Examine your implementation of the Adobe Experience Cloud.
- (2020-01-20) Aditya Jagtap: in the first session the debugger console shows campaign name. but if the same user starts a new session from the same campaign source the debugger console shows campaign name as blank. why is this?
- (2019-10-30) Jonathan Schwarz: In general very helpful, thanks! But POST requests (in particluar on link clicks) are not split into variables but only the full search string with all variables included. This is maybe due to supporting sendBeacon since AppMeasurement 2.16.0.
- (2019-10-25) Srinivasan Ramasamy: This debugger was working good till last month. Exit link server calls are not capturing now.
- (2019-09-25) Muh. Bagus Tesa Karuniawan: It injects script into ANY document. Yes, even xml files are subject to the script injection which... broke things. i cant read my sitemap.xml properly after this extension active.
- (2019-09-09) Erik Matelski: After downloading .xls file under Analytics tab, hier1 row doesn't contain any data. When downloading .xls file under Network tab, hier1 data is visible.
- (2019-06-21) Susan Bloomberg: Cleared my cookies and now it's working great. Thanks to the Adobe team for helping me work through the issues.
- (2019-02-22) Elyssa Figueira: Really useful tool and great to have one made by Adobe rather than a 3rd party, but... 1) Seems to load the new page hits (Analytics tabs) very slowly & won't let you scroll across until it decides it's time (which is frustrating, so I constantly 'clear all' before a new chunk of actions) 2) Also since moving to Experience Cloud login, the 'linked accounts' don't work for Enterprise IDs (which we have rather than Adobe ID) - any way to enable this? When will this be out of Beta?!
- (2018-12-04) Greg H: Nice looking tool, but slow to process pageview data. Download function no longer works after recent update
- (2018-12-04) We used to use this tool frequently when checking AA calls were firing as expected across our site. Unfortunately, one of the most helpful aspects of the tool for us (the ability to download a log of all calls) has recently stopped working (at least on our version of chrome: Version 65.0.3325.146 (Official Build) (32-bit). Simply says Site can't be reached when attempting. It's a shame, because the tool was formerly fantastic, but now we'll not be able to use it unless an update is implimented to fix this issue.
- (2018-09-17) Dave Maison: Using Chrome v69 and this extension appears to completely remove the DTM script from the page it's trying to observe. I'm able to tell this issue is caused by this plugin because, after removing the plugin, the DTM script begins to load again. Incidentally, the deprecated debugger still works fine.
- (2018-08-22) Joseph Gourvenec: I feel a little over engineered for looking at DL values also loads slow. Grahpically very nice, but not easy to navigate. The old JS version was quick and fast, supplied the data easily. Recommend: Dataslayer extension as alternative which works with Chrome debugger
- (2018-08-14) Andrew Meadows: ook
- (2018-07-31) Grant Menefee: Would like to see better organization of s.products. We use it on our directory pgs and also use lots of product syntax merch evars.
- (2018-07-27) Tony Wu: It's really awesome tool!
- (2018-04-16) Maciej Barański: Better than the old one.
- (2018-03-05) Russ Whitchurch: Makes it incredibly easy to see what variables are firing on each page. Excellent organization of features with an intuitive UI.
- (2018-02-23) Abhi Srv: Excellent extention!
- (2018-01-25) Edouard Payne: Good extension, would be good if when you left click on a hit request it copies what you selected.
- (2017-11-30) Shruthi Naomi: I love it !
- (2017-11-03) Rob Ferguson: Excellent Adobe Debugger! Best I have ever used. I specifically like how it organizes all the variables alphabetically. I also like how it will record each page as you navigate to multiple pages. It also allows you to download to an Excel file, opposed to csv format. Excellent, Excellent, Excellent.
- (2017-10-27) Great work! A must have for any site running Adobe Experience Cloud solutions!
- (2017-09-21) Marcelo Capucci: It would be great if it could decode the s.products string as the defunct "adobe analytics debugger" extension used to. It makes difficult to debug when you have a big product list with event values and merchandised eVars.
- (2017-09-07) Bhimasena Joshi K: One of the best extension!
- (2017-08-10) Brandon Lee: Very cool. Digital Debugger on a steroid
- (2018-04-10, v:0.0.753) Greg H: download a log of Target calls (similar to AA log download)
would be great to download a history of calls for each mbox on the page with all the variables checked
- (2018-04-10, v:0.0.753) Greg H: unable to download AA log
just +1 on this issue.
- (2018-03-23, v:0.0.752) Acronym Media: Unable to download AA hit data
I see this has recently been reported. Just raising my had to say I too just experienced this. I didn't dig too deep so maybe I'm wrong, but near as I can tell you store the data to download, server-side? So.. is this possibly a session timeout issue?
- (2018-03-21, v:0.0.752) Unable to download Adobe Analytics Data
I am unable to download Adobe Analytics data. I get this error: "The webpage at blob:chrome-extension://ocdmogmohccmeicdhlhhgepeaijenapj/af938e10-d5df-4c00-84ef-38ec0d582c7d might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address."
- (2018-03-19, v:0.0.752) Unable to download Adobe Analytics Data
I am unable to download Adobe Analytics to excel. I get an error that says the url does not exist and may have moved. I love the way this tools formats my data. Saves me hours. Any chance you can fix the problem?
- (2018-03-13, v:0.0.751) Crayon Violent: Cannot download hit data
On the Analytics tab, within a report suite section, I try to click the Download button to generate a .xlsx file with the hit data I've accumulated. This has always worked for me in the past, but today it gives me a "This site can't be reached" error message. Not sure what's going on here? This form doesn't let me upload screenshots. Here are some links to the screenshot (hopefully they won't get stripped..) https://i.imgur.com/CE4OhSl.png https://i.imgur.com/7lknevB.png https:// i . imgur .com / CE4OhSl . png https:// i . imgur . com / 7lknevB . png
- (2018-03-13, v:0.0.751) Vivian Perez: Unable to download the Analytics to Excel
I try to download the tracking of Analytics into an Excel using the "Download" button underneath my Reporting Suite and I get an error saying, "this site can't be reached" I had it working before but now it's not? I tried to uninstall and install but with no luck.
- (2018-02-26, v:0.0.751) Unable to see the variable names with linked account
I have tried several times by logging into my Adobe Analytics account, but am still unable to see the variable names. Can you suggest a solution for this problem? Thanks!
- (2017-11-09, v:0.0.751) Permanently link the Adobe AnalyticsAccount
I love this tool, it's my go-to Debugger that I can't live without. However, I have to constantly link my account and refresh it to see the friendly variable names. Could you please add the functionality to permanently link my Adobe Analytics account so that I don't have to keep doing this manually? Thanks!
- (2017-08-18, v:0.0.749) DTM Switches
I've encountered multiple situations where if I use the "block DTM feature" in the tools tab, that when the page loads the ability to turn the blocking functionality off is no longer available. At that time the only thing I have been able to do to alleviate the issue is to remove the extension.