Control the browser with your voice instead of your hands. Use speech recognition to fill forms, open tabs, click links etc!
- (2019-11-28) Amol Verma: LipSurf was a lifesaver when I started having problems with repetitive strain injury in my arms and wrists. That problem's gone now, but LipSurf let me use the internet without pain for a while, and I'm really grateful for that.
- (2019-11-02) Sp also: Wow! Everyone should have this. I will probably go Premium. looks like it is a great app.
- (2019-09-26) Louis Swanepoel: Kings and Generals brought me here. I don't normally click on links in the description, but this I just had to.
- (2019-09-14) Jessica DeVita: I had lipsurf up and running (paid version) within 5 - 10 minutes. It is amazing. It works in the chrome browser (not sure about other browsers) and Dragon never did. I have had 3 surgeries on each arm and wrist for cubital tunnel, tendinitis, carpal tunnel and can't type or mouse without pain. Thank you! My 8 year old is now also using this and loves it.
- (2019-09-06) Shea C: I am extremely happy with this product it has been absolutely life-changing as I am dyslexic it helped me a great deal and with the support I have received has been amazing miko has gone above and beyond what I have asked I would happily recommend this to anyone thank you so much
- (2019-08-24) michiaki yamada: I primarily use LipSurf for WaniKani, and it is well worth the monthly cost, as it makes using WK much easier if you are trying to avoid typing, and in some ways actually makes it better. But I've also used LipSurf for navigation and dictation, and it works very well. Compared to the big expensive competitors, which I have used recently as well, Lip Surf is just as good or better for use in-browser. They are very helpful and fast with support questions too.
- (2019-07-31) Hr Gwea: It doesn't work on Chrome 49. You should add a minimum required version in your manifest.
- (2019-07-26) jamiel hafiz: I have used LipSurf for 4 months now and is incredibly valuable for web-based work I have to do. It also makes browsing and emails much easier too. I chose Premium for features helpful for my work and at $6/month it is far cheaper and less cumbersome than Dragon for 2 years. I just had my 1st issue and Miko, the Developer, responded very courtesly and professionally within 15 min. Issue minimal, he got me a solution and then also put in a patch that may help recurrence. Highly recommend this product and company!
- (2019-07-21) jenvet car: this is great. please add support to spanish too
- (2019-06-27) June Bug: I think its pretty cool... Its like Google Assistant...
- (2019-06-11) Amit Saroj: I told "Russian" it change all text to Russian language and no commands are working as I don't know Russian language and when I say "English" it is not switching back to English.
- (2019-05-31) Steve Whitehead: I have been looking for a replacement for Dragon Naturally Speaking for my emails as Dragon has quite high processor overheads which affect the performance of my virtual machine. I have a custom vocabulary for work and asked Miko if he was able to help with this. He added a plugin for custom Homophones/Synonyms and it is just what I need. I've set it up so that it enters the symbols I need as well (double quote = "; single quote = '; hash sign = #; etc). The accuracy is really good and I'm saving tons of time writing emails without my VM slowing down. It seems that LipSurf is very light on overheads. Couldn't be happier right now - I've been looking for something like this for ages! Steve.
- (2019-05-27) Dan Darkow: High quality speech to text software and wonderful developer who is wiling to develop for custom needs. Great alternative for Dragon Naturally Speaking as it is steadily losing quality and stability in Chrome. Definitely worth the investment and commitment to learn!
- (2019-05-23) Samuel Anderson: Great product. I got it for Wanikani to do flash cards. It has save me so much time and increase the rate of words sticking in my head by saying them. It is also useful for surfing, I bring my laptop around the house while I do other things.
- (2019-05-08) Sanchit: Loved the feature where you can enable microphone access!
- (2019-05-07) Sacha Korban: microphone
- (2019-02-14) Mobashir Hosain: i love it
- (2018-12-31) Luke Yeo: Love it! It allows me to browse the web and switch between videos while both of my hands are occupied. I was thrilled as the developer was willing to take my suggestions and made the changes I needed!
- (2018-10-09) Ben Lowe: Best Speech to Text recognition app I have found for chome browsing, and especially useful with WaniKani!
- (2018-09-11) Mauricio Manattini: works nicely! When are you planning to add Spanish support? I'm planning to be a backer.
- (2018-08-07) Adrienn Varn: Love it! Originally got it for WaniKani but it's great for other things as well. I can't wait for updates!
- (2018-08-07) Lee Davies: This is going to be an excellent tool. At current stage, its good, but still a bit rough around the edges. The developer is actively developing this tool and is active on the WK forums and passionate about this tool. He always willing to help, listen, look at bugs and work on future features. 5/5
- (2018-08-07) Davis Sorenson: Fantastic. I have always wanted something like this. The WaniKani plugin is especially appreciated. Yesterday I did dishes with my computer across the room while doing WaniKani reviews.
- (2018-08-02) Stephanie P.: This is great :)
- (2018-05-20) Mark Borys: Awesome extension! Once you get the hang of the commands you don't need to use a keyboard or mouse. Great for browsing Reddit! Tutorial was very helpful.
- (2019-08-11, v:2.4.1) Dylan Lawless: which document app ???
Hi there! could you please let me know which document app or software this will work with? Also it will be my daughter usingthis as she has dyslexia and has found it brilliant so far but wants to write stories. We have tried it on wordpad with no luck. many thanks
- (2019-07-26, v:2.3.1) jamiel hafiz: LS on and activated, though Voice not registering
I used it all day, everyday, and this morning it's just not working. . It “activates” when I click the button (red dot appears and “EN” appears) but no speech registers. I have closed browser window and reopened. I have checked the microphone which still works on my computer's integrated voice command. I tried no headphone mode and it’s not working I need help and can’t have downtime today. Please help troubleshoot ASAP. I sent an email if calling is faster. Thanks
- (2019-07-25, v:2.2.0) Dave Sullivan: Gmail
How do I use it to dictate emails in gmail
- (2019-05-22, v:1.17.0) Angela Wanner: Custom Homosyns
I was playing around with these setting up commands to open web pages since I have to do this frequently for work Finally figured out how to get it to do what I wanted but I noticed if I uncheck a box next to one it does not stay unchecked and also would be great if there was away to delete ones we no longer need or as in my case that we messed up when creating
- (2019-04-06, v:1.14.0) Michal Sečanský: WaniKani helper window is reappearing again and again
WaniKani helper window is reappearing again and again even after I closed it. Very annoying. Can you fix it please? Thank you.
- (2018-11-25, v:1.5.0) Hark: LipSurf in Vivaldi Browser
Hi, I have recently discovered Vivaldi as a decent alternative to Chrome, although I mostly use Firefox. I installed Lipsurf and it appears as normal, however it does not detect anything i say. I don´t know if its just because it does not have the permissions which i don´t really know how to change, or if its because I am using Vivaldi. Thanks Hark
- (2018-11-05, v:1.2.0) Alexander Campbell: Can't access the tutorial
Nothing happens after installation, if anything is supposed to happen at all to guide new users through configuration. I click the extension icon to enable voice control, and nothing. I right click to check the options, and the microphone permission seems to be active, but no verbal prompts work. On the same page, underneath a header titled Subscriptions, there's a continuous buffer. I can't seem to find any way to make the extension work, which is a shame, since I was excited to check it out.