This tool will show you the technologies used on any page.
- (2020-08-28) Ramsey Rama: Pathetic, doesn't even load
- (2020-04-16) Mr Lee: Doesn't work. Wappalyzer and WhatRuns works better.
- (2019-09-06) Andriy Garkin: Не работает. Похоже не поддерживается. Сайт автора также выглядит заброшенным.
- (2019-04-18) Rahul Dhangar: This extension breaks my phpMyAdmin interface on localhost installation using WAMP Server. The way it collects the technology data is very bad as it inserts some nodes into the DOM of Webpage which in turn breaks the functionality. Developers should rectify this issue soon.
- (2018-08-15) Matt Splat: Doesn't seem to do much of anything. Some pages have absolutely zero inforamtion and others have very very limited information.
- (2018-06-11) Ranjeesh Y: It was ok to use until I found wapalyser. I am a web developer and found that whenever I am testing and find lot of bugs its because of pageXray loading few libraries and plugins which creates conflicts with my apps. For example I was using jquery 1.10 in my app and after troubleshooting for almost 3 hours I found that a jquery 1.7 library was being loaded by PagXray wich was breaking the site. Removed it instantly!
- (2017-11-13) Please check jquery existed before load another, or use noConfict.
- (2017-10-27) Content Manager: best extension among similar ones
- (2017-09-07) Thế Giới Quanh Ta: good
- (2017-03-28) Sergey: does not do the job good enough to be considered as useful
- (2016-12-24) Alya Svoboda: The extension is really helpful. But it would be good, if you added a function "disable on this website". The think is, some websites do not work correctly when tis extension is on, and always need to disable it completely. So, it would be good if you added some filetr options, to add some wbsites into exeption. For instance, some WP administration functions do not work with it.
- (2016-05-24) Jonathan Bean: A lot of websites malfunctioned, link not displaying everything on websites, like harry said just use the x-ray website because the extension is malicious or broken, another error would not let me scroll on a webpage with my mouse, is that mouse tracking?
- (2016-02-08) Paiboon Limstit: pagexray Do not use, Because the block sub menu and Tab menu on the website can not be displayed. !!!!!!!!!!! อย่าใช้เด็ดขาด เพราะไปบล็อคซับเมนูและแท็บเมนูต่างๆในเว็บไซต์ ทำให้ไม่สามารถแสดงผลได้ หลายเว็บไซต์คลิกเมนูSubmitแล้วไม่ทำงานเลยย
- (2016-02-06) Andrea Mckenzie: I like the idea of the extension can use it to quickly and easily see what themes and plugins are being used on a website, great for a new developer like me, and curious as to how sites are built. However i can see the extension hasn't been updated for a while and recently i found out it causes an issue when using weebly editor and a wordpress plugin (siteorigin - page builder). I will log something in support. So use with caution, also note can get an idea of some themes and plugins being used by looking on the sources tab in developer tools.
- (2016-02-02) Sebastian Acevedo: Some webs stop working after activating this extension
- (2016-01-08) Raphaël Badia: not working.
- (2015-10-12) Angel Freire: Includes it's own jQuery overwriting the one the web site uses. This causes a conflict that breaks most of jQuery plugins. Spend hours debbuging because of this.
- (2015-08-26) Harry Difolco: After activating this extension certain functionality of the Wordpress site I am building stopped working on the front AND back end whilst using chrome. Just use the page x-ray website.
- (2015-06-25) Valderes Zimmer: várias fucnionalidades baseadas em js deixaram de funcionar.
- (2015-04-13) Hendra Widjaja: Furchtbar
- (2014-12-13) Matteo Cadoni: some problem with site using jquery. get a bad conflict with the webpage and the Jquery on site stop working good.
- (2014-09-03) New Life: Pretty Cool Tool to Use, when Learning about what different types of Tools, Programs, Site Makers, Ect... Website Used to make their site
- (2018-09-24, v:1.31) Joshua Albert: Nothing happening when "PX" button is clicked.
Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 Windows 7 Professional - SP1 (64bit) Not working - clicking on the "PX" button in the toolbar does nothing. Restarted Chrome - still nothing. Disabled all other 3rd party extensions - still nothing. Restarted Chrome after disabling all other extensions - still nothing. Removed and re-installed - still nothing. Re-booted machine - still nothing. Removed, re-booted machine, re-installed - still nothing.
- (2018-03-31, v:1.31) Nikita Vlaznev: Breaks some wordpress sites and zabbix
Breaks script loading on so some wordpress sites. Breaks main menu in zabbix frontend.
- (2016-03-15, v:1.31) Martin Wright: Prevents some websites from working properly
I noticed I was getting strange problems with some websites not working/displaying properly, and eventually discovered it was this extension that caused the problem. To see an example, try loading: http://www.barnescommunityplayers.co.uk/ If you install this extension, I suggest you disable it as a matter of course and only enable it temporarily when needed.
- (2016-02-06, v:1.31) Andrea Mckenzie: This extensions causes issue with wordpress plugin and weebly editor
HI Doesn't look like this extension has been updated for a while, so maybe nothing will be done. But a few issues, 1. on using the extensions it automatically activates the grid overly - no frills extension 2. It stops my accessing the pages/themes section in weebly editor, and gives a couple of errors in the console, let me know if want further details. 3. It stops the wordpress siteorigin - page builder plugin from functioning correctly, when going to edit a page you just get an open builder button, when you disable this extension it shows the editing tools as expected.
- (2015-11-13, v:1.31) Tanzeelurrehman Qureshi: Jquery interference
It should have to check, if there is already a jquery reference, then it shouldn't load jquery 1.7.*. Due to this jquery reference i hit my head against the walls for almost an hour, All of the functionality was broken in my application. later on when i checked in the console then i realized that this extension was adding another jquery reference.
- (2015-06-30, v:1.31) Ed Miller: More jQuery problems
Have had so many problems in the admin area of my various WordPress sites and have only just discovered most of them have been caused by jQuery errors introduced by PageXray. Good extension otherwise, but cannot use while it's causing such issues elsewhere.
- (2014-09-24, v:1.31) Natalia Mendoza: jQUERY interference
I have problems with some page with jQuery elements.
- (2014-05-24, v:1.31) Alec Lebedev: PageXray overloads my website's jQuery with px-jquery 1.7.1
I have a web site which I debug locally in Chrome. When I refresh my web page in Chrome I would INTERMITTENTLY get "$.cookie is undefined" error even though I properly downloaded jquery.cookie plugin. I noticed that something was overwriting my $ reference with px-jquery 1.7.1. I tracked it down to PageXRay Chrome plugin. Once I disabled the plugin my site continued to work. I am worried that this may cause some of other web sites not to work when I browse them with PageXray enabled. I haven't confirmed it though. One suggestion is to allow the user to exclude domains they don't want to PageXray'd. Similar to what Great Suspender Chrome plugin does. Thanks, Alec
- (2014-05-16, v:1.29) C. Blake Barber: Can't create forms w/ Gravity Forms
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8tz1osr65m3td6c/Screenshot%202014-05-16%2012.38.42.png Can't create forms with PageXray active. When I push create for on the popup dialogue it just spins and says "Creating form" and doesn't create. Jquery error.