Open source browser design tools
- (2020-02-12) peak some: nice
- (2020-01-28) Nils Lappe: Awesome. it kinda wraps some core Dev-Tools functionality and extends it. The Key is, that its really easy to access and increadibly fast to work with. Once you've used it, you probably wont uninstall it.
- (2020-01-09) Shankar Thyagarajan: Mind blowing stuff!
- (2020-01-05) Manuel Rivera: Awesome extension, thanks!.
- (2019-12-17) Elliott Jones: Very helpful, unique tool for web dev & design.
- (2019-10-28) Akhil Gautam: I really love it while showing demo to clients or other UI devs.
- (2019-10-22) snowwolf1001: It's very pretty and useful
- (2019-10-17) Yakko: 能快速查看某物件的詳細 css 數值，視覺化的很好，非常便於參考或是與工程師溝通。
- (2019-10-12) paul kosmala: it still needs a few features, but impressive so far. Is there currently a way to Stretch and squeeze elements? I could not find it in the app or a quick google search. seems like that would be a necessary feature to design in this.
- (2019-10-09) Md Arshad Alam: I am loving it and this is working good for desktop. I am facing issue in the simulator. It does not seems to working in the simulator. It will be great if it supports in simulator devices also (like iPad, iPhone). I am unable to move it in those simulators. This will be really helpful for the UI developers. Thanks, Mohammad
- (2019-09-02) محمد يوسف أبو آدم: This program makes my works more easier! Just a little suggestion, i wish that they will put a minimize option for the toolbar, Because it disturb a little. After that it would be excellent.
- (2019-07-11) Dinu Mihnea: The best extension, ever !!!
- (2019-06-27) Nikola Budisavljevic: Really nice extension but have to knock at least 1 star off for how it renders in mobile emulator. With how much traffic is on mobile now, most of my editing work has to do with experiences on mobile devices. Would encourage the developer to find a way to more smoothly render vis bug when in mobile emulation mode.
- (2019-06-24) weiya ou: Exceeding the expected experience
- (2019-06-18) Jake Moreland: Absolute beast of an extension, been making my own work-arounds this whole time before i discovered VisBug! :D
- (2019-05-26) jeel patel: it is cool
- (2019-05-14) Vien Nguyen: Overall is okay. But this tool is not optimized when using in mobile view port. The tool bar is overlap many contents of the page. Should have option to hide this tool bar but still use the function of visbug. Hope dev team will improve it in the future.
- (2019-05-02) Errol Mars: Useful and getting better!
- (2019-04-11) Akuma Isaac: Please add the ability to move the tools bar
- (2019-04-02) Christian Breuer: Cool. But did not work with iframes.
- (2019-03-25) Phuc Hoang: Nice overall. Keep going, dev team!
- (2019-03-21) Fake Mike: Can't get this to work in frames. Is there a way to toggle between the page and frame inside the page?
- (2019-03-21) Wow. This is the design/development functionality that ChromeDev tools was missing.
- (2019-03-15) Wu Philip: It is not working for elements in <iframe>
- (2019-03-13) Ho Nguyen Mai Dong: Đù má hay quá anh ơi
- (2020-02-20, v:0.2.30) Prakash S: visbug is Not loading. Got error on load.
Please check the following error. bundle.min.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Illegal constructor at S (bundle.min.js:1) at bundle.min.js:1
- (2020-02-10, v:0.2.30) Pa Ob: Colour editing issue
Custom colours don't work right away. When changing a text colour or text background colour, I must first select a "Basic Color," apply that, then I'm able to change the colour to a custom colour.
- (2019-11-12, v:0.2.20) Danai Nanou: Crashing issue
Hi there! VisBug seems to be crashing on Chrome Version 78.0.3904.97 (Official Build) (64-bit) whenever I turn it on and I attempt to manipulate a CSS property on the devtools. Sometimes it takes longer to happen but usually it crashes instantly. I've attempted to uninstall and reinstall but the issue remains.
- (2019-10-09, v:0.2.20) Md Arshad Alam: It does not work in the browser's simulator
It does not seems working with simulators. I am unable to move it in the browser's simulator. I tried it for iPhone.
- (2019-07-11, v:0.2.17) Pierre Lanne: Comment enregistrer les modificatioins faites avec visbug ?
Comment enregistrer les modificatioins faites avec visbug ?
- (2019-06-09, v:0.2.15) Feryadi Dağcı: Opening html from computer
I really like your addon. It is easy to use and have everything i need except one thing. I am using electronjs to make a program. It uses chrome as an ui. So i need to do some design. I thought i could use this addon on my primitive design and make it better with ease but nope. I don't know if it is something that chrome does for security reason that prevents it working. If that is not the case, i would love to see it working on my html s. Thanks in advance. Have a great day.
- (2019-05-30, v:0.2.14) Philip Mabanta: Copy paste doesn't work across tabs
I am on v0.2.14, win 10 I can't seem to make cross-tab pasting work (according to https://visbug-1337.firebaseapp.com/). Also, within the same tab, copy paste seems to be ctrl+shift+v instead of just ctrl+v.
- (2019-05-10, v:0.2.14) Jamelle Boose: Using what I did
OK--so I moved things, changed things, etc and like what I did. How/where do I access that code so I can actually _use_ it?
- (2019-03-21, v:0.2.12) Michael Toews: Frames?
I can't seem to get the tool to select elements in a frame. Specifically, I am using the rails email preview framework and I cannot get it to select anything under the header in the preview. Any suggestions?
- (2019-03-07, v:0.2.11) Cao Cảnh Linh: Export
Awesome tool! But, how can export to picture?
- (2019-02-22, v:0.2.1) Spencer Stark: Difficult to use from secondary click menu on mac
This isn't explicitly your problem, but this extension has become disruptive to my workflow and as such, I've had to disable it. I right click, or secondary click with my right hand then type `i` to get to chrome's built in inspector/debugger. Because this extension places itself in the secondary click menu as `inspect` AND for whatever reason typing `i` a second time doesn't take me to the inspect I really want, I've had to turn this off. As a developer however, I do see promise in this extension if some of the minor UX things can be tweaked a bit to enhance the experience.
- (2019-02-17, v:0.1.18) Simon Watson: VisBug doesn't seem to work on non live websites
Im trying to use VisBug on a website I'm building on my mac, and it doesn't seem to be working. Even when I'm connected to the internet. Is this a bug, or is there a reason why it wont work on non live sites?