Create scriptless, auto-healing automated tests. Run them in the cloud in Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Safari.
- (2020-02-06) Ian Christopher Oroceo: our team has been using Mabl extension for quite a while now and we saw how it evolves. As I always tell my teammates and friends, the Mabl extension is a beefed up version of the long gone forgotten Selenium IDE
- (2020-02-06) Anton Hristov: Creating automated end-to-end tests for web apps has never been easier. No scripting required and the test maintain itself. You can increase your test coverage in no time.
- (2020-02-06) Cornel Bell: I love using the mabl extension to create test.
- (2019-05-07) Test QA: The Mabl extension works with the MABL testing service to create UI test automation. It works well to record code-less automation. We've had great success in speeding up automation and getting more people to contribute because its so easy to use.
- (2019-05-03) Dhruv Motiani: A simple, yet powerful tool that's constantly being enhanced, Mabl has become the go-to for our e2e testing needs. Creation and maintenance of tests has become a breeze. Test failure investigation is quicker with detailed screenshots and HAR captures. Still with some kinks to work out, Mabl has shown itself to have loads of potential.
- (2019-04-24) Liviu Lupei: Awful, slow and not so reliable.
- (2018-11-26) Lars Johnson: Mabl is super easy to use. I was able to demo the trainer extension and have users creating scripts within an hour.
- (2018-11-26) Thomas Noë: Mabl is a great UI automation tool. Its very stable and easy to setup end to end tests. Normally you need to maintain a lot your tests but this is not the case with mabl. I can add lengthy end to end tests and they keep on running smoothly. Also the support is great and fast. Each person I talked to was very kind, open and direct. A must have for every tech company!
- (2018-11-21) Thomas Lavin: The mabl app and team are both fantastic. The mabl trainer makes creating and managing tests easier than ever. It takes no time at all to start running tests and integrate them seamlessly with your pipeline, all while the app automatically detects and informs you of any issues or irregularities. Plus, the team is always active to answer your questions while also working on a constant flow of new features. mabl has only improved since I started using it months ago!
- (2018-11-14) James Gentes: Careful, we setup a few tests (< 2min) and unexpectedly went from $10/mo to nearly $800/mo and Mabl tried to get us to purchase an annual subscription in order to refund part of the cost. We had to dispute the charge with our bank.. be very careful when using this plugin to run your tests!
- (2018-09-20) Pere Tang: very nice!!!!
- (2018-05-17) Sandeep Kumar: A promising tool for UI Automation, Just started, but long way to go to support full UI Automation
- (2018-02-23) Mohammad Kermani: Can't login with Google! The popup just has a loading (your logo goes up and down)
- (2018-02-09) Andrea Wood: mabl's ease of use makes it possible for anyone to create tests against your web application - no developer skills required! Extremely useful for knowing your application is functioning for your customers just as it should be.
- (2017-10-17) Joseph Lust: Test script creation made easy!