ★ Organize services and requests ★ Import serialized XML ★ Query string builder ★ History of sent requests ★ HTML response preview ★ Syntax highlighting ★ Set Custom Request Headers ★ Filter operations and requests ★ TabJump, Duplicate request and many more. If you always wanted a good app to integrate and test SOAP & REST services, Boomerang is here for you. So don’t hesitate and download it now, you will not be disappointed!
- (2020-07-03) Ana Rita Tampassi: Muy util, sirve para probar el funcionamento de Webservices, de modo muy fácil e intuitivo
- (2020-06-29) Gil Palma: Light but feature complete.
- (2020-06-29) Bill Linder: This program has been one of the most used tools in my web api kit. I have had no issues with it for what I am doing and it has helped me diagnose issues that otherwise would have been harder to find.
- (2020-03-26) Jean-Michel Marino: So nice for my SOAP request testing. Thanks devs !
- (2020-03-23) 杨帆: 新版的请求体不能粘贴...
- (2020-03-17) Jon Nials: Fails to work under a modern Chromium (Ubuntu 18.04). Wondering if it is even maintained anymore.
- (2020-03-05) Ntembeko Mkunyana: I like it....not as complex like SOAPUI, etc....very easy to use. I started using it yesterday and it's awesome!
- (2020-03-04) AMPA Llevantí de Mar: When you duplicate a Request, Headers are not copied, so you have to add them each time and thats a bad thing... 04-03-2020, all requests have disappeared suddenly.. I'll have to enter them again! It seems that boomerang updates can erase all your work.. Beware before using it...
- (2020-03-02) Ni Bon: Rápida y facil de usar.
- (2020-02-05) Cristhian Villada: Me gusta la aplicación, pero me parece el colmo que cada vez que se actualiza pierda mis proyectos y carpetas creadas, con el consumo de mis servicios. Por ese motivo mi calificación.
- (2020-02-05) v kab: Молча внезапно поставилась бета-версия, пропали все мои запросы
- (2020-01-24) Ulises Gómez: Es muy buena, pero por alguna razón la versión beta arroja el error: Possible CORS: Install Boomerang extension from the Web Store or update the extension to the latest version(v3.5.5+) and reload the app y no se donde contactar soporte para la extensión
- (2020-01-23) Shahram Ardalan: Best of the Best
- (2020-01-21) Thibaut Sublet: Excellent ! A Must have, thank you !
- (2019-12-17) Aleksey Naumenko: Light and seamless extension to check/test different APIs
- (2019-12-07) andri indrawan: Very awesome... :)
- (2019-12-03) Andres Marucevich: Excelente. cero carga.
- (2019-11-25) Cristian Antony Soncco Boza: Excelente, genera mis xml para request y permite ejecutar los métodos soap.
- (2019-11-09) Daniel Acton-Bond: This extension is simply excellent. For my purposes better than "SOAP UI" and much simpler to use. Beautiful, clean user interface. Works like a charm. SOAP UI hung when I tried to do the same as Boomerang. Uninstalled SOAP UI immediately (especially because they want a shed load of money for licences).
- (2019-08-27) Abderrahim ESSEBAIY: Excellent tool, it was very helpful for my SOAP applications. Thank you
- (2019-08-26) Ruben Norori: Great, simply, easy to use...
- (2019-08-14) José Alfonso Casarín Hernández: Herramienta muy práctica para probar los rest endpoints
- (2019-08-01) José Regal Marín: Perfecta para testear APIs
- (2019-07-31) Alan Budi: Very like this APP..
- (2019-07-29) Alfonso Santacruz: Too many steps for a soap client
- (2020-06-04, v:3.5.8) Pablo Garfunkel: Cannot use Boomerang extension on MS Edge Chromium
Getting error to please open in Chrome; I am using Edge 83
- (2020-05-29, v:3.5.8) Jacob Isaacs: Export Data
Is there a way to export all request data? If not, since the import capability is still there, can you provide me with the format of the legacy import file, so I can re-upload requests if needed?
- (2020-05-22, v:3.5.8) Smitarani Bhol: Change background to non black
How can I Change background to anything but black?
- (2020-03-30, v:3.5.8) Carlos Peña: How to use the "XML Body Assertion" path?
I'm unable to figure out how to write the XML path variable, so far the only thing that works is the ' * ' wildcard which is searching the whole XML response. Can you add some hints or documentation to this? Thanks.
- (2020-03-18, v:3.5.8) Jen Tullis: Open Legacy App Option
I am not seeing the option to open the legacy app on my extension. Is there another way to get the legacy app back rather than the beta? https://www.screencast.com/t/jXhnLrFDFpA Thank you! Jen
- (2020-02-05, v:3.5.8) Cristhian Villada: Actualización a la versión Beta
Con la actualización a la versión Beta, e perdido todas mis carpetas y proyectos creados, ¿Como puedo recuperar los? Por fa necesito tu ayuda.
- (2020-01-27, v:3.5.7) herve ouambo: How to replay request x number of time
Hello, I have a SOAP request which is working well. I need to be able to reply it x number of time How do I do that ? thx herve
- (2020-01-23, v:3.5.6) Yahuitl Trejo Pérez: Extenssion use
How do I send files in a POST
- (2020-01-23, v:3.5.6) herve ouambo: how to use result from script
Hello , this app is cool and light weight. quick question I noticed that they is a script section where I can generate a guid. what I want to be able to do is get the guid that is generated and add it to the body of the soap request to sent the value of one parameter. is it possible to utilise the guid generated by Boomrang in a request ?
- (2020-01-22, v:3.5.6) sharad jadhav: Where I can find out 3.5.4 version
Hi, I am looking for the version 3.5.4. However when I am trying to add extension to chrome by default the 3.5.6 Beta version in installing. Could you please suggest where i can find the previous version file?
- (2020-01-20, v:3.5.4) Pablo Garfunkel: Run Boomerang w/o Google account
Hello, My team and I (15+) have been using the Boomerang Chrome extension for a few years however our company is moving away from Google Apps (we already migrated to O365). How can I utilize your tool w/o it being linked to a soon to be deprecated Google account? Any way to tie it into O365? Maybe now that Microsoft has its Edge browser running on Chromium, this tool can be deployed in the Microsoft Store as an Edge addon? Thanks
- (2020-01-14, v:3.5.4) Christoph Z: Auto-generate GUID
My Webservice Partner requires a GUID to be generated for every request. Any chance to have this done with a variable?
- (2019-11-06, v:3.5.4) Ulf Jonsson: How to use WSS-Password Type as text
My target is requiring WSS-Password Type as Password Text - Anyone who knows how do I do that?
- (2019-11-01, v:3.5.4) Rakesh Goud: Graphql
Does the new version of Boomerang Support graphql
- (2019-10-30, v:3.5.4) Míra V.: Boomerang builds empty Request on some SOAP service
Hi ! Boomerang is excellent application for me, I'm using it for testing Web services created on Microsoft NAV (now Business Central). But I have a problem - sometimes }on some services/methods) Boomerang create empty request template (only envelope) when I select "Create request". When I write request manually, then it is functional. Can you help me, what I'm doing wrong ? Is there some errorlog or debugging opportunity ? Thanks Mira
- (2019-10-10, v:3.5.4) Yatanveer Singh: Where will the app projects get stored
Hi Guys, Where will the projects inside the app gets stored, I want to recover the data, I only have the harddrive of my laptop and no way to start the laptop again, I want to get all my projects. can you help. Thanks Yatan
- (2019-10-10, v:3.5.4) Yatanveer Singh: How to migrate the project from browser
Hi Guys, I am using the app in my office laptop, now I want to use the sam app in my home laptop, where I am able to sync the chrom other things, this app also comes, but the data is all missing, is export from one browser and then export the only option. Thanks Yatan
- (2019-10-02, v:3.5.4) Orvaal Support: connect/read timeout change
It is possible to change the timeout?
- (2019-09-25, v:3.5.4) Vincent Castell: Maximum IPC message size exceeded
Hello, When I launch Boomerang, it stays on the loading... state. On the chrome extension manager, I see an error on Boomerang extension, it says: Unhandled rejection: UnknownError: Maximum IPC message size exceeded. Pile: app/js/workspace.js:19 (Object.getInitialData) app/js/workspace.js:1 (t) app/js/workspace.js:19 (Object.getFirstProject) app/js/workspace.js:1 (e) app/js/workspace.js:1 (fonction anonyme) app/js/workspace.js:19 (Object.getFirstProject) app/js/workspace.js:1 (e) app/js/workspace.js:1 (fonction anonyme) app/js/workspace.js:19 (Object.getFirstProject) app/js/workspace.js:1 (e) app/js/workspace.js:19 (Object.<anonymous>) app/js/workspace.js:1 (t) app/js/workspace.js:19 (Object.<anonymous>) app/js/workspace.js:1 (t) app/js/workspace.js:20 (Object.<anonymous>) app/js/workspace.js:1 (t) app/js/workspace.js:20 (Object.<anonymous>)
- (2019-09-04, v:3.5.4) Adam: Net.TCP requests
Does this application work with WCF services that use net.tcp?
- (2019-07-16, v:3.5.2) Darío Carreño: my boomerang https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/boomerang-soap-rest-clien does not open
I am working with boomerang extension but now it says that there is not right or permisions and the site does not work (not open) any more. What ca i do? thnks
- (2019-07-12, v:3.5.1) xifei fang: data was missing
the link can not open, some imporant data was not found and show your file was removed or deleted