Live Speech and Commands Recognition using DictationBox. Click on DictationBox extension icon and start dictation, that simple.
Features: - Supported 100+ languages and dialects - Simple dictation using DictationBox text area field - Auto-text commands are configurable in extension options - Say "next field" to navigate to next [*] field, see auto-text command "order template" for example. - Say "go to sleep" \ "wake up" to switch microphone between standby and listening modes. Latest changes: v.1.1.11: fixed issue when auto-text commands were not recognized on startup v.1.1.10: fixed issue when "next field" command wasn't tracking text v.1.1.9: added "Rate Us" button v.1.1.7: cosmetic changes, bug fixes v.1.1.6: added panel options button, updated icon v.1.1.4: improved microphone error handling and documentation
- (2021-04-13) daniel hamilton: It works quite well in Chrome, except that it always place an extra space btwn the end of a sentence and the period (say "period"). However, I want to use the free DictationBox app for Chrome in Vivaldi (Chrome-based but a better alternative), but installing and trying to use it in Vivaldi results in "Ouch! Permission to use microphone was denied." The only setting I see for this is in vivaldi://settings/webpages/, and when I choose Allow for the microphone then it reverts to Ask, but it never asks for permission to use the DictationBox app.
- (2021-01-08) RABAT NEWS RUSSIA: прекрасно работает . Молодцы ребята . Я очень доволен . работает без глюков всё отлично Спасибо !
- (2020-09-28) 生先: Super
- (2019-12-05) EDINKUM Steven Lewis: I got to say it's a very good application and very accurate. This application understands exactly everything that I have to say, very happy with it and I will continue to type like this because it's so much easier to talk it rather than type it. it's just a one click copy text button which makes it a lot easier to copy the text and paste it onto any other application.
- (2019-10-21) Volodymyr Prysiazhniuk: Great extension to my browser
- (2020-09-18, v:1.0.17) John Munn: configuration questions
I've installed Dictation Box . I saw the microphone icon initially but no loonger see it nor have I found a way to get it to show. I load a web page with a text input box and I can get the big mic icon to show in a side panel. I talk and get no text typed in response. I've tested that my mic is working. HELP
- (2020-06-28, v:1.0.15) richard mensah: Needs help
How can this help me in Microsoft word
- (2020-06-27, v:1.0.15) dfjk19: security
will this record passwords and ids?
- (2020-03-24, v:1.0.12) Todd King: Can't get it to work
Either it's broken or I don't understand how it works. If I click the mic icon I just get a popup that says DictationBox for Chrome with a tick box to enable it for that site with More Option and a Suggestion button. I see no way to get an actual dictation box like you show. I tried a dozen websites and the all act the same. I tried saying "wake up" but that didn't help either. What gives? Windows 7 and 10 Chrome Version 80.0.3987.149