Enables Scratch hardware extensions on Chrome. Requires the Scratch Device Plugin.
Scratch (scratch.mit.edu) is a free programming language made by the Lifelong Kindergarten group at the MIT Media Lab. People from around the world use Scratch to create and share interactive stories, animations, and games. This Chrome extension works alongside the Scratch Device Plugin to enable Scratch to communicate with hardware devices such as the LEGO WeDo and PicoBoard. Please visit this page to install the Scratch Device Plugin: https://scratch.mit.edu/info/ext_download/
- (2020-10-22) Asydburn !: it dose not work for cromebook
- (2020-07-24) stick nodes Tornadoes_Of _Death: Did Not Work On 3.0
- (2020-04-15) olga świt: to jest takie se
- (2019-04-12) Jelle: can you make it possible to connect sbrick (+) to scratch? because with the new update all my attempts failed. and I didn't see any blocks appearing.
- (2019-04-03) Hvski: waited 12 hours for my project to save. thought this would do the trick. i got rid of it in 20 seconds.
- (2018-12-30) ánh lê: không vào được
- (2018-08-25) AlimuDX: If I get a Lego WeDo, I can use it!
- (2018-08-05) Santosh Kr.gupta: GOOD
- (2018-06-06) LEE CC: 不錯
- (2018-02-06) mohd syihan: goodsss
- (2017-12-07) Kuba Bisi: not work
- (2017-09-22) 뿌우웅: cant connect with Little Bits arduino kit. check this problem.
- (2017-09-02) 뉴튼: 아무리 해봐도 작동 안되는것 같네요.
- (2017-08-21) Amalgamer10: i loved it. it was relly fun playing wit meh legooooo wedo!! #SAVAGEJEF #SAVAGEMOOSE
- (2017-07-23) Morena Borelli: Works not with Chrome 59.0.3071.115.. :( (MacUser)
- (2017-05-17) Extension Guru: Hello! We want to introduce to your attention the most profitable extension monetization. By using our system developers get the maximal income. Our company Ехt.Guru working on browser extension monetization. •We’re the best on the market, we have everything you need. •We’re doing payments without any hold, every time you want, every payment system you need. •We’re giving you perfect conditions for “white extensions” guaranty no leavers. •We’re giving hard monetization, more traffic more profit. •We’re a biggest company, more banners, more pops that anyone else could have. •We’re monetizing whole world GEO, no stacks, no dumps and no blocks. •We’ve best referral program. •We’ve 24/7 support. Join us, change your traffic in money! We look forward for collaboration!!! Skype: extguru ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Email: [email protected]
- (2017-03-19) Parker W: epics
- (2016-10-16) Torsten Müller: Das Plugin erkennt das Picobord nicht, obwohl es in der Hardwareliste angeboten wird. (aktueller Browser, aktuelles Windows, aktuelle Scratch und Adobe-Software)
- (2016-08-28) Coltrane: Awesome! I love using my PicoBoard as a controller, but sometimes it does not work. Still, great product!
- (2016-02-03) ROBOLAB: Don't work in Chrome 48.0.2564.97 m
- (2015-09-18) I have installed the Scratch Device Plugin for Chrome and this extension, When I load up a project that has the PicoBoard extension, and for some reason, I am unable to operate it, as it is probing for PicoBoard forever. However, It only works when I use the plugin for Firefox/Internet Explorer, or Scratch 1.4, but not Chrome.
- (2015-09-18) Milan Prasad: worked great for me very helpful required for scratch plugin. Just go for it..
- (2015-08-18) How Dare You: Doesn't work for chromebook
- (2015-07-17) R Reese: Does what it is supposed to do! I would love a way to use Lego WeDo with Chromebooks.
- (2015-06-09) Natalie Rusk: This official plug-in from MIT that is needed to enable Scratch work with hardware extensions in Chrome. (Note: You need to restart Chrome to get it to work.)
- (2015-06-03) Makes it possible again to use LEGO WeDo and other devices with Scratch.