Use Voice Recognition to fill out forms and dictate email with speech to text. Control the Internet with custom voice commands!
- (2020-08-01) valentina astorga: ngn
- (2020-07-22) Jose Emanuel Ramirez Moreno: popo
- (2020-07-19) Alex W: Every now and then when I speak there's some error and it changes tab to the speech recognition tab. Then it displays some error message for a split second, before it disappears. I have never been able to read what the message says. Things like these make me a bit hesitant on buying the extension. Other than that it's a good extension. The developer has already fixed previous problems, which is nice. If I can just solve this error I'll give it 5 stars again.
- (2020-07-12) Lucian Andries: Awesome extension!!👍👍 It works great and has A LOT of stuff!😲💓 But two small issues keep me from giving it a full score... :( -Despite choosing English US, it always writes in English EU. Example: instead of "color", it writes "colour", etc. Very annoying, I still have to use my keyboard to edit it. Also, Chrome is set to English US as well. -It has to stay open as a Tab, in order to work. Yes, you can Pin it and make it smaller. But still, why??
- (2020-07-05) Ginette Fuentes Romero: no funciono, no se deja instalar
- (2020-06-29) Rick Fleischer: Is it supposed to DO something? I am in chrome; I see no menu, no start; in google docs, I seen no text when I speak. Even Windows speech does something.
- (2020-04-02) JUAN RODRÍGUEZ: Excelente!!! Este texto se transcribió con la aplicación. cumple con mis espectativas.
- (2020-03-30) Daniel Ocoro: mala
- (2020-03-13) Yogy Sagitha: awesome
- (2020-02-28) KH Dropoff KH Post: ชอบมาก
- (2020-02-21) Deni Se: eigentlich ok aber hüpft immer wieder auf die andere Seite und man muss den Text wieder zurück kopieren. Das ist sehr ärgerlich. Finde keine Einstellung dafür. Würde mich freuen, wenn sich diesbezüglich wer melden würde
- (2020-02-09) John DR: best . BUT using with new Edge chromium based browser ( able to install ) . or they changed it recently to that. And bing. BUT its not taking or working in those bars or browser . Dont seem to work. can you look into that thanks !
- (2019-12-20) The Slayer: Very nice tool to have if you are a slow typer such as myself.
- (2019-09-25) Jay R: How Long will this Extension be around ? I want to be sure its going to be available to use for a long time after I buy it. I'm going to buy it soon .
- (2019-09-16) sadab sayeed ansari: very helpfull instead of typing differen language
- (2019-09-11) Rom Yatziv: This seems to work well as long as I'm in a text area. Google keep and Gmail integrate quite well. Places where it's a textbox, like Facebook, etc, seem to have trouble both with dropping words, and capitalization.
- (2019-09-02) MaoFu Tseng: Can it be set? Just identify "number"例如:20=惡靈;98=酒吧,這在數字辨識上,很困擾
- (2019-08-11) Bob Builder: I really like this. IF you make a desktop version for windows, that allows me to speak into any app, like a chat room app that runs from my desktop, or a document or my note taking app " Notion " . Then I would promote the heck out of this app .
- (2019-08-09) _Lâm Lê Hoàng Bảo: very great
- (2019-08-03) Stephan Helbig: Die Spracherkennung funktioniert wirklich sehr gut und nimmt mir viel Arbeit ab. Ich schätze es sehr, dass man die Spracherkennung direkt im Browser verwenden kann. Aktuell nutze ich sie zum Schreiben von E-Mails oder zum Verfassen von längeren Texten.
- (2019-08-01) Dayana Benitez: Esta es la peor aplicasion
- (2019-07-27) tutarot vidente: muy buena me encanta y muy util
- (2019-07-21) Roberto Ochoa: funciona muy bien
- (2019-06-20) stoppable UN: wonderful I like it.
- (2019-06-16) dj osearth: Sounds phenomenal but I fear it has a non-obvious trial period, that is a hard-limit-exit point but that is not why the low rating' when i tried to install it i got an unexpected permissions request (below) with no explanation or reasoning for need to view my store apps/exts.. ·∙·∙·∙ 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< 8< ·∙·∙·∙ 'Speech Recognition Anywhere' wants to access your Google Account This will allow Speech Recognition Anywhere to: ·∙·∙View your Chrome Web Store apps and extensions·∙·∙ Make sure you trust 'Speech Recognition Anywhere' You may be sharing sensitive info with this site or app.
- (2020-08-01, v:1.3.5) Lucian Andries: Hey Jeff! Hope you're ok.
1. Is the e-mail from your website still good? If so, please go read it. 2. Is there a way to tell the extension to write in all caps? That would be really helpful. Thanks.
- (2020-07-27, v:1.3.3) Lucian Andries: Jeff?
Hello Jeff! Is the e-mail from your website still good? If so, please go read it. Ok, now: Is there a way to tell the extension to write something in all caps? That would be really helpful. Thanks.
- (2020-07-26, v:1.3.3) Lucian Andries: Please put it on Edge Store, or add a New Paying Option:
Hey. Please put it on the new Edge Browser's extension store! I want to use the Pro version here as well, but the browser only allows Microsoft accounts. And because of this, the chrome store doesn't allow me to re-buy it... At least Edge allows chrome store extensions. Here's Edge's extension store: https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com.
- (2020-07-23, v:1.3.3) sam sovocool: never got to use my free trial
please start my free trial today I've had it with Google speech to text I need something that works but I won't buy before testing it out. I'm now ready to test your program please start my free trial today......thanks.....samuel sovocool
- (2020-07-16, v:1.3.3) Sean Gruber: Speech Recognition Anywhere vs. Speech Recognition Anywhere 365
Hi! Great idea! Is there a difference between Speech Recognition Anywhere and Speech Recognition Anywhere 365? Thanks!
- (2020-07-11, v:1.3.3) mosxa komninou: problem with upgrade
Hi, i bought the full version. i restarted chrome and my pc and still doesn' t work.
- (2020-07-09, v:1.3.3) Chrissy Maus: zahlung
wartum kann ich mit meiner kreditkarte aus england nicht bezahlen geld ist da drauf verstehe es nicht eine andere kreditkarte habe ich nicht
- (2020-07-04, v:1.3.3) Jill McMahon: slow to enter text
Once i say a word its great but it takes about 2 seconds until i can go to next tab... is there anyway to complete the command without having to wait?
- (2020-07-02, v:1.3.3) Aveni Maranha: Não permite a compra.
Boa tarde, o botão de compra fica indisponível. o que devo fazer?
- (2020-06-23, v:1.3.3) Terry: If I buy the pro , once my computer refill, can I still use speech recognition anywhere pro ?? Does it use in Word ?
If I buy the pro , once my computer refill, can I still use speech recognition anywhere pro ??Does it use in Word ?
- (2020-06-17, v:1.3.3) Lucian Andries: A Real Voice Assistant:
This is what Cortana should've been for Windows! Actually, can you make a Windows program that does everything this does, and more??? A real Windows Assistant, not the stupid Narrator cr-app Microsoft is offering!!!! To be able to control your PC using IT: Opening/closing programs, going to settings, changing settings, writing with VTT, reading stuff aloud, answering questions through Google's API Assistant, etc, etc, etc... I'd be the first to buy it, and software test it for you. Also translate to romanian, maybe? Anyway, I know it would be a big project, but I also know there are people who would want and buy this. And if you can keep the website unhackable, so idiots will not replace it with spyware, adware and stupid popup stuff, it will take off in popularity! Depending on the advertisement...
- (2020-06-07, v:1.3.3) SLAYOVISION: purchase option not working
I am trying to purchase the full version of your software but in Chrome Store it just loads change loading and never gets to the next part where I actually purchase so I'm stuck with the demo version... please help
- (2020-06-06, v:1.3.3) Manuel Siordia Torres: No se instala la versión completa
hice la prueba con la versión gratis me funcionó por lo que hice la compra después entre entre a su página intente registrarme pero me indicó que el correo ya estaba lo dejé para otra ocasión posterior en la que al tratar de acceder nuevamente su sitio para registrarme no me da acceso a su sitio y no puedo acceder debidamente a la versión Pro Me puede mandar un link para accesar a su sitio Y las indicaciones para el caso que me diga que mi correo ya está ocupado
- (2020-06-04, v:1.3.3) Lucian Andries: Can't go Pro...
I'm trying the new Edge Chrome browser... I signed into it with my Microsoft account. And when I'm trying to buy it, it says I need to sign in with the Microsoft account........... But Chrome Store doesn't know how to or doesn't allow it. Is this how you set your payment, or is it Google? Can you also upload the extension on the Microsoft cr-app store, if nothing else can be done? Thank you!
- (2020-06-04, v:1.3.3) Aylin Furchner: no longer works
the problem is that it no longer inserts what i say. it doesn't seem to work anymore in the full version. i absolutely need it to work and it would be great if we could solve the problem quickly! Thanks a lot.
- (2020-06-01, v:1.3.3) Lucian Andries: Not a question...
Pffff, I've been limiting myself by using other extensions, like scroll to top, etc, when in fact this does everything! Almost... I had the voice commands disabled, and only now I decided to use them. I've been missing a lot! So, thank you!!!😛 Btw, you have a lot of feedback on A+ page.......
- (2020-05-31, v:1.3.3) Lucian Andries: Crashing:
For some reason it started crashing a lot today. Nothing changed from yesterday, not even Windows Updates. What could it be? "Chrome Version 83.0.4103.61 (Official Build) (64-bit)".
- (2020-05-30, v:1.3.3) PeterJames 4congress: tabs next field not working
have installed speech recognition anywhere. does not reliably go to website, fills in the first field greate does not respond to to "tab", "next", etc. Just type everything in first fields. Keyboard ta and arrow keys work.
- (2020-05-29, v:1.3.3) Lucian Andries: Another suggestion:
Can you make it work Without keeping its tab open? It's confusing at times, and I end up closing it by mistake(still), then don't know why it's not working... :| Thank you.
- (2020-05-28, v:1.3.3) Lucian Andries: Twitter Issue:
Hey! So I discovered that it doesn't work on Twitter. Once I try to say anything, the website gives me this "Something went wrong, but don’t fret — it’s not your fault" and a Refresh button... Stupid website! :(
- (2020-05-26, v:1.3.3) Leslie Riggs: Using speech recognition with multiple Chrome browser instances with different email addresses
I broke my hand and am happy to find your software but I'm not sure if I can use it the way I want to.I have multiple email addresses for each Chrome instance because I have different jobs that I do and I keep a Chrome browser instances for each of them. I'm wondering if I can buy one license and have it apply to all the different email addresses? and also, I did add the extension to two different Chrome is instances. it seems like it doesn't workhave when it in both places on the same laptop, which is a MacBook by the way
- (2020-05-25, v:1.3.3) Ultra Experiments: Random switch to the options tab
Sometimes when I dictate it randomly switches to the options tab (the one which is using the microphone). Otherwise everything is working quite well
- (2020-05-25, v:1.3.3) 1st choice: troubles with the app from that start...
im trying to use the EQ in youtube but it makes the audio skip...
- (2020-05-21, v:1.3.3) Manoel Martins: não consigo pagar
Hi, my chrome button to pay is disabled. How to fix?
- (2020-05-20, v:1.3.3) Lucian Andries: Dark Mode:
All these websites turning black is good and all. But the extension needs a Dark Mode as well. A+ as well... I woke up with a red eye, and my tv is killing me...😭😭