Use Voice Recognition to fill out forms and dictate email with speech to text. Control the Internet with custom voice commands!
- (2019-09-25) Jay R: How Long will this Extension be around ? I want to be sure its going to be available to use for a long time after I buy it. I'm going to buy it soon .
- (2019-09-16) sadab sayeed ansari: very helpfull instead of typing differen language
- (2019-09-11) Rom Yatziv: This seems to work well as long as I'm in a text area. Google keep and Gmail integrate quite well. Places where it's a textbox, like Facebook, etc, seem to have trouble both with dropping words, and capitalization.
- (2019-09-02) MaoFu Tseng: Can it be set? Just identify "number"例如:20=惡靈;98=酒吧,這在數字辨識上,很困擾
- (2019-08-11) Bob Builder: I really like this. IF you make a desktop version for windows, that allows me to speak into any app, like a chat room app that runs from my desktop, or a document or my note taking app " Notion " . Then I would promote the heck out of this app .
- (2019-08-09) _Lâm Lê Hoàng Bảo: very great
- (2019-08-03) Stephan Helbig: Die Spracherkennung funktioniert wirklich sehr gut und nimmt mir viel Arbeit ab. Ich schätze es sehr, dass man die Spracherkennung direkt im Browser verwenden kann. Aktuell nutze ich sie zum Schreiben von E-Mails oder zum Verfassen von längeren Texten.
- (2019-08-01) Dayana Benitez: Esta es la peor aplicasion
- (2019-07-27) labellayo: muy buena me encanta y muy util
- (2019-07-21) Roberto Ochoa: funciona muy bien
- (2019-06-20) stoppable UN: wonderful I like it.
- (2019-06-16) dj osearth: Sounds phenomenal but I fear it has a non-obvious trial period, that is a hard-limit-exit point but that is not why the low rating' when i tried to install it i got an unexpected permissions request (below) with no explanation or reasoning for need to view my store apps/exts.. ·∙·∙·∙ 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< ·∙·∙·∙ 'Speech Recognition Anywhere' wants to access your Google Account This will allow Speech Recognition Anywhere to: ·∙·∙View your Chrome Web Store apps and extensions·∙·∙ Make sure you trust 'Speech Recognition Anywhere' You may be sharing sensitive info with this site or app.
- (2019-04-20) Daniel Sellinger: as a physician, who for a decade or more, was having to use a 2000$ dragon medical dictation software and install, re-install, update, upgrade, etc and have onsite and online support many times, not to mention expensive microphones for each setting that had to be set up, re-set up, etc., this has been a true blessing !, i had a previous list of macros and templates i had created for dragon that i simply implemented into sra, and with jeff's help, was able to simply transfer them into the app. VOILA!, now since i am fully integrated into google and chrome, i can use "anywhere" i am, at the office with my pc and pixelbook, at home with my pc and pixelbook, and "it just works" !, set up. speak into the devices microphone and you're ready to dictate ! thx jeff ! dan s
- (2019-04-06) Maria del Pilar Chlopas: not good, and pricey for all the limitations
- (2019-03-20) Daniel Berg: Sadly this extension joins the long list of transcribing apps/extensions that just don't cut the mustard. Too many frequent error. Does not automatically add full stops or other punctuation causing you a great deal of work post transcription which is precisely what you want to avoid.
- (2019-03-17) how do i get it off ? its not enabling a delete from chrome option its getting me blocked signing i everywhere and the computer is getting mixed messages how dio i delete this app .
- (2019-03-06) Jack Hammer: I'm dictating this. And putting the most glaring errors. In parentheses. I was seduced by this add on when it first came out. it seems like a great idea because! I like to write the way I speak. But it's been loaded with glitches. Ever since I got it. And paying for it didn't make it any better. Annoying things like. Adding oh. To the end of phrases. But (that) you have to go back. Elite. (delete) I'm (and) getting entire passages of words wrong. And sometimes it will get an individual word wrong. And you can go back and pronounce that word. (I spoke "again and again and it didn't pick it up) As articulately. As possible. And it won't change the word. That it has put up. Or sometimes it changes. (the word to ) Another word that you didn't intend. No matter how you. Pronounce it. Now I see that I have turned on. Punctuation. And it is adding. A period every time I stop a phrase every time I take a breath. Also, in long messages it works slower and slower the further you get into it, far slower than I type. And (it) makes more mistakes. . In the end it ends up taking more time. To dictate something using this. Then it does to just type it. Because. Up (of) time spent going back and correcting. It's mistakes. Like that is supposed to read. Because of the time spent going back and correcting its mistakes.. So, I'll stop the punctuation so it'll quit adding a. Every time I stop speaking. But I don't really know what to do about all of the errors that it makes? Paying for the full version. Didn't change anything. I'm very disappointed. On the one hand. It's a great idea! On the other hand. It's so flawed that it takes more time than it does typing. By the way. My laptop is an intel. I7 8550u chip. What's (with) 12 mags (megs) of RAM? Running upgraded. Oh, that's supposed to be updated. And you see it added oh, windows 10. and up to date chrome. And I'm using. A handheld. Vocal singing microphone. That is almost as good. Has (as) my shure sm58. I've tried it with that microphone too and it makes no difference. I use this one because it has an off on switch.. The volume is up high enough. That I can speak. 10 inches away from the microphone. What the tendency is. It starts making so many (mistakes the tendency is) To hold the microphone right up to my lips. And it makes no difference either.. See ,that was supposed to be no difference either. (it's refusing to add the word "way") Any ideas? I compose this in gmail.. Using the add-on. To highlight the mistakes. So now I'll copy paste it. As is. So it's not only ends up taking longer (and) it adds to your frustration. I've gone back. And read this three times trying to correct. (the) Mistakes. And I'll bet I still didn't catch them all.
- (2019-02-19) Peter Sommer: Still showing "expired trial" three hours after paying for full version (and having the payment acknowledged by Google accounts.
- (2019-02-10) translipcorsia: Sadly, this is only a free trial. Regardless of whether you want a free version or not, there is no free version. Also, I am dictating this review using Google Chromebook's built in dictation, which means that turn certainly is a way to make it work in every single box. Free, forever. My advice, just invest a little on a Chromebook and you'll have a limitless voice to speech dictation machine.
- (2019-01-28) Der Jensen: Hab keine Kreditkarte sonst würde ich es kaufen TOP.
- (2019-01-07) speedybird: After a few days of searching Chrome and the web, I've settled on this extension to use for speech to text. I love it and it appears to have AI (or I'm speaking more clearly) as its repeating my words more clearly each time I use it. I just have one really stupid question that I can't seem to find the answer to : after finishing a sentence with a full stop and then space, What is the command for starting my next sentence with a capital letter please (blushing in embarrassment lol) PS Just off to buy the full version. Also, I don't mind having it open in every Window. I always open new windows with Twitter followed by Youtube subscriptions page and i'll just add this one next. Thank you Jeff, awesome software!
- (2019-01-01) Jonathan Bauer: I was excited to learn about this extension, but it appears my expectations were excessively high, in part due to the name including "Anywhere". The speech recognition only works for me in a Chrome browser window. Furthermore it only works for me when the tab is in the same window as the Speech Recognition tab. (I usually use many Chrome windows.) The extension worked well when using Google search tab in the same window. On the other hand, I ran into issues using it even in the same Chrome window, including this review text. This is not what i expected based on the description, "The speech you speak is automatically typed into any form on any web page handsfree." I'm a fan of the developer's concept of leveraging Google voice to text and would love to switch from Dragon Naturally Speaking. I hope i'm doing something wrong or that there are workarounds, such as disabling other software that interferes.
- (2018-12-25) Jane Hitchcock: Hi just got this extension and it seamed to work well when I was talking... but my need is to get typed vocal recordings Ive made... I couldnt get it to type anything from my recording... is it possible to get your text from a recording.. It was from my iphone 7 recorder( if that makes a difference.) Thanks for your help..
- (2018-12-22) Jonathan Pineault: The most functioning voice recognition extension for Google Chrome. I had a lot of issues with other voice recognition apps for Google Chrome. Plus, you can use voice commands to navigate (didn't try it yet)! Very good to write e-mails and fill any forms.
- (2018-12-18) Lucian Andries: Awesome extension!! It really works great. But.......... Please make it work WITHOUT keeping that tab open! No offense, but it's confusing, annoying and stupid. I always end up closing it by mistake, then I don't know why it's not working... :((( Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!!!! Thank you!
- (2019-12-11, v:1.3.1) Lucian Andries: Language Accent?
Hello. I don't know if it's only me again, but the language accent is not working....... Despite me setting US English, it still writes in an EU English. What I mean is, for example: -In US english, the word color is spelled as "color". -But in EU english, the word color is spelled "colour"... And no matter which English I choose from the list, it always writes everything in EU english. And I hate it! :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( I know they are both correct, but they put a tone of variants(accents) for the same language for a reason, yes? The spelling should change on every variant. Is the extension doing this, or is Googles API broken? :( Thank you.
- (2019-12-06, v:1.3.1) Jan Dewald: Payment method other than Credit Card
Hello there, is there a way I can send you the money other than by credit card? I´ll gladly pay in advance if I get a receit. Here is my contact information: [email protected] - please let me know if we can manage this. Warm regards!
- (2019-12-06, v:1.3.1) Andreas Handz: DropDown in web formular
At first: This is a very helpful tool! THX for that! Is it possible, to open an DropDown-field in a web-formular via speech and choose one of the given phrases? THX and greetz, Andreas
- (2019-11-17, v:1.3.1) rodger nash: extension added
Hi. I can't find how to remove this extension from chrome - any ideas?
- (2019-11-05, v:1.3.1) Clip board: Twitter kommentar schreiben unter post
Guten Tag, wenn ich bei Twitter auf irgendeinen post ein kommentar schreiben will dann kommt bei twitter folgende fehlermeldung "Etwas ist schiefgelaufen, aber keine Sorge – es liegt nicht an dir." hatte extra mir das plugin gekauft weil ich nicht so schnell im schreiben bin MFG Tobias
- (2019-11-04, v:1.3.1) Dorian Scott: Getting message that my trial expired when I use the software
I paid for this on 10/21/19, and I am still getting the message "trial expired" when I use the software to type anything. I am logged into the account that I used to purchase this, and I have restarted Chrome and my computer multiple times.
- (2019-11-03, v:1.3.1) Guy Wilson: New paragraph
When I say "new paragraph" it types "new paragraph" perfectly rather than treating it as a command. I am getting around this by saying "new line" twice. Any suggestions?
- (2019-10-29, v:1.3.1) Martin Rand: Increase text to speech rate
Very good product I'm a big and paying fan. Can you please add faster rates for text to speech. I'm used to listening much faster than the current rate of 2. I would add 1-9.
- (2019-10-27, v:1.3.1) Michaela Hofschneider: Spracherkennung Allerorts
Ich möchte das Produkt gerne kaufen, Ich habe leider keine Kreditkarte. Möchte mit Paypal bezahlen. Könne sie die Zahlungsart bitte hinzufügen , sonst kann ich das Produkt nicht kaufen.
- (2019-10-25, v:1.3.1) Todd Nunley: apps it will work with?
Since this runs within the Chrome Browser; I'm going to assume it works fine on Linux and Chromium is this correct? My main interest is for my father who wants to 'speech to text' his memoirs. He has done some of this in the past only to loose it all to a failed laptop. I encouraged him to use Google Docs which saves to the cloud.
- (2019-10-21, v:1.3.1) Sonja Sobotta: Kreditkarte geht nicht bei mir
Haben sie vielleicht eine andere Möglichkeit das ich das bezahlen kann? Ich kann sofort banking machen
- (2019-10-18, v:1.3.1) Peter Hall: Start . Stop commands or KB shortcuts
how to set it up so start / pause for the dictation either as a KB shortcut or setting voice commands thanks - just getting up to speed with the full versions
- (2019-10-16, v:1.3.1) Stein Thomassen: Character size
Any ways to make the characters larger? And what about resizing the text output area?