Adds an 'ad' omnibox command and view source links for the Android SDK.
This very simple extension does two things: 1. Adds an 'ad' command to the Chrome Omnibox. For example, typing 'ad ViewGro' will bring up a list of all class names in the Android SDK matching 'ViewGro'—selecting a list item navigates to the relevant Android SDK Reference URL on developer.android.com. 2. Adds a '(view source)' link next to the SDK class name for class reference pages on developer.android.com. Clicking this link navigates to the relevant Google Code Search results from android.git.kernel.org. Source code available at the link below: https://github.com/romannurik/AndroidSDKSearchExtension To see a changelog along with previous releases, visit: https://github.com/romannurik/AndroidSDKSearchExtension/releases
- (2019-09-02) Zachary Liu: 这和在AD的搜索栏里面直接搜索有什么区别吗？
- (2019-04-23) paul she: 很有用
- (2019-01-02) Jesse Lima: Working great! Just type: "ad <space>" at the adress bar and type the class or term I want to search. It's fast!
- (2018-11-14) det cheng: 是不是需要翻墙才可以
- (2018-10-25) piao ye: 安装了那么久，终于知道咋用了，作者也没写一下使用说明。在地址栏输入“ad”然后点击Tab键，然后再输入你要搜的内容即可
- (2018-09-14) Ali FELLAHI: Great work
- (2018-08-07) nam viet: tuyet voi
- (2018-07-16) Gonçalo Ferreira: Very useful! Awesome extension. No more navigating through the source tree. :).
- (2018-04-27) Gennady Denisov: Awesome extension. Unfortunately, stopped working after latest docs updates. Any plans on updating?
- (2018-04-22) Weiyi: cool!
- (2018-04-13) Arpan Sarkar: It will be better to show the `View Source` if and only if he source file is exists.For some files i have encounted the 404 error.
- (2018-03-08) rina devi: nice
- (2018-02-14) Farman Khan: Its really awesome and very helpful
- (2018-01-26) 林锦丰: Very useful
- (2018-01-18) Matt Beimcik: It's a great extension
- (2018-01-03) 承伟滕: useful!
- (2017-12-15) Rares Serban: Very nice, fast and handy
- (2017-11-23) ryan ma: 好像不是所有的类 都能直接view source。。是我的使用姿势不正确吗？
- (2017-09-10) Can Lan: 很方便，在地址栏输入“ad”然后点击Tab键，然后再输入你要搜的内容
- (2017-09-07) 陈一笑: 很方便，是使用，可以直接查看源码
- (2017-08-23) Anderson Silva: Life saver
- (2017-08-10) Ussash Alam: nice
- (2017-07-30) Edgar Simple: para que sirve?? :v
- (2017-07-25) Mahmudul Hassan: This guy did very impressive job.
- (2017-07-13) Aiah Haj: Thanks
- (2019-08-28, v:0.3.16) Sergii Nadieiev: Not working
It doesn't: - Add a '(view source)' link next to the SDK class. - Adds an 'ad' command to the Chrome Omnibox. My Chrome version 76.0.3809.132 What is the problem?
- (2019-01-27, v:0.3.15) Renat Mukhametshin: Help please!
How it works??? :)
- (2018-03-10, v:0.3.14) Max Sychov: Android Preview source code
Hey. Great extension, but unfortunately it can't find source code for classes from Android preview (for instance ImageDecoder class)
- (2018-02-18, v:0.3.14) Cosmin Cojocea: Minor graphic issue with icon
They gray Android Icon used for this extension on Chrome bar is invisible on certain backgrounds (gray, metal backgrounds for example)
- (2018-02-13, v:0.3.14) Jagadish Manjunath: cant able to download
we cant able to download the the file
- (2017-09-05, v:0.3.11) Tyler McCraw: Extension has stopped working
I can no longer type into the Google search bar "ad" and then " " (space) and then my search term to search the Android Reference documents. What happens is a dropdown box will display with "Loading Android SDK search data..." and then no results will display even after waiting 30 seconds. Typing in something such as "PreferenceHelper" and then hitting enter results in no response. It just clears the search bar and a new page never displays. I'm really sad because I used this multiple times every day, even at home for personal projects. Let me know if I need to send you any screenshots or logs somehow.
- (2017-09-04, v:0.3.11) Kevin O'Neil: Recently Stopped Working
Recently this extension suddenly stopped working for me. When I type "ad" then hit tab it brings up "Android SDK Search" in the Omnibar but after typing a search term and hitting enter nothing happens.
- (2017-09-04, v:0.3.11) Dimitur Dimitrov: Not working
The extension no longer shows results after typing ad + space and your search query.
- (2017-09-04, v:0.3.11) Andranik Azizbekyan: Greyed out icon and doesn't work
Hi. I have an issue, which is following: plugin is enabled, but icon looks greyed out. If I type `ad` in bar it brings `Android SDK Search` but it does nothing when I type something, neither it opens any website upon clicking enter button. What might be the issue? It's interesting, that the plugin works flawlessly on my other Mac, but lacks to work on this one without any particular reason.
- (2017-09-04, v:0.3.11) chris brashear: Won't search anymore
I haven't been able to search anymore. I type in ad and space to get the search up, but it is always loading now in the search predictions if i type a word. Pressing enter does nothing anymore.