Digital analytics quality made easy
▶ WASP.inspector for Google Chrome ◀ Next generation web analytics quality assurance. The Web Analytics Solution Profiler (WASP) is the must have tool for managers, marketers and implementation specialists who wants to audit, validate and debug the data sent from their websites via tags and beacons. » Features ★ Sophisticated algorithm which auto-detects every type of tag, including those sent through POST requests - all the time; ★ Eye-catching visualization which show the relationships between all tags, regardless of the complexity of the underlying instrumentation; ★ Friendly names for Google Analytics, Universal Analytics and Adobe Site Catalyst decode and make clear exactly what information is being sent; ★ Show SEO information about the page being inspected ★ Get info about async script loading and relative tag position in HEAD, BODY or INJECTED ★ Exclusive Google Tag Manager data layer view (even if not using the dataLayer name) ★ Rapidly locate and isolate exactly the item you are looking for with the find feature; ★ Tag-blocking or redirect scripts for advanced quality assurance. » Getting started WASP adds a new tab in the Chrome developer tools to enable quick finding and detailed viewing of analytics tags and other technologies as you browse the web. To open the Chrome Developer Tools • On Windows and Linux, press Control-Shift-i • On Mac, press ⌥⌘I (Command-Option-i) Then, select the WASP panel » Support & more info • Please note WASP hook up deep into Chrome and requires Chrome version 32.x or later • http://webanalyticssolutionprofiler.com/support/ » Tags/beacons/web analytics/ad networks/tag management systems detected: • WASP will automatically detect ALL tags, including Google Analytics, Universal Analytics, DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Site Catalyst, IBM Coremetrics and Unica, Webtrends, all tag management systems vendors, all ad networks, all social media tags - all the time! » The fine prints You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable limited license to use this software for personal or corporate needs as defined by the type of license (either free, or purchased). WASP is the property of Cardinal Path LLC, and is protected by intellectual property laws and international treaties. Unauthorized use, reproduction or distribution of this program, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law. WASP is based inter alia on proprietary know-how of Cardinal Path LLC and all text, graphics and contents are the property (either owned or by way of licences) of Cardinal Path LLC. Permission is granted to download Cardinal Path's WASP provided that: (1) the use of WASP is in accordance to the license type (free or purchased), (2) WASP will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications to any of the WASP code-base are made. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded and printed Materials.
- (2019-11-21) Gavin Attard: Can't recommend this enough, a simple visual layout. Essential.
- (2019-11-01) Lukáš Štěpka: Thank god (developer) for this!
- (2019-10-18) Yassine KADIRI: Need to be compatible with dark mode
- (2019-08-26) Freem4nn: best app ever i wil try it now ...
- (2019-08-22) Sami Mäkelä: Love it. Went through a long period when it would keep crashing chrome. Today, for the first time in as long as I can remeber it worked again smoothly. Total bliss. Thanks for the developers, great job.
- (2019-05-06) Mr. Kam: Does not work for me!
- (2019-04-11) Valérian HÉLIAS: Je l'utilise depuis plusieurs années et je sais que je ne suis pas le seul en France, très très bon outil pour du recettage de plan de marquage GTM, très efficace.
- (2019-02-19) Buena herramienta
- (2019-01-18) Pavel Rudoy: Ок
- (2018-12-04) Antoine Fleury: useful to understanding what works between scripts/tags
- (2018-10-02) Антон Щавинский: Отличное приложение. А функция, что можно увидеть даталеер при переходе на другую страницу шикарна
- (2018-09-19) Nicola Caobianco: Great
- (2018-08-12) krishna mohan: GOOD
- (2018-03-13) T Sumi Goonetilleke: excellent tool
- (2017-11-06) Dongho Rhee: awesome~!!!!!
- (2017-10-25) Ben Lacey: Great extension that drills down into what tags are fired and when - excellent for debugging and working out what is happening at every step.
- (2017-09-27) Mauricio Sordille: Great
- (2017-08-14) Delowar Hossain: nice tools
- (2017-08-03) Jason Karns: The Options page doesn't use proper accessible inputs with labels. (The labels don't activate the relevant radio/checkbox.) This type of oversight makes me super skeptical of overall code quality.
- (2017-07-01) Ben Weber: Time saver! Really useful
- (2017-05-09) MAS Info Tech: Outstanding tool behind the free toos
- (2017-03-06) dhiraj makam: awesome, very useful. Are there any other tools that can do better ?
- (2017-02-12) Nima Jafari: Very helpful. It gives useful information to developers.
- (2017-02-03) 木村央輔: so good
- (2017-01-28) Francisco de Assis De Rosa: Facilita as minhas viagens !De Rosa Francisco de Assis!=Turma De Picagalos!= O CRIADOR SUPREMO! = O E. L. A ! ! !. . . !