Tinybeest makes it ridiculously simple to convert, resize, and optimize images
- (2021-11-02) Paulina Ma Cervantes: I have been using Tinybeest for about 6 months and never have had any trouble until the last month. The positive side was that Ran was able to help me and my team figure out what was wrong, he has been extremely helpful and is always responding very quick. We would have probably had to find a different option if it hadn't been for his quick help.
- (2021-06-07) Aldiynr B.: thanks, very usefull for me
- (2021-05-18) a w: Singing in not working.
- (2021-05-04) Jai Cabryizky: Looked very cool and promising. Was excited to use it and planned to use the free trial for 10 images to see if it's worth the $40 for pro. However I cannot even use the free trial, when I click the extension it says "upgrade now" & displays two subscription choices & a free trial for 10 images. I click free trial and it automatically demands credit card information and showing that it intends to charge me $40 on the spot... just to use a free trial? How is that free?
- (2021-04-21) Steve Attarian: I love that I can grab an Image and optimize it on the FLY. I enjoy the options and settings. The UX is a little pushy to upgrade. I do use this tool.
- (2021-04-01) Youtube HelpeR: utytyt
- (2021-03-08) dayton young: I'm a product manager, and I use Tinybeest whenever I need to compress images for file transfers, resize images for better website loading times, and to convert file types ... which is pretty much all the time. This app makes my work easier. Simple as that.
- (2021-03-04) Nicole Pynes: Great extension! I also have the Mac app and it also works wonderfully. The best part is that if there's ever a problem with it I get support right away so my problem is resolved the same day! Highly recommend it! Thank you guys!
- (2021-02-13) Cesar Augustus: New Version Bug Fonts Websites 75%
- (2019-10-24) Jason Agouris: UPDATED: ok with Ryan's help figured out the issue, you *must* access images from within Chrome browser. That wasn't obvious to me, kept trying to use Mac finder. Once I got past this, it worked really well.
- (2017-02-14) Vick Rubin: This really helped out today, I got the MAC Version and it makes everything so easy! Actually did a better job than the other sites i've used in the past
- (2017-02-13) Worked like magic. Saved me so much time sharing 300px to fb friends. Thanks so much. But as of 2017 "Argh! This site is blocking Tinybeest from optimizing the image >,<" when using Pixabay
- (2017-01-27) Dmytro Osypenko: Great app, but it lacks one killer feature - ability to set custom size for image resizing.
- (2017-01-10) Dillon Fowler: Great idea! Didn't resize the image however. Hopefully it'll be fixed! I'd use it religiously
- (2016-12-12) Loved the idea however the images were not saved to new size on any one i saved and then after about 6 saves the choice to save is greyed out? could not find out what was wrong or if some other plugin perhaps was interfering? would really have liked it to work
- (2016-08-26) John: So great. Used it for my projects on github and worked like a charm. easy, fluid, and does exactly what its supposed to do.
- (2016-07-31) Mike Woo: I download a lot of hi def wallpapers, and this extension helps me resize them quickly and easily.
- (2016-07-22) Ian Florentino: This is exactly what I needed. Saves me so much time optimizing and resizing my images!
- (2016-07-20) Rachel Okimoto: Wow! This extension makes it so easy to optimize and resize images!
- (2016-07-19) Lonna Marie: Incredibly useful, was waiting for something like this to come along! High fives all around, Wildebeest team!
- (2016-07-19) Ran Craycraft: Loving it! Well done, Wildebeest team. Excellent time-saver for grabbing images for web development.
- (2016-07-19) Kevin Ng: Great app, super useful and increases productivity.
- (2021-03-14, v:1.1.8) Katy Houston: Resize in batches
Can you resize multiple photos at once?
- (2021-02-13, v:1.1.2) Cesar Augustus: BUG injection font 75%
BUG injection font 75%
- (2020-04-10, v:1.0.5) Steve Attarian: I upgraded to PRO - I am not able to access the PRO settings
I USE CHROME OS I am in the Chrome Browser, the Icon has a red exclamation point - Even though I am signed in with the upgraded account. [email protected] I am also having problems setting up the Slack add on in the O-Auth screen the www. says it is unsafe not https://
- (2020-02-07, v:22.214.171.124) Jaya Love: Can you optimize inside google drive on chrome and save to google drive?
Hi, i'm a web developer. I often get google drive or dropbox links from clients with images. I'd like to be able to optimize them and not download them to my computer, but save them to my drive. Is this possible?
4.0 (28 votes)
Last update / version
2021-06-18 / 1.3.0