ウェブブラウジングを声だけで。食事中やマルチタスキング、手を休めたいときに。普通はマウスとキーボードが必要なブラウザ操作を音声認識だけで実現。 さまざまなサービスに最適化: * Gmail - メールを選択&マーク, メールを作成など * Youtubeなどの動画サイト - 再生, 一時停止, 早送りなど * Duolingo & WaniKani - 完全に手を使わずに問題に回答 * Reddit - Upvote, 投稿の閲覧, コメントなど 一般的なコマンド: * 上下にスクロール, 少し下へ, 少し上へ, 自動スクロール, 一番下へ, 一番上へ... * メールの作成やフォームの記入(Premium) * ウェブサイトを開く(Premium) * 動画のコントロール: 再生, 一時停止, ミュート * 認識されたコマンドをクリックするだけでコマンドの修正, ショートカット, 同音異義語, 同義語などを追加可能! * 予め設定したキーを押すかウェイクワード(｢hey LipSurf｣で起動)を使用(Premium) * ｢[テキストの内容]をクリック｣でテキストをクリックしたり｢タグをつける｣でコメントを黄色いボックスとして追加 * タブの操作: 次のタブ, 前のタブ, タブ3を選択, 新しいタブなど * 拡大, 縮小 * 100以上の標準コマンドに加え, 追加プラグインや幅広い設定で無限に拡張可能 * 多言語サポート(ロシア語, スペイン語, フランス語, 日本語-フォーラムをから誰でも言語を追加可能) 正しい設定を確認するためにチュートリアルをご覧ください。｢ヘルプ｣と言うだけで閲覧中のページで利用可能なコマンドを表示できます!ぜひお楽しみ下さい! 更新情報や動画デモをこちらでご確認下さい: https://www.lipsurf.com/updates
- (2023-07-04) John Rosa: i want to try it. but sign in ??? know how many millions of sign ins i gotta do. not productive.
- (2023-06-11) Gleb Firstov: Doesnt work at all
- (2023-05-30) Brian Larson: In general this extension performs well. I have gotten used to some of the quirks and have generally good workarounds through the custom shortcuts I can add. I have found that their support is very responsive and I probably should reach out to ask about some of the difficulties I have gotten used to. It is possible I have been doing things wrong and they can point me in the right direction. I appreciate the extension overall.
- (2023-03-25) Legato Exia: Still doesn't work well at all with duolingo. It used to be pretty good a few versions ago, but for some reason it doesn't click on words anymore. For something that keeps telling you "sorry, you gotta give me money to do this" (how many subscribtions am I supposed to have, internet ? Most people dont' have unlimited money, you know ?), I'd expect a bit more quality. Too bad, since this plugin could be very good and help a lot of people otherwise, lots of potential imo.
- (2023-03-03) Todd Harmon: Does not work well at all. I spend more time retyping correction than if I would just have typed it in the fist place. I'm a native english speaker but it just does not pick up anything well unless I have a headset with a mic. Does not work that good with Airpods or laptop microphone. And if their is any talking or noice in the back ground you get lots of random stuff. I contact support and asked for a refund and they told me sorry go away basically. Nothing to help with it not working.
- (2023-01-28) breathinglabs.update: Works great. And actually free version without any registration is totally ok for webpage scrolling which is a top feature. Smooth onboarding in 30 seconds!
- (2023-01-11) SuperWild101: This sounds awesome and i really wanna use it with opera but does anyone know how to get it working i am using OperaGX and i love it so if this doesn't work with it that's fine i'll just find something else I know all opera browsers don't let Google in on too much so maybe Opera is blocking it from working for me. Any who let me know if you guys have ever used it on opera i give 3 stars because can't really say i used it.
- (2022-12-27) Coach Eric Hsu: it doesnt tell you how to cancel it just deducts debit order, very fustrating
- (2022-11-12) H G: uh have to pay for dicattion may REASON i want it, terrible.
- (2022-11-04) Zach Van Standen: It's no longer working with Duolingo. (I would have previously given it 5 stars).
- (2022-09-02) Jeff K: initially hung up chrome on install chrome-extension://lnnmjmalakahagblkkcnjkoaihlfglon/dist/views/tutorial.html "This page has been blocked by Chrome" then also tried to overwrite my new tab page without warning jury still out
- (2022-08-24) Daniel Newman: The speech recognition is fast and accurate, and the developer is extremely responsive.
- (2022-08-17) Nova: I was excited to try this, but apparently it won't work on Edge. It recognizes my commands, but it can't act on them. Hopefully all Chromium browsers can be supported at some point.
- (2022-08-11) Don St.Clair, LMT: This is simply not working for me. Nothing happens. The toolbar icon light is on; its theoretically working, but nada. Using the Brave Browser (Chromium based).
- (2022-08-09) Æon: Never thought to look up for voice-to-text for a desktop as I was doing most work from my mobile. Had some technical questions and Miko was super helpful and answered right away. This is the way any paid apps for Premium subscription should be. Thank you so much! Highly recommended for the accuracy and just saves SO much time. The subscription is really inexpensive considering that...
- (2022-07-18) Adrian Wilson: Pointless unless you go premium, I'm using a different dictation tool to write this review because you can't do it with LipSurf It does seem a great product, but life is getting full of little monthly subscriptions you rarely use, and there are many free products out there which can do speech dictation. Shame as I really liked the demo on this one.
- (2022-06-09) Rex Chan: I love this because it does not have to type and scroll
- (2022-05-16) Ankur Singhal: Simply awesome. Earlier I did not read the tutorial and It was difficult to use. But after taking tutorial, I just felt awesome. In comparison to dragon, It can be used on system with low configuration. Just a request to developer, To provide Lipsurf for desktop also in addition to browser.
- (2022-05-14) Michal Baran: seems like a nice extension but paying 8$/month for dictation option is a ridiculous price
- (2022-03-17) Adam: Amazing, using it for wanikani reviews. great for my wrists!
- (2022-03-11) Rosie Symms: It is amazing and I am pleasantly surprised by how good and user friendly the interface is
- (2022-02-07) Shoq Value: This app must be some kind of scam. no quality app would disclose that it's a totally paid app, and demand your email to even test it on any app page besides his own Chrome page. I can't test it in one real world case . Other than that second everything said by babyGremlins's review below. In this day and age I need to trust a vendor . God only knows what this person does with your data . You should make a completely free testable version like voice input does it just limits the features unless you pay a premium . $8 a month is insane. You can buy a dragon for a one time fee and now you're getting some of the finest engineered software in the world . I will be very suspect of this app if he doesn't change his policies . But that's me . The glowing reviews with no mention of these obvious problems makes me very suspicious that those reviews are all fake views.
- (2022-01-24) Liz Jmz: It is one of the most useful extensions I have ever had! It has helped me a lot to practice my English and dictate my emails much faster. My favorite tool ir within Duolingo, being able to use the app just with my voice.
- (2022-01-18) BiLL Scorpion: Não podem adicionar Português (Brazil)?
- (2021-11-26) Anandi Wonder: As far as I know the only extension of its kind making browsing truly accessible to people with hand and wrist injuries, or anyone else who might need voice control, plus better dictation then the brand name programs. There are some glitches but they're minor compared to the usability and range of options and customization options, and are rapidly being smoothed out (they're very responsive to user reports/ issues). This has truly improved my life so much
- (2021-11-24) Babygremlins: This app does nothing it's a rock unless you pay $8 a month and it's not even clear in the description that this is the case. The overview shows that it's for dictation and speech to text but then you won't find that out that you can't use it until you get in it and it asks you for $8 a month. The description of this extension needs to make it more clear that this is an entirely paid app there is no functionality for free. I wasted a few hours on this extension. Why would you pay $8 a month for something that is just an extension to Chrome when you can buy dragon for around 200 and it will input text into anything including into your browser. At $8.00 a month this app will easily cost the same as dragon which does everything not just browser input.
- (2021-09-26) Annette Lambert: The main reason for this to use it for dictation. They don't tell you until you try it that it is $6 dollars a month which is ridiculous for an add on extension that does a simple task.
- (2021-09-18) Tony D: I have hardly finish the tutorial and I can already tell that this software is just as good as any of the high-dollar shiny packages out there.
- (2021-07-30) Naga: I dont know how to use it.
- (2021-07-15) Alexander Kent: Great extension!! I feels really futuristic to navigate your computer with voice commands and not having to touch it. The extension is very well thought out and executed just as well. Would recommend!
- (2021-07-10) Allen Klesh: I love the extension and use it all the time but like my Chrome keeps shutting it down has anyone else run into this?
- (2021-07-05) Gio: it worked but the main reason i downloaded it was to scroll on reddit but it only went to old reddit
- (2021-06-19) Leonardo Aldarondo: Really helpful extension! I use it everyday and it has helped me tremendously with my hand pain. Definitely recommend it.
- (2021-06-05) Kaushik S: my name is Dr Shreya Sriram,I love lip surf.Very easy to use and extremely simple.Makes my work 4 times faster and its a great tool.I save incredible amounts of time and im killing it in my lisencing exams getting the paper work part of my job done totally fast because of lip surf.Lip surf is way easier and faster than other apps of speech to text.
- (2021-01-14) Ryan McLeod: This is really great for WaniKani. I've had one or two mega bad bugs, but the dev team seems to be really responsive and fixed them quickly.
- (2021-01-09) Chandraprakash Loonker: i only use dictation and the comments apply to just that feature. PROS Miko the developer is extremely responsive if you face any problem. Works way better than many other tools i tried on MAC. Dragon does not work on mac. CONS Dictation feature, i miss the most is that it does not learn. If it misspells something it keeps doing the same mistake again and again. There is no way to tell it to associate a pronunciation with a different word (build it's dictionary).
- (2021-01-07) z court: What a joke. Icon extension does not display on/off state. I say 'Tab'. It shows 'Champs'.
- (2020-12-26) Sola Babatunde: I LOVE THIS!! It fixed my Spanish Speaking habits in no time and it is super helpful when I am using 2 monitors. Highly advise using it 💖💖💖💖
- (2020-12-23) Andrei Balan: the add new commands thing is not working
- (2020-11-30) AjayKhatiwal: it's very helpful 😍😍
- (2020-11-25) Little Man: A great idea and extension for the Duolingo App. Please keep improving it :)
- (2020-11-25) Shivum Rampersad: i cant even activate....
- (2020-10-19) Caleb Hollifield: I used to practice Spanish on using Duolingo's app using the voice to text on my phone. This allowed me to focus more on my speaking and do more lessons more quickly. I stopped using Duolingo's app and switched to using their website, because there are no "lives" or limitations on the number of mistakes you can make and it is still free (Pro-tip). Despite the website version making my words per minute typing score probably more than double I still missed the speaking progress I had made with my iPhone speak to text hack. I missed that one iPhone feature enough to one day trying a multitude of different speech-to-text chrome extensions, before finally having my prayers answered by this masterpiece of software right here. All other voice-to-text Chrome extensions I tried (highly rated extensions, might I add) all required a lot of hands on clicking of buttons every time before speaking, didn't cross over languages very well, or just plain didn't work on the Duolingo website for whatever reason. This extension not only is the best text to speech app, but designed for practicing Spanish on the Duolingo website. -Once you enable the extension with one click it stays on for a set time period (adjustable in the settings) and there is no other required clicking or inputs. -LipSurf automatically selects the submit button when you voice the correct answer on the Duolingo website (can turn off in settings). -LipSurf only types what you say. I have had zero trouble with the extension trying to convert sounds coming from my computer (like during the listening exercises on duolingo) -LipSurf will still type your mistakes so it is not a crutch. TL;DR This I used to use the speech-to-text on my iPhone and quickly saw a lot of progress in my speaking. Now I primarily use Duolingo's website instead of the app. This answered my prayers.
- (2020-09-20) Harold Altvater: Total waste of time with Brave Browser on a Mac
- (2020-09-18) Aiden Bok: Very useful but problem is that im from Hong Kong so i need to say a few times before it senses it
- (2020-08-26) J Z: I like it because it's plenty fast. Lots of commands for a smooth experience.
- (2020-08-14) Ali Elgohary: doesn't work on new edge?
- (2020-07-14) Judith Ringers: This is spectacular. I use it mostly on Duolingo and it's made me do ten times more in a day than I did before. I love this extension.
- (2020-07-06) Celia Wroble: This is incredible! Not only is it extremely easy to use and navigate, but it makes practicing languages more fun and you feel more involved. I have been learning French for 3 years now and I feel this is the best tool I have come across. I'm always worried about my pronunciation and this extension has really helped my feel more confident.
- (2020-07-06) Frogg: me gusta porque solo apretando puedes dirijir tu pantalla!!
- (2022-08-05, v:4.11.2) Dylan Nack: Subscription
I recently purchased premium, but when I click on 'change subscription' the page that appears says I only have 'free'. Why?
- (2022-04-05, v:4.8.1) Alvaro Santos: Written command list
I have ADHD and find the help window overwhelming. Is there a written command list i can download. Basically the help drop down. Thank you, Al
- (2022-02-06, v:4.7.0) Mike Rempel: Not compatible with Group Speed Dial
Good day I would like to use this extention but, when I installed it, it stopped my GROUP SPEED DIAL from displaying.. Checking the settings it did clearly say that it was not compatible with speed dial. But I don't want to use it with Group Speed Dial. .. Is there anyway I can use both.
- (2022-02-02, v:4.7.0) Mark Fedenia: Cancel subscription
I want to cancel my subscription and I cannot find information on how to do this. Please advise.
- (2022-01-15, v:4.6.0) starboy Richards: Lipsurf
Next or Further updates Need a voice Speak back feed back whatever it's called Giving results when ppl are Searching for whatever it is clearly very Extrey possible if Voice Assistants Like>> hey buddy <has it and is completely free clearly Lipsurf can/should too time Enough No silly funny weak excuses anymore as to why it shouldn't have it I already proven it could and should by my statement which means plz plz plz give us what is Requested in Lipsurf we truly Need it yes we do quit believing we don't it's a voice Assistant your Assistant deffintly should have a Talk back feature which isn't nearly bizzare at all Google Assistant Alexa Siri and cortanna etc Deffintly not bizzare as made..to Really seem Not even a Little bit of a bad thing I Mean who isn't gonna Like hearing results being spoken back @ them ,gotta be crazy person or a meth/crack head etc and That's certainly who surely Not any of the normal folks Nope no way I'd Like to see freeze added aka pause ofc and Continue if it's not Already added Hold up or Hold on as many will say wait? and Auto scroll up /Down with slide up/ down i want a read Aloud feature to and synonymous words are Read That for me/Read This for me/Read it for me/Read everything/Read all of it/Read all of That/Read for me/Read all of This / That For me /Read this page /Read This Website Along with ofc Nobody can possibly ever use.a Computer without.a Keyboard and a mouse well yk unless That stuff is emulated with voice which is a brand New Forever futuristic way to control a device Nowadays cuz a computer was never designed to be used with voice control if then it would've been from The start and basically means Adding Click on/Tap on /select /pick/choose/touch will be a very good add It needs multiple ways of Exact commands if Not 1 well it shall be Another it's emulation For a mouse now a keyboard =type in: i_Love_cats? or Write:i_Love cats? Yk even Sherlock will know How important searching for things in whatever site will be By using Find:_or Search for: cats on or with Youtube-ebay-amazon-Cartoonnetwork.com aswel as Look up for/Look up/Look for: cats with or On eBay-Youtube-CartoonNetwork.com Lipsurf if you really want Lipsurf to be all it can you gotta add everything cuz anything else will =Lazy work and Lazy work is acceptable for many users who need all they can have nothing less anything different will defeat all the Great big purpose of Lipsurf honestly and this purpose is voice control Doing what can Be done with hands without actually using hands for disabled of elderly folks especially who Arnt Lazy just can't operate a computer Like we can so ya Just Do what you gotta do instead of nit picking with updates I think it should have 2 new stuff in it over just 1 if possible add Next video and Previous video maybe Next watch or previous watch ? rewind/revert-backwards and quick forward .......roll backwards and roll forward is a beautiful add for Lipsurf Repeat/ replay-/Restart /Redo The video is too or just replay/repeat/redo/restart/refresh/ for basic commands roll Left-Right/play out This Video/play back this video? Roll out video /play it in reverse?play the video in reverse?speed play the video? and it doesn't really need more that's all you'll need from a voice Assistant imo and will be yours if you think of it oh and Show or display.. pictures/images/photos of__? Show me and show me a photo/image/picture of whatever__or display whatever dogs probably will be a short basic way
- (2021-10-26, v:4.2.0) Mark Tiburzio: Lip surf works once and then quits
If I try to get it working a second time, I have to uninstall the program and reinstall it. And then to get it working time, I have to do the same thing.
- (2021-09-28, v:4.1.2) Adnan gohar: END SUBSCRIPTON
Hi I have subscribed to it and now want to end this subscription. Can you please send me a link from where I can do it? Thanks
- (2021-08-07, v:4.1.1) Allen Klesh: will not stay active in Chrome
title pretty much says it all I can start it and it disables iitself n 5 minutes
- (2021-03-24, v:3.11.4) David Roman: Not working
Hi! Dealing with a bad case of carpal tunnel and was really excited to give this a try but unfortunately it is not functioning for me. I have given microphone access. The plugin icon is saying that it is activated, however nothing happens when I attempt to prompt.
- (2021-03-04, v:3.11.3) michele harmon: how do you join Lipsurf?
can't find anyway to sign up for this service
- (2021-02-15, v:3.11.3) Thomas: Google sheets not working.. thanks
Google sheets not working.. thanks
- (2021-02-15, v:3.11.3) Thomas .Campi: dictation mode and accuracy!
Dictation mode should be integrated as a toggle ON always now. Please update Also, accuracy is not as good as Word or Outlook. It should self correct for placement (leave a space from last period) and should correct for common sounding english and words. Please keep working. thanks
- (2021-02-05, v:3.11.2) wolfgang lawrence: how do i get my words into a search bar or the active text box?
i see the words on the screen, but how do i get my words into a search bar or the active text box?
- (2021-02-01, v:3.11.2) cem akpolat: Alfred and LipSurf
Hi, nearly four years ago I implemented with my students a quite similar version of your application. Features are nearly same, there are some additional ones. What was your ambition to develop this project?
- (2021-01-09, v:3.11.1) Ryan McLeod: WaniKani sometimes stuck on wrong language
Sometimes after doing a lot of WaniKani reviews with LipSurf it gets stuck trying to interpret my commands as English, even though I'm trying to do a Japanese reading. The commands in the help dialog show up as Japanese, so LipSurf seems to THINK it's in Japanese mode, but the text showing up at the top of the screen is only ever English, try as I might to read the Japanese word in front of me. It's pretty frustrating because so far the only way I've figured out how to fix it is to totally close/re-open the browser, which I don't want to do in the middle of a WaniKani review session.
- (2020-12-28, v:3.10.0) Audrey H: Randomly stops taking voice input in WaniKani
Lipsurf randomly stops listening when doing Wanikani reviews, usually when trying to speak Japanese input. It will sometimes accept English, but sometimes doesn't accept any input at all until restarting the plugin. I followed the support steps to try to resolve this issue but it didn't work. Could it be because I have other Wanikani scripts running?
- (2020-12-18, v:3.10.0) Larry Zhu: Stops working intermittently in wanikani
voice recognition stops working during wanikani and while I can restart the plugin on a different page, it only works for one word before becoming unresponsive again.
- (2020-10-26, v:3.9.0) kid: Old Reddit
It goes to old reddit, I don't like it. I feel like we can easily use new reddit with the tags function, please add an option like ''old reddit modeI/reddit mode'' and let us use the new reddit
- (2020-10-22, v:3.9.0) Chandraprakash Loonker: Brave and edge browser
i am able to install the extension on brave and edge browser. i use different browsers to login with different accounts for my work. Looks like the dictation does not work in brave and edge browser. dictation also does not work in chrome e.g. this message had to be typed because dictation did not work. please guide.
- (2020-09-01, v:3.7.1) Michael Rahman: Language
How do I change the language; it keeeps changing form English to something I don't reconize
- (2020-07-31, v:3.6.0) Olive Cove: Bug that prevents Lipsurf from listening until a new tab in opened
When I open Chrome, the start page is the Lipsurf page. On this page, even after activating Lipsurf manually, it does not listen for commands until I add a new tab. This appears to be a bug.
- (2020-07-30, v:3.6.0) Olive Cove: Can I start chrome with LipSurf activated by default?
This is instead of having to click to activate it, or getting premium for wakeword voice activation. The way I use it is to start chrome using Cortana hands-free, and then I hope to start using LipSurf rightaway without an additional click
- (2020-07-22, v:3.6.0) Andrew Gans: Question regarding LipSurf
I have nerve damage in both hands and arms, so I use Dragon, but there are so many bugs with it that I'm looking to switch. Does your software enable you to click the mouse by saying "mouse click" and "mouse double click"? Thanks for your help.
- (2020-06-26, v:3.4.3) david morton: upgraded to premium
but the wake word wont enable on settings and keeps telling me to upgrade
- (2020-06-10, v:3.3.2) DANNY BURDETTE: score keeping
This will apply to score keeping for ping pong. If i open a scoreboard can i use this to control the scoreboard with my voice so I dont have to click on buttons after every point? Please advise. Thank you in advance.
- (2020-04-05, v:2.13.1) Pippo Costa: Language
Buongiorno, è possibile avere la versione in italiano? Grazie
- (2020-03-13, v:2.13.1) jamiel hafiz: not working on Firefox, google docs and others
The service has been inconsistent for about 2 weeks. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and sometimes that woks. It is not anymore. Red light and "EN" is visible, the balck command box pops up. The preview is accurate, turns green, but no text appears.
- (2020-02-28, v:2.13.1) M D: Very helpful functions
couple of new functions that I would really love to see: - search youtube for "anything" = search youtube - play "anything" = search youtube and play the first search result - go to "any website" = go to the "any website".com
- (2020-02-28, v:2.13.1) M D: new tab not same tab
Oh please, make it open search results and websites in a new tab instead of in the same one
- (2020-02-17, v:2.13.0) David Yossarian: New Tab Setting Update
New update has broken my new tab page. Supposed to be FVD Speed Dial but Chrome settings telling me that Lipsurf is “controlling this setting”. Even if I turn off the setting to use Lipsurf on new tab page (using Lipsurf settings), Chrome still says that Lipsurf is “controlling this setting” and I can’t get it to show my speed dials on new tab. I have tried a few things but whatever I do it seems I cannot have Lipsurf and and FVD both enabled without Lipsurf controlling the new tab page. Turning off the Lipsurf new tab page only gives me the default Chrome new tab page.
- (2020-02-04, v:2.12.0) Anijatsu Gentlemen: Brave browser
I have tried to use this plugin in the Brave browser, however it seems that it doesn't recognize my voice at all. I have checked Windows 10's input meters and the browser has asked for microphone permission, thus I am not sure if the application is at fault here.
- (2020-01-29, v:2.11.0) Rashawn Sims: Double dictation
Hi! When I dictate into some forms, the text appears twice. So, I have to back space the repeated sentence before I continue.
- (2020-01-21, v:2.11.0) Jina Penn-Tracy: Text Dictation Mode
Hi- I was hoping to use this with RedTail a CRM that I use. The dictation mode does not seem to work in their text fields. Is this a customization that you could do? Thanks- Jina
- (2020-01-16, v:2.11.0) Michael Trees: Commands
Be able to print a list of all commands to use as a cheat sheet when learning when using Lipsurf.
- (2020-01-09, v:2.11.0) Abe Bajtner: MS 365
Hi, I installed the cloud version of Word (Office 365). How to I engage it with lipsuf? Thanks Abe
- (2019-08-11, v:2.4.1) Dylan Lawless: which document app ???
Hi there! could you please let me know which document app or software this will work with? Also it will be my daughter usingthis as she has dyslexia and has found it brilliant so far but wants to write stories. We have tried it on wordpad with no luck. many thanks
- (2019-07-26, v:2.3.1) jamiel hafiz: LS on and activated, though Voice not registering
I used it all day, everyday, and this morning it's just not working. . It “activates” when I click the button (red dot appears and “EN” appears) but no speech registers. I have closed browser window and reopened. I have checked the microphone which still works on my computer's integrated voice command. I tried no headphone mode and it’s not working I need help and can’t have downtime today. Please help troubleshoot ASAP. I sent an email if calling is faster. Thanks
- (2019-07-25, v:2.2.0) Dave Sullivan: Gmail
How do I use it to dictate emails in gmail
- (2019-05-22, v:1.17.0) Angela Wanner: Custom Homosyns
I was playing around with these setting up commands to open web pages since I have to do this frequently for work Finally figured out how to get it to do what I wanted but I noticed if I uncheck a box next to one it does not stay unchecked and also would be great if there was away to delete ones we no longer need or as in my case that we messed up when creating
- (2019-04-06, v:1.14.0) Michal Sečanský: WaniKani helper window is reappearing again and again
WaniKani helper window is reappearing again and again even after I closed it. Very annoying. Can you fix it please? Thank you.
- (2018-11-25, v:1.5.0) Hark: LipSurf in Vivaldi Browser
Hi, I have recently discovered Vivaldi as a decent alternative to Chrome, although I mostly use Firefox. I installed Lipsurf and it appears as normal, however it does not detect anything i say. I don´t know if its just because it does not have the permissions which i don´t really know how to change, or if its because I am using Vivaldi. Thanks Hark
- (2018-11-05, v:1.2.0) Alexander Campbell: Can't access the tutorial
Nothing happens after installation, if anything is supposed to happen at all to guide new users through configuration. I click the extension icon to enable voice control, and nothing. I right click to check the options, and the microphone permission seems to be active, but no verbal prompts work. On the same page, underneath a header titled Subscriptions, there's a continuous buffer. I can't seem to find any way to make the extension work, which is a shame, since I was excited to check it out.