Adds an 'ad' Omnibox command and 'view source' links for the Android SDK
This very simple extension does two things: 1. Adds an 'ad' command to the Chrome Omnibox. For example, typing 'ad ViewGro' will bring up a list of all class names in the Android SDK matching 'ViewGro'—selecting a list item navigates to the relevant Android SDK Reference URL on developer.android.com. 2. Adds a 'view source' link next to the SDK class name for class reference pages on developer.android.com. Clicking this link navigates to the relevant source file on android.googlesource.com. Source code available at https://github.com/JakeWharton/SDKSearch
- (2022-02-17) Mahendran V: Sorry for marking it two stars. Looks like the app is not maintained anymore and not working [17 feb 2022]. Past reviews are two years old. So, recording it here.
- (2020-03-02) Chris Craik: So much better! Hides old support lib imports, avoids putting packages at the top. You are my hero, Jake.
- (2019-11-26) Tomas Fiers: Better results than the suggested pages of the docs search itself.
- (2019-02-12) 还不错，地址栏ad+tab就可以进入
- (2018-07-25) Mohamed Abu El-enin: Good job pro
- (2018-07-19) Panduka De Silva: Go Kotlin !
- (2018-07-17) Dmobi Soft (dmobisoft): Thank you!