Log, edit and send HTTP requests
Version 0.1.2.16 adds proper browser action support since Chrome dropped the page action feature. Sorry for the delay, UI should now be easier to access! * * * Request Maker is a tool for penetration testing. With it you can easily capture requests made by web pages, tamper with the URL, headers and POST data and, of course, make new requests. Request Maker only captures requests sent via HTML forms and XMLHttpRequests; it doesn't fill the log with useless information about images and style sheets. The logs are tab-specific, displayed in the page action popup, and the requests are bookmarkable. After sending a request you can just click on the bookmark button like you would on any other page. For quick access, bookmark this URL: chrome-extension://kajfghlhfkcocafkcjlajldicbikpgnp/rm.html * * * Known issues: - Due to built-in limitations in XHR, not all headers can be modified. See http://goo.gl/Woeao. - XHR transparently follows redirects (as per http://goo.gl/mEwGh) without providing a way to retrieve the final URL. This sometimes causes incorrect rendering in the Document tab. Questions? Problems? Suggestions? Bugs? - You'll find my email address in the options page of the extension.
- (2019-12-10) Jan Strasser: does not work
- (2019-06-13) Mauricio José Xavier de Souza: Works well, but may hinder the performance of navigation in specific sites. Better to keep disabled while not in use.
- (2019-04-20) Eclipsed: Dies after 1 day.
- (2019-02-05) Nicholas Rogov: Бесполезная хрень!
- (2018-11-08) xiao F: 不要用，比post man差远了，而且post方式发送中文会乱码，不知道怎么设置呢
- (2018-10-06) MyMeMo: helpful and great.
- (2018-09-07) не работает(
- (2018-06-05) Nabhan Mohamed: it's very good
- (2018-04-30) Ramon Robben: This is a really good request maker. Its nice to use when debugging your PHP scripts or are just wondering what sites are posting / getting.
- (2018-04-06) #Unknown: dùng rất tốt, nhưng sniff đôi khi không hiệu quả
- (2018-03-25) Jeff Hou: Doesn't make the request locally, can't access localhost.
- (2017-10-31) Ayoub Ezzini: Very Helpful
- (2017-09-16) Jovylle Bermudez: this extension always gets broken.
- (2017-09-02) Ka-Hoi, Tobby Ng: Misleading title: It should be named Request Tamper/Modifier instead of Request Maker as it can't create new request
- (2017-08-15) Duncan: Doesn't actually allow you to modify POST requests, it just allows you to redo them
- (2017-06-20) Siquell: При отправке запроса, чтобы посмотреть ответ нужно переключаться между вкладками - неудобно. При первом запуске поле url стало красным и не нажималась кнопка send. Не канает.
- (2017-05-23) Rian Arfiandi: i use this for long 4 years
- (2017-03-11) Виталий Котенко: тест
- (2017-02-24) Anthony Lozano: Doesn't seem to be logging any requests anymore.
- (2016-12-15) Василий Пупкин: Смените иконку в тулбаре, на белом фоне на засвеченом мониторе её плохо видно!
- (2016-12-04) Benjamín Reyes: It helped me a lot!! Specially with my Amazon Echo Dot in order to change the time zone
- (2016-09-08) Amureki Muri: Excellent extension for developing/testing RESTful API. One feature, that I would like to see in future - saving and restoring named requests with it options. Now last made request stores to session (probably)
- (2016-07-09) Pramono Utomo: not working after last update with new icon -_-
- (2016-06-20) B Grier: Very clean extension, not tedious at all.
- (2016-05-22) Muhammad Saqib: Oh thanks man, This is exactly what I was looking for. Your filter option to filter GET and POST your auto fill text entries each and every feature of this app is awesome. Thank you buddy. Please keep this app alive forever and don't change the existing features and interface.
- (2020-02-17, v:0.1.2.16) GM _ALbos ARJIE: arjienaces
crossfire qAND A
- (2020-01-19, v:0.1.2.16) mr jhaykie: Tnc Batasan Hills
Mga Mongoloid taga TNC haha
- (2020-01-08, v:0.1.2.16) jacob bustamante: asd
mai nag hack sa account ko at dapat ko kunin
- (2019-12-31, v:0.1.2.16) Datu abbas: gameclub
di gumana yung tinuro mo sir
- (2019-12-31, v:0.1.2.16) Datu abbas: sa gameclub
pano mag change ng Question and answer need kopo link para ma change ko na info ko
- (2019-12-18, v:0.1.2.16) Junil Najaro: bakit hindi po
bat ayaw gumana
- (2019-02-17, v:0.1.2.16) Bakit Request Error yung lumabas sa GameClub
Bakit Request Error yung lumabas sa GameClub pag click ko sa may Info
- (2019-01-25, v:0.1.2.16) crossfire
- (2018-10-12, v:0.1.2.16) Carl Ivan Castuera: Error
Bakit Po Ayaw Ma Change Pass Ang Account Ko
- (2018-05-22, v:0.1.2.16) frabj frabj: I dont understand to use this
extensions generally give you a option to do something. This however just sends me back to this page...
- (2018-03-13, v:0.1.2.16) Ján Vernarský: breaks site https://material.io/icons/
Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'dispatchEvent' on 'EventTarget': parameter 1 is not of type 'Event'. at XMLHttpRequest.send (catcher.js:208) at XMLHttpRequest.send (webcomponents.js?v13:4406) at HTMLElement.request (third-party.js:13) at HTMLElement.go (third-party.js:14) at n.complete (third-party.js:12) web page doesnt work as it should
- (2017-11-15, v:0.1.2.16) jiang Han: can't edit http header?
this is useful when do pentest.plz solve it.
- (2017-07-18, v:0.1.2.16) James Swineson: Causing problems in Gmail
It's a really good extension and saved me a lot. However it will cause the following error in mail.google.com: plus.google.com/u/0/_/streamwidgets/recentposts?origin=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.g…erstart...[redacted] Error in event handler for (unknown): NotFoundError: Failed to execute 'removeChild' on 'Node': The node to be removed is not a child of this node. at chrome-extension://kajfghlhfkcocafkcjlajldicbikpgnp/injector.js:68:30 thus making gmail stopping working. Hope you can fix this ASAP...
- (2016-12-20, v:0.1.2.15) Raw Input
I understand that POST requests are formatted neatly into tables, and I can respect that, but there needs to be an option or tab to see the requests raw.
- (2016-11-26, v:0.1.2.15) David Baker: PUT not visible
This is the recommended tool for changing timezone for the Amazon Echo units so I am attempting to use it with latest Chrome. 2 items I am not clear about: 1) I see POST & GET but I never see any PUT commands in the list after I successfully make a change to the Amazon settings. Is there some setting that I need to change to see PUT commands? 2) Is there a way to clear the list just before I make a change on the web page so I don't have to look through so many list items? Thanks
- (2016-08-24, v:0.1.2.15) Larry A: Cyclic link to send a reminder
Samd problem as Thomas Ho below. The link to the same page we are already on didn't help. Gotta love half finished Chrome.
- (2016-06-13, v:0.1.2.15) Scott Oliver: How to use
Is there a page with instructions on how to use this? I am using the same get request that works fine in fiddler with this extension and all that happens is the text area you put in the url turns red. Any information?