A simple tool to change brightness, contrast, saturation, sepia, invert of any youtube video you watch.
A simple tool to change brightness, contrast, saturation, sepia, invert of any youtube video you watch. This tool is a much if you have any vision problems or the video is just dark.
- (2022-01-02) THE bald: ty bro
- (2021-08-09) ren tsung laing: perfect!
- (2020-03-30) MrJuka: Ewri single person should use this extention its so helpful.
- (2019-10-26) Travis B: Superb. Great for older videos/events which are usually washed out etc. (i.e. 90s Baseball games), no need to download the video and use VLC/PotPlayer just use the extension.
- (2019-04-23) Nikita Kotov: Все прекрасно работает, именно то, что я искал.
- (2018-04-18) Jorell Young: Brightness function works perfectly!
- (2017-06-26) Marco Karaki: When I changed the values, it always made my my video FPS go down to like 3
- (2017-06-01) DarkoAqua: Hi, thanks for this very useful tool, however, I really need gamma correction, because brightness and contrast actually limit video dynamic range and create ugly white/black clipping (loss of information), while boosting brightness/contrast. Is it possible to add gamma correction (non-linear brightness for middle/grey levels)? Not a single extension available that I've tried allows this :( Thanks! Darko
- (2017-03-13) Mateo: PERFECT GOOD :)
- (2017-03-03) sam hdz: This would be perfect if you can make it work with frameless for youtube or floating for youtube, please do that !
- (2017-02-14) Azure Dreams: GREAT! Perfect. Could you please allow us to save the settings so we do not always have to set the settings again? Thanks!
- (2017-01-20) ah shit: Incredibly useful. I love it.
- (2017-01-03) Jānis Kope: Exactly what I was looking for. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Excellent.
- (2016-10-07) mashi yoshi: Very very good
- (2016-07-12) S҉p҉a҉r҉r҉o҉w҉: NICE
- (2016-04-06) marina Mary: Not good . settings always changing. please rectify in the next version
- (2016-03-10) Jonathan Sterling: Please add picture inversion.