Zest New Tab turn each new tab to an inspiring moment
Zest New Tab helps discover fresh and high quality marketing content curated by a community of long-time marketing experts. Zest New Tab allows its users to bookmark articles, create a professional social account and engage with other community members directly from the browser new tab. Zest New Tab stands out from social bookmarking sites because of a community-based, multi-step content moderation process that ensures the best quality possible. Less than 5% of suggested content is approved for publishing. Zest is more than just a content reading platform – a community of 20,000+ marketing professionals follow each other, contribute to grow their personal brands or blogs and take content to their teams to be more productive. Personalize your content feed by choosing topics relevant to your professional needs and customize Zest’s theme to enable more productive reading. Research through a database of 60,000+ published content pieces, filter by content type, popularity, relevance and freshness. Community members who install Zest New Tab can contribute content to the community by using the context menu (right-click) or the browser action on each web page. By contributing content to Zest, members grow their influence amongst peers and within the industry. Voymedia retargeting
- (2022-03-29) Pravil: Doesn't work anymore. Don't install. Thank me later :)
- (2021-08-25) Richard L.: Don't download it anymore - completely dead application after its acquisition via WalkMe. I'm saving you time since none of the content is up to date anymore and you can't contribute. Was a good app though!
- (2020-10-13) Manoj Khandelwal: Never ever seen such a great curated content. Really time saving. Thanks Yam, Daniel and team.
- (2020-01-07) Rudy Klobas: This is a great chrome extension! My only complaint is that when I enable it, it automatically makes every new tab I open the Zest dashboard. It's really annoying that I can't change this functionality in the app, and I'd really like if there was a way to do that. Aside from that, it's perfect!
- (2019-08-25) Adam Ford: Absolute garbage piece of programming.Why is Zest chewing through my memory like there is no tomorrow pretty muuch permanently? Why would that be necessary given it only needs to function to send data to Zest when I click the button? Are you stealing my browsing history and sending it somewhere or something like that? Not to mention the fact that they rejected my extremely detailed and well written article, but keep serving up absolute garbage gobbledegook nonsense by braindead morons who can't write a grammatical sentence to save themselves for me to read. Finally, and most importantly - BOYCOTT ALL ISRAELI PRODUCTS & COMPANIES UNTIL THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE ARE FREE!
- (2019-03-27) LOVE that it works with the Brave browser, but for some reason I have to right click to open an article. Left click is not working.
- (2019-03-10) yoav baumann: amazing tool for getting the best marketing content
- (2019-03-08) Lisa Sicard: I love the Zest extension as it provides the best content on marketing, social media and more. It eliminates the clutter that most content aggregators have on their websites. It's easy to submit content as well.
- (2019-03-07) Super useful tool. So nice to have curated marketing content available in one place. I have lost count of the helpful and informative articles that I have found through Zest.
- (2019-03-07) Vince De Castro: This is one of the most functional apps I have in my Chrome. It saves me so much time by not having to search for content but have access to it all in one extension.
- (2019-03-07) Iftach Drori: The best tool for marketers
- (2019-03-06) Matteo Bortolin: Super usefull!
- (2019-03-02) Betina Tsvetkova: Love it since the beginning! Waiting for an Android app, Zest crew!
- (2018-12-16) Janis Zech: Discovered a lot of relevant content for B2B marketing and automation of marketing stack. Highly recommend the app!
- (2018-10-08) Neal Han: The best content hub I'm using for newest and coolest marketing info. Awesome.
- (2018-09-25) I D: Hi good extension. I've submitted selected few good contents to zest.is and nothing got approved I guess and I got nothing except a mail with wink face. zest.is seems like not for all members. pretty disappointing after few days.
- (2018-09-16) I rated this extension 1 star some time ago as I submitted articles but I've never seen any of them published. That didn't upset me as I understand they might not have found them interesting enough. However, I never received any email or notifications from them. After I submitted my review they contacted me and we found out they had some sort of bug preventing their emails to reach my inbox. Anyways, I see they have approved one of my posts. 5 Stars deserved. Thanks.
- (2018-05-31) Katy Flatt: I have nothing but love for Zest -- I love the layout, I'm a sucker for tag formatting, and the ease of adding suggestions is almost incomparable to any other content sharing platform in popular use. On top of that, the team is stellar and extremely responsive.
- (2018-04-14) Yung Jie Khoo (YJ): I'm a media researcher, this aggregation platform definitely saves my time on researching marketing updates, filtering noise and catching up with the useful content in the market. Thanks for this intuitive extension!
- (2018-03-19) Stefan Mancevski: One of my favorite extensions -- it's my way of finding marketing content day-to-day and I always learn something new. The curation is key because there's tons of bad content out there. The discoverability and trust factor of finding reliable, useful marketing content is the most important thing Zest brings to my workday.
- (2018-03-05) faheem khan: hi
- (2018-03-05) Roei Yellin: Just a fun, easy way to lesrn about new trends, tools and other great ideas. Love it!
- (2018-02-19) Betina Tsvetkova: Probably you could make it a website or another platform, because I have changed to another useful add on and I cannot keep using Zest now even though I love it. Can you tell me if you are planning on that?
- (2018-01-08) Joshua Pittman: Phenomenal...
- (2018-01-03) JASWANTH R: Very informative app!! I have used few prospecting and Lead generation tools like AeroLeads, rainClutch , Rapportive and it's really helped me a lot to increase my business reach!
- (2018-01-02) Tal Atzmon: the best extension for content marketing. this is awesome guys!
- (2017-12-26) G_ Host: 5 Stars without a doubt! This is Awesome. A must have for every marketer that wants to stay on top of what's going on in this space. Is there a feed i can add to my RSS reader? Thanks.
- (2017-11-16) Toth Robert: Awesome! Every marketer needs to have this. The tool what I needed. Keep it up guys! Well done!
- (2017-11-15) Paalan Sood: Great app, Enjoy the content and it seems never ending. You can learn a lot, explore content you would have never seen and get plenty of ideas from this app..
- (2022-03-30, v:184.108.40.206) Roberto Bianchi: White screen with zest.
When i open new tab, the window get me a white screen with just a clock.
- (2022-02-09, v:220.127.116.11) Nicola Serrao: New Tab White Screen
When i try to open new tab, the window get me a white screen. (Just a clock on the left & 2 button on high right part of the screen)
- (2019-06-04, v:18.104.22.168) RAVI VERMA: Not able to install Zest
Dear Zest Team, I am not able to install Zest in my chrome browser. It is displaying following error, "An error has occurred. Could not move extension directory into your profile" Help me to resolve this error. Thanks
- (2019-05-15, v:22.214.171.124) Catherine Toms: Shortcuts to favourite apps disappeared?
Hi, I'm trying to see how I can add my shortcuts back into my Zest screen? I used to be able to just click my gmail, google drive icon straight from the Zest dashboard but that seems to have disappeared? Can you help?
- (2019-01-19, v:126.96.36.199) Add
How can i add new tags?
- (2018-05-02, v:188.8.131.52) Mark Rogotowicz: Header Images Not Showing
All images in article previews are not showing. This is occurring across multiple devices and accounts. https://ibb.co/h9uupS
- (2018-02-15, v:184.108.40.206) Bert Stevens: Use on other place then new tab
Hi , How can I use the extension on a tab instead of the new page tab?
- (2018-02-14, v:220.127.116.11) Sandra Abrams: What does this do?
HI, I have read several of the reviews and I still don't understand what this is or how it works. I don't know if I should download it or not. I would appreciate having someone to talk with to find out about it, either on FB messenger or by phone,which I will give you privately if that is the way. Thanks, Sandy
- (2018-02-03, v:18.104.22.168) Betina Tsvetkova: Zest for Mozilla Firefox
Hello, I switched from Chrome to Mozilla and I couldnt find my favorite Zest here :( Please make it for Mozilla Firefox as well!
- (2017-11-02, v:22.214.171.124) Med El: Problem!
How do I stop Zest from being the default opening page in every new tab I open?
- (2017-02-15, v:126.96.36.199) Kevin Wilgenbusch: New Tab
I love the idea of Zest and I think you're on to something. However, why do you have it appear when opening a new tab? I had to unforunantly delete the extension because of this. Atleast give users an option to remove that feature. I'd hate to see you loose more users because of this.
- (2016-12-09, v:188.8.131.52) Matt Stelter: New Tab
How do I stop Zest from being the default opening page in every Chrome tab I open?