Snowflake for Chrome
Cupcake empowers you to assist censored internet users all over the world by turning your web browser into a pathway to the Tor network. Cupcake currently supports creating Snowflake connections. Learn more here: https://snowflake.torproject.org Important Note: if you are being censored, Cupcake cannot help you on its own. Please install the full Tor Browser Bundle. When the censor has blocked direct access to the Tor network for a user, you can help. Installing Cupcake makes your browser into a flash proxy -- a temporary Tor bridge. After connecting with the censored user, your bridge allows communication between the user and the Tor relay, successfully circumventing the censor. Congratulations! You are a champion of internet freedom around the world! Don't worry about your IP address being blamed for the user's requests. The source of traffic will look like the IP address of a Tor exit relay, not yours. This protects both you and the censored individual. -------------------- If you are unfamiliar with Tor, visit https://torproject.org to learn more. In short, Tor is a free service that protects privacy online. It allows users to avoid network surveillance, which threatens their privacy and freedom.
- (2017-09-20) Yung Mikey: broke past my schools couple of firewalls, works great, loving it. Thank You
- (2017-09-02) nawras alfashtaki: was looking for somthing like this , thanks alot
- (2017-06-18) Oregon River: i didn't understand anything and it was a total piece of poop.
- (2017-04-26) Pavlo Kochylo: YEAH TOO
- (2017-04-10) Rivu dey: sometimes doesn't act smoothly
- (2016-06-05) chiara vega: es lindo y todo pero me cuesta actualizar :/
- (2015-12-07) Adrian Łochowicz: is displayed
- (2015-11-02) simone de girolamo: yeah
- (2015-07-26) Gisle Vanem: How can I attract more people to my IP to use Cupcake/FlashProxy? It would be nice too if there was a counter of users. I've not seen any users of my Cupcake so far (2 days).
- (2015-07-21) esta super lindo
- (2015-05-07) Clay Wheeler: can someone help me configure this? i installed torbrowser, but how to sync to chrome?
- (2015-04-12) Jeroen Baert: Great and easy way to help the TOR network out. Needs some UI work though, and statistics would be nice.
- (2015-04-11) Matthew Latimer: An easy bit of good. I've seen mine with the mustache a few times.
- (2015-02-10) La'Nya Freemon: its dumb
- (2015-01-26) Northstar Northstar: The 1 star review saying it doesn't work because "it never changes color" is wrong. Mine very seldom changes, which is actually the way it should be. The intent of the app is to get as many proxy bridges as possible.This app makes the world a better place!
- (2014-11-15) Iki Hiyori: It never changes color. It doesn't work.
- (2014-07-25) Scott Arciszewski: This is probably the most important addon anyone could install.
- (2014-06-27) Alexis Avalos: Contributing, push it.
- (2014-04-29) Maarten Bos: It's awesome that I can help people with this extension by simply letting it run in the background! Good job!
- (2013-07-03) Tydyn Rain St. Clair: I presently run 7 Tor non-exit relays/directory servers because I KNOW clearly just how important the Tor Project is. This extension is a fantastically simple means of creating more Tor Bridges to allow people in censured countries to get connected to the Tor Network. Install it now to contribute!