Full information about any color (schemes, shades, conversion in rgb, hsl, etc.). Gradient Generator, Color Blender and much more.
How to use ColorHexa: - Just enter your color value in any format (e.g. hexadecimal, rgb, cmyk, hsl, lab, lch, luv, xyz, xyY, hunter lab, binary, wavelength). - Or simply use the colorpicker / eyedropper (left to the search input field) ColorHexa will provide detailed description, color shades, color schemes (complementary, split complementary, analogous, triadic, tetradic and monochromatic), Html & Css codes, and automatically convert the color to rgb, cmyk, hsl, lab, etc. Color conversion: - For example, to convert or get any information about "red", you could directly type: - "red" or "ff0000" (with or without "#"), - "rgb(255,0,0)" - "rgb % 100 0 0" - "c:0, m:100, y:100, k:0" - "hsl 0, 100, 50" And so on... (with or without commas, brackets, colons or semi-colons, that doesn't matter). Color Mixer & Color Subtraction : - Colorhexa also offers the ability to merge / subtract colors together by simply separating them with a "+" or "-" in your query (e.g. : "blue + hsl 30 20 10", "red 200 green 30 blue 10 - orange"). Color Gradient Generator: - You can also create a gradient by separating the colors with the word "to" (e.g. "ff0000 to rgb 0 100 30").
- (2018-04-21) Prabuddha Das: I was looking for a dropper like functionality like what font. This is useless for me.
- (2017-10-12) Google Гермес: Бесполезно!
- (2016-10-09) green white: You have to: 1. copy color from a page 2. click extension button on Chrome toolbar to open the exstension 3. paste your selection to extension field 4. press search button next to extension field 5. wait till the extension opens a new browser tab following you to their site Gosh, guys, are you serious??
- (2016-02-26) Max Charp: Awesome ! BUT YOU GUYS REALLY NEED A COLOR PICKER. Seriously, add that and you'll be kings.
- (2013-06-27) Ken Zon: So useful!!Awesome
- (2013-03-19) Vitaliy Hayda: Love it, super!
- (2012-10-08) Stephen Beebe: Fantastic color utility.
- (2012-09-11) Jackson Lansing: Really informative, helpful app right from the start. Can't wait to dig in deeper!