A selection of author settings for Chrome Developer Tools.
If you use DevTools as part of your frontend development environment, DevTools Author provides a small set of options to enhance your authoring experience. • Choose from +25 editor themes • Custom font support • Control font size (10px - 22px) /* ------------------------------------------------------------- Installation ----------------------------------------------------------- */ • Add extension • Enable Developer Tools experiments in chrome://flags/#enable-devtools-experiments. Restart Chrome for flags to take effect. • Open DevTools (cmd + opt + I); Settings > Experiments > check Allow custom UI themes • Reload DevTools. Theme selection, font-size, and font-family are configurable in the 'Author Settings' DevTools tab
- (2020-11-27) Melih Küçüknazlı: Not work :(
- (2020-10-15) 田凯威: this extension is no longer available...
- (2020-07-01) Max Alekseyev: Great idea but not working in 83
- (2020-03-27) Yuri Pokhylko: Not working for me
- (2020-03-04) Povilas B: Stopped working.
- (2019-11-10) Adrian Reich: didnt work
- (2019-09-26) rudy zhou: 没用
- (2019-06-15) Булат Ахметшин: не работает
- (2019-04-19) rodigy: Не работает на версии 73, меняется только статусбар
- (2019-03-20) 肖懿: can not work
- (2019-03-18) This plugin is no longer working & maintained
- (2019-02-08) Christopher Carr: RIP. Doesn't work. It's dead.
- (2019-01-11) Josh Bourke: Seems good but might not be working in latest Chrome.
- (2019-01-07) Lance N: Nice work! Very thankful for time this person put in but its not working for me.
- (2018-08-14) Arif Billah: Does not work with Chrome 68
- (2018-06-06) Brayan Lp: It's very good, bad when I use in ubuntu, don't work
- (2018-05-13) Luke Denton: This was great, however no longer works in latest version of Chrome, and development of the extension seems to have halted, so it's unlikely to work again
- (2018-05-01) Wade Johnson: Does not work and there's no mention that it does not work.
- (2018-04-30) Danny Stark: Funktioniert nicht (mehr)!? 😞
- (2018-03-02) Trisha Borrini: It worked wonderfully once, but not anymore! It's a pity, it was a pleasure to work with it...
- (2018-02-18) Towhidul Islam: It doesn't work anymore. I've used it before but now it doesn't work on chrome browser.
- (2018-01-04) Chris Elias: It was awesome, but then just stopped working.
- (2018-01-03) Iv An: It just doesn't work
- (2017-12-28) Nitin Bisht: Why this doesn't work for me?? allowed custom ui and enabled experimental settings.
- (2017-12-21) Peter S: Used to be an essential part of my setup however, it simply doesn't work anymore. Perhaps I will fork the project and release with bug fixes.
- (2017-10-14) James Prado: Awesome extension! The preset colour schemes are great and I love being able to use the same font-family as my editor.
- (2017-09-05) Javier Harford: Great plugin, great selection of themes and custom fonts available + changing font size, not perfect however but definitely going places. Devs seem responsive.
- (2017-08-27) Muhammad Alhabash: I wanted to a way to change the font size in the developer tools console. After searching in the web & stack overflow, I found this extension. It doesn't not only allow me to change the font size, but Also have custom themes. Amazing! 5 stars, well deserved!
- (2017-08-16) Enming Zhang: always wanted to change devtool font face. this is awesome
- (2017-05-07) Hiren Chauhan: Awesome extension.
- (2017-01-15) Ranel Padon: Cool plugin. thanks
- (2015-09-29, v:0.2.3) Khải Hoàng: Improvement
1. Font size: When I open tab 'source', font-size of tabs is bigger than font-size of source code. I think it should be the same. 2. Incomplete change: when convert to a Dark theme, some parts are dark but some else still light. 3. Custom style: You can give user ability to add a custom style (by modifying your css) btw.