A helpful Chrome extension for WebGL development
Insight is a WebGL debugging toolkit providing a variety of capabilities enabling more productive WebGL development and more efficient WebGL applications. Features: Mipmap Inspector Depth Inspector Overdraw Inspector Call Stack Timeline and Statistics Program Usage Count Duplicate Program Usage Detector Program Viewer Frame Control State Variable Editor Resource Viewer Fork us on Github! http://bit.ly/webgl-insight
- (2020-09-22) JOSEPH KASULE: It doesn't work.
- (2020-09-07) Said Moya: Work only with WegGL 1.0, need an update for Webgl2.0 Chrome Themes
- (2020-08-29) Thomas Mullen: Doesn't work.
- (2020-01-26) Alper Tuna: Cool! It works with three.js and helped a lot to find memory leaks
- (2020-01-12) Nolan Check: Useless. It doesn't help me debug my Emscripten application.
- (2019-12-09) Cameron: Does not work
- (2019-09-17) Samuel Hurel: No WebGL2 support...
- (2019-06-08) Donna Zeller: its not working
- (2018-11-09) John CoWayger: Not working :(
- (2018-10-08) Xander Luciano: Abandoned by creator.
- (2018-08-23) Naveen Babu: Not working...
- (2018-05-16) Serhii Mikheiev: does not work
- (2018-03-18) Jonathan Ringstad: doesnt work
- (2018-02-05) Digital Sydney: Doesn't seem to work with all the WebGL sites I've tested it on
- (2018-01-09) Deins Egle: Not working. I have static html with canvas and runing my emscripten compiled asm.js or wasm app. It detects canvas, but none of the tools work. Maybe its chromes fault, because after 10 or so seconds the tab contents itself crashes.
- (2017-12-28) Valerie Byers: It doesn't help WEBGL to work
- (2017-03-05) Artem Batogovsky: Not working. As i understand this tool works only with canvas that present in html only from the beginning.
- (2016-03-25) Sylvain Abadie: Cool extension but be careful it forces <canvas> that are in code HTML in webgl mode so if you try to get the rendering context in 2D with getContext('2d') it will return null !