Disable cookies on current site
Use this extension to disable/enable cookies on the current site. It's a simple switch: click to disable, click to enable. It works on "per host" basis and will disable cookies for the domain only (the site opened in the currently selected tab). It will not stop third-party cookies set by the current site (analytics etc.) -- to disable third-party cookies you should use the respective content settings (chrome://settings/content/cookies) When you disable cookies, it will delete cookies set by this site and will reload the current page. (Auto-reload/delete can be disabled in the Options page) There are some options available, but basically, the extension does just that and nothing more.
- (2020-08-11) محمد العربي: Good
- (2019-04-19) david shaw: If it used to work before. it doesn't work now. Need to find another.
- (2018-10-16) Et Cogito Ergo Sum: 100% Useless
- (2018-03-28) mail: It doesn't do what it says it does. It says that it will stop cookies from a website AND delete any cookies that have been added so far. However, it only does the first bit. Any cookies that the website added when you first accessed the website ARE NOT deleted auto by this extension.
- (2017-10-29) Vetrox PL: Bardzo dobra wtyczka do blokowania ciasteczek.
- (2017-10-19) jomar rocha dos santos Jomar: parabens otimo
- (2017-07-30) Nameless Youtuber: Only disabled some of the cookies. There are a lot that will get through.
- (2017-07-06) David Becerra: This is a virus.
- (2017-04-12) vincenzo more: non funziona
- (2017-04-07) ali ali: موفيدة
- (2017-01-27) Frank Utne: Disables, does not remove, cookies for site despite claims to the contrary. I still have to delete cookies using Edit This Cookie. Then you have to re-enable cookies for the site manually. I don't want that. I just want to delete them with one click but have the site add cookies again when I go back there.
- (2016-12-27) Private Developer: Дерьмо не тонущее. Для каждой страницы нажимать на иконку расширение - это бл**ть ужасно хреного. Могли бы сделать так, чтобы процесс был единожды, а для каждой страницы могу и без расширения обойтись.
- (2016-11-09) Hạnh Nguyễn: em co the hoc het duoc khongT__T.thich qua
- (2016-10-07) Jean-François WISER: Perfect for normal user !
- (2016-03-07) Josh Copeland: Cleared all the cookies properly and reloads. Perfect. I tried a bunch others that either didn't delete cookies properly or took too many clicks or didn't reload. This is exactly what I needed.
- (2016-01-10) skyler westfall: I HATE when the cookies show up, it's so annoying! But this totally works!
- (2015-01-21) Александр Харитонов: Удаляет куки для открытой вкладки, как раз то, что искал, работает отлично!
- (2015-01-19) The ONLY cookie extension that uses Chrome's built in cookie block function and it only takes a click & it's done. The problem is that the exceptions made do not use the wildcard so in fact you still have to build exceptions manually and it does not appear possible to edit the exceptions once they are made outside of uninstalling and reinstalling the extension.
- (2014-02-03) Alessio Vannini: OTTIMO
- (2013-08-27) FAROUK DJEBBA: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
- (2020-07-27, v:1.4.0) LUIS Ortiz: chrome web store cookies are block
but my chrome.google.com is saying to clear cookies
- (2020-07-20, v:1.4.0) Alexandte RFST: "Block cookie by default" mode
That would be cool to be able to block cookies by default, and enable them only when needed
- (2020-06-06, v:1.4.0) Anil Chawda: Advertise Block
Request for Advertisements which were shown in between app or websites
- (2020-05-29, v:1.4.0) BYRON ECKHARDT: need to cancel
cancel this I dont like it
- (2020-05-27, v:1.4.0) Eva Wilson: 4175746979
- (2019-05-07, v:1.3.0) Mark Chaney: cookies only
Why does this disable LocalStorage as well? I only want to disable cookies.
- (2017-12-29, v:1.2.0) Brandon Ginn: a nice option...
I think a nice option would be to block all cookies and hit the button to allow cookies instead of vice versa.. I can't quite seem to find a way to do this other than disabling it in the settings and going back in there for every site i want to enable.