Easily adjust the brightness, saturation, and contrast of Netflix streams!
- (2020-10-01) Modus Pwnens: This extension works well, but it doesn't save the settings for each episode which can get frustrating because the settings say it will work on any netflix.com URL.
- (2020-03-16) payton harper: works after closing and reopening chrome but doesnt go anywhere near bright enough even after turning down the contrast everything's still barely visible
- (2019-08-11) Kokodjo: Doesn't work.
- (2019-04-12) Alpha Male: Worked perfectly immediately upon installing & customizing
- (2019-04-06) kater: this seems to work for some people and not others. doesnt to anything for me. can yall address this?
- (2019-04-03) kyle121378: Works great! Now i can see netflix at night when i have it in the bottom corner while i'm working.
- (2019-03-09) Terry Brown: "Doesn't work on my Macbook pro Retina, or extension monitor. One star." That's what I wrote when I first installed it. Plugged it in and no go. What I didn't realize is that I needed to close and re-open Chrome. IT WORKS GREAT!!!
- (2019-02-26) Cool extension. Works well. I'm only removing it because I need the same features for other videos so there's no point in having two extensions which do the same thing.
- (2018-09-02) WILZ: Brilliant. Just what I was looking for. The default saturation and contrast are bang on for me. Popped the brightness to 160 and.... boom. Can't believe Netflix do not have a thing like this implemented.
- (2018-08-01) Søren Staun: Works as specified. Modified a very dark movie so I could watch it in sunlight.
- (2018-06-11) Tank Connors: pretty awesome... A good setting for me is... brightness 105 saturation 65 contrast 95 closes to being like the windows 10 app
- (2018-05-02) rhys williams: works great. well done Stephen.
- (2018-01-10) Dan Neumann: I found this plugin when I was watching a show outside and couldn't see anything in the dark scenes. It let me increase the brightness, reduce the contrast, and see what was going on.
- (2017-12-05) Susannah Bautista: Good idea,but it didn't do anything at all for me. Clicking "greyscale" even has no effect.
- (2017-10-30) Michelle Van Allen: Doesn't work. Added it to Chrome and follwed the instructions to adjust the image and there was no change.
- (2017-10-21) Marcelo Meireles: I've installed Video Adjust for Netflix 1.5.0 twice, and the extension (config) button doesn't show. I tried to contact their support and got a "whoops, something went wrong" message. USELESS.
- (2017-10-05) Katelyn T: works great. no issues with netflix. wish i could find something that worked as well with other sites and youtube
- (2017-09-14) Terri Theresa: thank you. easy, simple, works. no longer pulling my hair out while endlessly fiddling with limited options. i can relax and enjoy. thank you : )
- (2017-08-01) Bill Kellenberger: Installed it today and it seems to have NO effect on Netflix on my computer. Moving any/all of the sides doesn't do thing.
- (2017-06-22) Denis Mantilla Yupanqui: excelenteeee!!!
- (2017-05-31) Gillian Wallace: Thank you! I had just about given up on Netflix but now I can actually see dark parts of videos clearly. Worked perfectly immediately upon installing & customizing!
- (2017-04-17) Aaron G: in chrome on osx video goes white screen on netflix and videos wont play normal until its removed from chrome
- (2017-03-16) Joss Mackison: Perfect for adjustments to enhance rather than compete with Flux, which I love for evening viewing. Much appreciation to the dev(s)!
- (2017-02-22) Fernando Costalonga: Excellent!
- (2017-01-19) Andrew P: This is a very helpful extension. I did notice once when netflix video wasn't rendering right and I disabled this extension which fixed it. But now a couple of months later I've tried the extension again and it's working again so I'm happy. Who knows, it may have been fixed later that day...