Add Client Management fields to the Elegant Themes API page. This extension simply adds a 'Client Name' and 'Client URL' field to…
Add Client Management fields to the Elegant Themes API page. This extension simply adds a 'Client Name' and 'Client URL' field to your API keys. The information is saved in local storage, which means the only person who ever has access to it, is you.
- (2019-04-20) Philip 'PJ' Buchanan: Yep, really totally useless because of the whole needing to clear the browser cache thing. All information gone. Not impressed.
- (2019-03-19) Michael Lawson: Well. I thought this was great until I discovered that Clearing Browser Data in chrome removed all the information. So after clearing the browser data the plugin is basically useless you want to go through the process of re-entering everything.
- (2018-07-28) Jaswanth Chadalavada: Life api-keyer
- (2018-07-22) Milun Stanković: Great tool
- (2018-07-21) Pablo Alvestegui: It works perfectly!!!
- (2018-09-15, v:0.2) How does it save?
Hi SJ, I've been using your amazing chrome extension but after I clear my browser data, cache, etc. every field got blank... How does the extension save the data that I use? How can I really save it, so that even if I log in on other pc with my chrome account I can have everything stored and appear always on the page? Thanks