Selenium IDE alternative to record and export Selenium scripts. With reports & screenshots. Fast & open-source.
- (2020-01-20) Markus Tauscher: Tried it out knowing nothing about it and really just because I have to do something repetitive and slightly annoying every week. Got it working and performing for me in about an hour! From 0 to 100 in 60 mins, I could not be happier! Thanks a lot for this tool.
- (2020-01-10) Rafael Augusto: Interessante ferramente. Mas causa um problema no google sheets, deveriam verificar isto!
- (2019-12-30) Bách Đỗ Ngọc: Do not loop such as uipath
- (2019-12-13) Francis: super helpful!!
- (2019-11-21) Rahul verma: bestest
- (2019-11-12) Moore_Huang YC_: 簡單好用且可以export出code
- (2019-10-22) mehraban barimani: awesome addon. ty Katalon team
- (2019-09-18) David Snyder: This was a five-star extension. Now version 3.9.1 crashes every other play back. This needs to be fixed ASAP.
- (2019-08-27) Andrés Medina: Not longer working. it is constantly crashing with Chrome's latest update, the app is shown as "Broken" and when repaired it closes automatically.
- (2019-07-29) Jay Boy Quinto: It was okay but exported Katalon Test case is not working if imported to Katalon Studio. It would be helpful if that works. That why we are automating the test not to debug the error.
- (2019-06-25) Тестировщик из Кемерово: Некоторые почему-то ругают этот инструмент. Возможно они просто не разобрались как им пользоваться. Для автоматизации повторяющихся действий при тестировании вэб приложений незаменимая вещь.
- (2019-06-22) Fernando Ewald: Muito bom para criar testes automatizados para sistemas web. Excelente função que gera o cod em java ou C#, ajuda bastante
- (2019-05-09) Dr Michael Sauvageau, PhD: Oh my, what a great extension for Chrome. I enter online sweepstakes as a hobby. This macro is spot on accurate for auto-filling sweepstakes forms including auto-filling radio buttons and checkboxes. I thought it was going to be difficult to learn to use. I was wrong. I think it took me a whole 5 minutes to figure out how to use this macro utility for sweepstakes forms. For something as simple as what I use this app for Katalon Recorder is so easy to use. Just click on the "new" button, type in the name of the macro you will be executing, hit "record", then go about navigating your movements on your computer including how you want the sweepstakes form on a web page to be filled out, finally go back to Katalon and click "stop." That's it. To test your new macro simply click on "play" and watch the magic begin. I might mention that the recorded macro executes the web page commands very quickly. A total time saver for us sweepers. I highly recommend Katalon Recorder for sweepers. One final note, I don't recommend sweepers include a command to automatically click on the "enter" button on a sweepstakes form as this might disqualify your entry. Manually click on "enter" buttons yourself.
- (2019-04-10) Gary Miller: Doesn't do anything on my Chromebook. Why does chrome.google.com list it as compatible if it isn't? I installed it and refreshed the webpage, as the instructions say to do (a step that Kantu forgets), but still, it won't record any actions. While it's running the browser window is super slow to respond.
- (2019-03-31) tv vignesh: Works like a charm! Loved it. Thank you!
- (2019-03-18) Works like a charm even for users with less experience and it can be exported in the native app. 5*
- (2019-02-28) Leandro Cadete: It is easy to use. I hope it will be improved!
- (2019-02-12) 윤종백: 이런게 있어서 너무 좋음
- (2019-01-24) Jaruwan Yensiri: So easy to use.
- (2019-01-12) Shaishav Desai: Good replacement for selenium. Made tester life easy :-)
- (2019-01-08) Elpidio Armando: This is a great productivity tool. So easy to use.
- (2018-12-07) speeder spaf: salut. tres tres bonne extension est ce qu'elle prend en charge d'autre extension comme session box... quand j'ouvre une page avec sessionbox c'est a dire comme un autre utilisateur de chrome "profile". quand j'execute elle s'ouvre en mode normale. et c du tres bon travail
- (2018-11-12) Moshe Milman: Nice UX but failed to record a scenario to automate some actions on Slack (wrong locators and playback failed)
- (2018-11-07) potoo: 真的好用。可以一键生成代码，太方便了
- (2018-11-03) Alexander Yarovinsky: Super!!!
- (2019-11-26, v:3.9.7) hin Account: Is it a free service or paid service?
Is it a free service or paid service?
- (2019-11-23, v:3.9.6) qwerty2 qwerty098: Capture Object
where AssertText или VerifyText?
- (2019-10-07, v:3.9.2) Retry: Extensions for whitelist
Our company deploys a whitelist for chrome extensions based on extension ID. When our user tries to run this program it provides him an error "failed to load extension [...] disabled by administrator." Is there a second extension ID that needs to be added to the whitelist so he can used the program properly?
- (2019-09-23, v:3.9.1) Jeonghan Choe: Installing this extension occurs error in the console.
As I installed this extension, I logged in a website(www.naver.com). And then my status component doesn't show up. In the console, there were error messages. prompt.js 1st line, Uncaught SyntaxError: Identifier 'originalPrompt' has already been declared I uninstalled this extension, and it never happened again.
- (2019-07-29, v:3.8.2) Jay Boy Quinto: Exported Katalon Script Not working in Katalon Studio
Test Cases/EClaims/Check Eligibility FAILED. Reason: com.thoughtworks.selenium.SeleniumException: Session ID is null. Using WebDriver after calling quit()? Build info: version: '3.141.59', revision: 'e82be7d358', time: '2018-11-14T08:25:53' System info: host: 'ENIC-JQUINTO', ip: '192.168.4.150', os.name: 'Windows 10', os.arch: 'amd64', os.version: '10.0', java.version: '1.8.0_181' Driver info: driver.version: RemoteWebDriver at com.thoughtworks.selenium.webdriven.SeleneseCommand.apply(SeleneseCommand.java:45) at com.thoughtworks.selenium.webdriven.Timer.run(Timer.java:41) at com.thoughtworks.selenium.webdriven.WebDriverCommandProcessor.execute(WebDriverCommandProcessor.java:150) at com.thoughtworks.selenium.webdriven.WebDriverCommandProcessor.doCommand(WebDriverCommandProcessor.java:76) at com.thoughtworks.selenium.DefaultSelenium.click(DefaultSelenium.java:198) at com.thoughtworks.selenium.Selenium$click.call(Unknown Source) at Check Eligibility.run(Check Eligibility:49) at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194) at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119) at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.runScript(TestCaseExecutor.java:337) at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.doExecute(TestCaseExecutor.java:328) at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:307) at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:299) at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:233) at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:114) at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.java:105) at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$runTestCase$0.call(Unknown Source) at TempTestCase1564366818639.run(TempTestCase1564366818639.groovy:21) Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.NoSuchSessionException: Session ID is null. Using WebDriver after calling quit()? Build info: version: '3.141.59', revision: 'e82be7d358', time: '2018-11-14T08:25:53' System info: host: 'ENIC-JQUINTO', ip: '192.168.4.150', os.name: 'Windows 10', os.arch: 'amd64', os.version: '10.0', java.version: '1.8.0_181' Driver info: driver.version: RemoteWebDriver at org.openqa.selenium.remote.HttpCommandExecutor.execute(HttpCommandExecutor.java:125) at org.openqa.selenium.remote.service.DriverCommandExecutor.execute(DriverCommandExecutor.java:83) at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.execute(RemoteWebDriver.java:552) at com.kms.katalon.selenium.driver.CChromeDriver.execute(CChromeDriver.java:20) at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.executeScript(RemoteWebDriver.java:489) at com.thoughtworks.selenium.webdriven.commands.AlertOverride.replaceAlertMethod(AlertOverride.java:40) at com.thoughtworks.selenium.webdriven.commands.Click.handleSeleneseCommand(Click.java:37) at com.thoughtworks.selenium.webdriven.commands.Click.handleSeleneseCommand(Click.java:26) at com.thoughtworks.selenium.webdriven.SeleneseCommand.apply(SeleneseCommand.java:36) at com.thoughtworks.selenium.webdriven.Timer.run(Timer.java:41) at com.thoughtworks.selenium.webdriven.WebDriverCommandProcessor.execute(WebDriverCommandProcessor.java:150) at com.thoughtworks.selenium.webdriven.WebDriverCommandProcessor.doCommand(WebDriverCommandProcessor.java:76) at com.thoughtworks.selenium.DefaultSelenium.click(DefaultSelenium.java:198) at com.thoughtworks.selenium.Selenium$click.call(Unknown Source) at Script1564360176059.run(Script1564360176059.groovy:49) ... 11 more
- (2019-07-16, v:3.8.0) Flowee Pospíšilová: Turn off the sound
Hi, we love this app but the sound when clicking on step while recording is very annoying - it's possible to turn it off?
- (2019-06-13, v:3.7.0) Stacy Simmons: Not recording with Chrome74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit)
I have been using the recorder for a while now but today when I opened it and created a new test case and clicked record, no steps are being recorded. Can you advise as to what the problem might be?
- (2019-03-20, v:3.6.14) Andrew Sieffert: Unable to export test cases in 3.6.14
When I click the Export button it does nothing. No window appears. Unable to export test case. I have tried enabling and disabling the extension. I am currently on Google Chrome Version 72.0.3626.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2019-03-13, v:3.6.14) cannot set hour
i cannot type type hour <input id="trxAppCot" name="product.prodFund.trxAppCot" style="width:50px" class="cmp fieldError" za="true" type="text" kind="hour" value="" maxlength="5">
- (2019-03-04, v:3.6.12) HI!
CAN I LOOP/REPEAT A TEST CASE?