Simple editor for Storage Area for Chrome Packaged Apps & Extensions
- (2020-04-15) 吕晓明: very useful, thanks jusio
- (2020-03-08) Arif Hasan: Very good
- (2020-02-06) Aayush Jain: Simple, clean and easy. Somehow I couldn't see my chrome extension's local storage and this extensions shows it perfectly. Thank you so much creator.
- (2019-11-04) tj y: very helpful!
- (2019-09-02) David Arhuis: Very usefull !
- (2019-08-05) mTmzorro MT: nice job .
- (2019-04-13) Bogdan Kiselitsa: Super useful for extension development!
- (2019-04-13) Jeffrey Paulino: This extension is awesome! Has helped me facilitate my storage sync development
- (2018-06-17) Anton Boyko: Excellent!
- (2018-05-01) Honza Kopecký: Saved my life! Thanks!
- (2018-03-23) Сергей Калинин: Бесполезное расширение. Не работает с хранилищем хрома. А с хранилищами вкладки и так работают встроенные средства.
- (2018-03-08) Remington Steed: Import is destructive. It deletes all settings, then adds only what is in your import. INSTEAD, it should only overwrite settings that exist in your storage with those from your import. I'll be glad to update my rating when this is fixed. PLEASE FIX!
- (2017-11-08) Rahul Pable: Thanks!!!!
- (2017-10-15) Alex Маданович: It halts debugging any other web-product, than extension/app. Tab just reloads many times that just eat CPU resources. Fix please.
- (2017-09-30) FacePlum: Helped me alot when developing chrome extension. Couldn't find any other extension that provides chrome.storage.sync data, thank you!
- (2017-08-23) salvatore nicosia: buon mercoledi da borghetto
- (2017-07-29) Max Hetfeld: This extension once again saved Panda Styler extension!
- (2017-05-16) Alexandru Ungureanu: no instructions on how to use
- (2017-05-05) Would love to have some missing feature but it's already a must-have for Chrome extensions developers. Features I'd like to have: - Ctrl - Enter shortcut to save - More JSON-editing features: - blocks expand/collapse - auto-indent
- (2017-05-02) Rowel: Very useful, this should have been a default in chrome.
- (2017-04-05) Rafis Ganeev: Works very slow on large datasets.
- (2017-04-04) Ionut Baban: Great extension. Since the icon has not browserAction attached it should be removed.
- (2017-03-12) Paul Hitz: Works great. Thank you for creating this.
- (2017-01-21) Oscar: On the surface: Works well for simple things, enable file access and you can explore other apps via options/background page. I've not tried import & export functionality. The change value could be inline for small values. That is why I put 4*
- (2017-01-04) Ravi Kumar Prasad: Worked good for my purpose.
- (2015-12-13, v:0.4.2) Christer Egon Eckermann: Unresponsive with big data
I got a value stored which is 2MB of text, the storage explorer becomes unresponsive. Would be nice if it would skip/hide/ignore large values and stay responsive.
- (2015-05-06, v:0.4.0) Slim Sim: Error messages in chrome packaged apps
i have a chrome packaged app (and i'm using chrome.local.storrage, which works fine with your storage area explorer) The problem is if I switch from the "console"-tab to the "Storage explorer"-tab, and back again, I will get two error-messages, these are included at the end. This is not a problem, nothing gets affected, but I just thought i should contribute.... Great extension you have built! ( window.localStorage is not available in packaged apps. Use chrome.storage.local instead.(anonymous function) @ extensions::platformApp:17(anonymous function) @ VM1013:21(anonymous function) @ VM1013:33InjectedScript._evaluateOn @ VM1012:883InjectedScript._evaluateAndWrap @ VM1012:816InjectedScript.evaluate @ VM1012:682 extensions::platformApp:17 window.localStorage is not available in packaged apps. Use chrome.storage.local instead.(anonymous function) @ extensions::platformApp:17(anonymous function) @ VM1019:26(anonymous function) @ VM1019:175InjectedScript._evaluateOn @ VM1012:883InjectedScript._evaluateAndWrap @ VM1012:816InjectedScript.evaluate @ VM1012:682 )
- (2015-04-07, v:0.4.0) Alexander Kashev: Dev Tools for Dev Tools spazzing out
Sup dev, I heard you like Dev Tools, so.. Okay, okay. 1) Open an undocked Dev Tools window. 2) Switch to SAE tab. 3) Press Ctrl+Shift+I to open Dev Tools for the Dev Tools window. 4) Switch to SAE tab. 5) Enjoy the show.