Cross-browser test websites in the most popular browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera. Try for free!
- (2020-03-20) Kobe Decombel: 3min trail
- (2020-01-24) FangerZero: I wanted to use it since I have to use a mac at work and thought it'd be a quick easy way to potentially check an issue Im having only on Windows Chrome/Firefox. But it doesn't even work.
- (2019-09-10) IsabellaPlayz KH: I ONLY GOT TO USE IT FOR 3 MINS THIS I ACTULLY LIKED UNTIL IT CHARGE ME MONEY FOR I WANTED TO PLAY ROBLOX COME WHY DOES IT HAVE TO CHARGE ME MONEY I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY IM ONLY 12 YEARS COME ON SERIOSLY >:(
- (2019-07-04) Dan Anderson: Oscena: 3 minuti di prova, nemmeno il tempo di eseguire un vero test, non ha alcun browser aggiuntivo nei due OS disponibili se non il browser di default ad eccezione di windows. proprio sconsigliata!
- (2019-05-21) Sean Harty: Excellent piece of software, highly recommended
- (2019-03-01) great as a proxy
- (2018-12-09) Duval Guerby: N'est pas fait pour localhost testing
- (2018-06-29) Anthony cox: i just want to play tf2 on my chrome book but i have to use this in order to get it and go figure they're like you get free 3 minute sessions but if you want more you gotta pay every month
- (2018-05-31) kyubey: i love it just i HATE the time limet fix that to infinity
- (2018-03-28) Anna Vanevska: not working
- (2018-02-13) Dyo Kasparov: Installs addon, can't use on local files. Nice PCs tho lol
- (2017-08-19) Jesper van den Ende: I thought it was fake or a scam or something. But this is actually a really nice service.
- (2017-06-01) Hernan Silva: inutil
- (2017-03-25) Daniel Dragnev: I just installed it to try it and I got the following message: "You requested CHROME version 36 on Windows 8.1 but you'll get Chrome 55 on Windows 7." When this is the first message you see from an extension, the natural course of action is: UNINSTALL.
- (2016-11-14) Fozan farukh: i use this extension and service. very useful for testing my work in all browsers.
- (2016-11-03) Кирилл Л.: It's not free like is described. Nothing against to pay, but it's not free.
- (2016-09-21) Flore Tahraoui: 3 minutes ! why not 2 seconds !!!!!! trying to make money in 3 minutes ! so typical !!!!! Bad business !!!
- (2016-08-24) Sheikh Faisal: This is a cool extension for web testing. Install and you can select operating systems, browsers and versions. I've a full developer plan since 2012 and it makes web testing a breeze. I just click the extension and get access to all browsers.
- (2016-08-20) Minhaj Muzaffar: I just saw this extension featured on Design Bolts blog. Wow I'm impressed. This extension puts another browser in your browser. LITERALLY. It seems that Free Plan allows Windows Vista access but that's OK. You can still get a browser. 4 stars because no access to Windows 8 browsers in free plans. Otherwise GREAT!
- (2016-08-20) Mera Saba: good service for quick IE8 and IE9 testing. gets job done
- (2016-08-02) Skyelar Willis: I have to pay just because I don't have Vista!? Dream on... UNINSTALLED
- (2016-07-03) Eric Cawley: Free plan - limited testing on limited platforms. Had high hopes, but uninstalling.
- (2016-06-16) Александр Макарович: Кхм... работать через туннель разработчика... это чревато последствиями... бред!
- (2016-05-17) raven sylar: 不好用，调用外部网址，还需要等待时间，只支持vista，其他的要收费
- (2015-08-25) Zachary Wiles: Very useful!
- (2017-08-15, v:1.0.0) hi Msp: Love it but.
Please Make It 30 Minutes Trail Ty Bye