MB-Ruler is an overlay to measure distances and angels on web sites
MB-Ruler add three instruments for measuring to your browser: - a triangular ruler to measure distance and angles - a horizontal and vertical ruler with help lines - a screen grid that divides the web site in equal rectangles All three instruments can be shown and hidden by a simple click.
- (2020-03-19) Bluo Bluk: I installed this 5 year old extension and without reading any instructions was able to use it as i needed within seconds. really great. thanks.
- (2020-02-06) Bruce Preston: Underrated highly useful online measurement tool for mathematicians, engineers and physicists.
- (2019-03-29) Design Art-Web: On long pages it is impossible to use the fixed elements at the top - please fix it.
- (2018-05-29) Steven Allington: Great for finding roof slope
- (2018-02-11) De que me sirve solo medir angulos? Deberían complemetarla con una regla y un seguidor de cursor por objeto.
- (2018-01-01) xX_DiamondSnatcher_Xx: This works well. However, it would be nice to be able to start it from the extension instead of on the side of the web page.
- (2017-09-06) SJ Calamia: Useful extension for the angle finding (protractor) and for the ruler. The grid leaves a little to be desired. I like the dragability of the grid size, but would like to be able to set the size with numbers and to be able to change the grid unit...most importantly would be to set the grid to be positioned at 0 0! Great extension for the other tools, though. ...of course, all the browser developer tools have rulers now...
- (2017-05-12) Xue WU: 好用。试了Page Ruler，启用后页面格式直接乱了。又试了Grid Ruler，简洁好看，但是只能用来对齐，无法直接看到元素的position信息。最后试了这个，除了激活生效需要reload页面，停止使用，需要在扩展程序里点停止。基本没毛病。强烈推荐。
- (2017-05-08) Charley Blewett: Please allow for hiding and accessing the toolbar, it affects other browser buttons. Otherwise, cool tool! I have to go into the extensions, un-check your tool until I use it and then have to go back and recheck. It would be very helpful to remove toolbar from constant access to a hide and show access setup. Thanks.
- (2017-04-17) Felipe Torrejón: Muy buena herramienta para utilizar como referencia de medidas.
- (2017-04-07) Peter Hagl: Does Not work on MAC.
- (2017-03-24) Stef Mamulea: It simply do NOT work.
- (2017-02-09) Corentin Chapatte: Best ruler extension
- (2016-10-05) TestUser UserTest: COOL APP
- (2016-06-11) Tim mi: You really need to fix this so it can work on images from facebook! Much needed tool but needs fixing.
- (2016-04-10) Алина Бардачёва: Everything works, thanx. The only one that worked for me.
- (2015-11-09) Torrey Fabatsa: no funciona
- (2015-11-03) Menny Rachmanny: Works great compare to many others. I am missing the ability to activate it from toolbar
- (2015-08-07) Олексій Єльников: great tool for web-developer but can't scale distances below 10px sad
- (2015-05-20) Seth T: Absolutely love the automatic sizing information and how easy it is to line a bunch of things up.
- (2019-06-27, v:0.0.3.10) Coach Mehta: Unable to activate.
The extension was added to my chrome but I am unable to activate it. I understand that I have to click on the triangle yet nothing happens.
- (2019-05-08, v:0.0.3.10) Marko Ménard: i hate dis extention, is bad.
i cant disabl it or unistall it cuz my skool adminitraters force intalled it and da stoopid red dots always get in teh way of buttons and stuff even if i close da thingy, pls force uninstall it from my device cuz is dumb
- (2019-03-20, v:0.0.3.10) Александр Я: State of extension
Great extention but not work..
- (2018-11-13, v:0.0.3.10) Victor RAJEWSKI: Please allow usage through the chrome toolbar icon/button
Great extension, but it would be much nicer if the main function to show/hide the tools was activated by clicking the chrome toolbar button for the extension rather than the non-standard location it currently is.
- (2018-10-15, v:0.0.3.10) An Lee: cannot open app
unable to activate triangular ruler when icon is clicked. only two options available: homepage and quick start guide/FAQ.
- (2018-01-04, v:0.0.3.10) cgk kgc: Will not turn on
Every time I click the extension in my web browser I get this message: MB-Ruler Activate the triangular ruler, the guide lines or the grid by clicking on the icons in the right top corner of your browser windows. It's telling me to do what I had just done. How do you activate it??
- (2017-10-12, v:0.0.3.10) app
i canot seem to find the app
- (2016-12-05, v:0.0.3.10) can't minimize consistently
As others have noted, I too have not found a way to keep this fantastic tool in its box until I want to use it. For me I will uninstall. :-(
- (2016-12-02, v:0.0.3.10) Peter Ruchkin: Breaks parts of Discover.com
Took a lot of effort to isolate but if I turn off your extension the issues with discover.com go away like the transfer money dropdowsn are all hot whereas when your extension is enable is grays the Transfer To field and render it useless. The URL is https://www.discoverbank.com/bankac/transferfunds/loadtransferfunds You will need an account to test. I opened a case with Discovers Web support 5 weeks ago when it started and can put you in touch with them if desired. Thanks
- (2016-10-29, v:0.0.3.10) Tim mi: Will not measure a Jpeg
It refuses to work on Facebook, where you bring up an image in gallery view. So I saved the image, and opened it in a new tab from my hard drive. But there seems to be no way to make the tool appear on screen. What gives?