Unites Local Storage, Session Storage and Cookie in one place. Powerful functions with intuitive and concise UI.
Helps to accelerate web development if you relay on web storage heavily. Local Storage is purple, Session Storage is blue, Cookie is yellow, Swoosh rules them all. Highlight features: - Local Storage, Session Storage and Cookie 3 in 1 editor with CRUD, search, favourite and batch operation. - Automatically realtime update, no manually refresh required - URL encoding / decoding detect and switch in on click: (%5E_%5E) -> (^_^) - Friendly JSON format editor - Advanced cookie editor - Popup new independent window with full features. After installing, welcome to playground and have a try: https://steampunck.github.io/swoosh-storage-specialist/playground.html
- (2021-06-30) Zagadochnik37 -: Расширение хорошее, но почему-то вылетать стало на сайте ВК. (Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'connect' of undefined)
- (2021-04-19) Kostadi Bace: Review will change to "Love it", if extension can have a history log (tracking mechanism) of occurred changes, highlighting what has changed in easy to track way.
- (2021-03-06) Shrishail Hosamani: Works great as per my needs.
- (2021-01-21) Rogerio Taques: I've been using this extension for over a year I guess and so far it's working gracefully!
- (2020-11-30) 恣意天地为歌: 很好的插件，极大方便了开发调试，好评
- (2020-11-04) Alfonso Perez-Verdia Ochoa: Super useful for my development tasks. Thank you!!
- (2020-10-08) 李光: 非常好用，开发必备
- (2020-10-05) Eduard Liring: Идеальное расширение для веб-разработчиков для удобного редактирования данных в хранилищах
- (2020-08-16) Shane Matthews: Can no longer edit cookies. Can no longer clear all keys/values at once.
- (2020-04-05) HAKKI CENGIZ: One day I wrote an essay (on a website,in Chrome).. long like a novel. Then accidentally everything is gone. I searched, looked solution in everywhere. Then I found this beauty :) Thanks to this plugin. I access to cookies and saved my text.
- (2018-02-19) Robert Lewandowski: Could not read / modify IndexDB
- (2018-01-01) Dr. Z: love it
- (2017-10-03) Ernando de castro: Ajudou bastante
- (2017-09-27) Luật Nguyễn: This extension is out of date now.
- (2017-09-15) Ewout Quax: Geen idee wat er met deze plugin gedaan kan worden. Het hoofdmenu toont enkel de optie om het icoon te tonen/verwijderen. Maar een overzicht van localStorage of IndexedDb verschijnt niet.
- (2017-08-27) Евгений Емельянов: I see only one key of the session data instead several keys I expected
- (2017-07-12) Raga Subekti: It just not working
- (2017-06-29) Bumpkin: It had promise, but I primarily wanted something that parsed JSON strings into objects. This promises to do that by sending it to the console where it can be inspected (I guess), but it just didn't do anything when I pressed the 'dump json' button.
- (2017-05-20) Vikrant kaundal: Will this work on Raspberry pi. we are having problems with html5 content running on chrome browser on raspberry pi. we get lag on the video played on browser on full screen. suggestions and recommendations are much appreciated...
- (2017-04-20) 夕风色: 不错~！非常方便~！
- (2017-03-14) 罗文希: 现在不能显示在地址栏了吗
- (2017-02-13) Sergey Ganago: Not working in Chromium 58.
- (2016-12-08) Hino Leo: 不知道为什么当信息量大的时候cookie 就读不出来了实际上是有的
- (2016-10-04) Wyckham Seelig: I'm not sure what the indexedDB application would do, and cannot experiment with it because it does not come up. When I click the "Open in new Window" button, nothing happens!
- (2016-09-10) dump to console is very handy
- (2016-07-13) 우리말소프트: 처음에 사용할때 설치하고 노란불이 들어오지 않는데 옵션에서 항상 노란불 옵션을 켠 뒤 크롬을 닫았다 열어야 합니다. 사용성은 로컬저장소를 핸디하게 보고 수정할 수 있어서 좋습니다.
- (2016-06-20) Raj Parmar: Still need a little work and bugs to be eliminated.
- (2016-01-26) Roland: Veel bugs en interface kan beter
- (2015-12-02) Sam Hasler: indexedDB functionality does not work. It opens a "404" url
- (2015-08-18) Eng Raksa: good for managing local storage
- (2015-08-07) Ji Tae Kim: 개발자 도구에서 볼 수도 있지만 개발자 도구 켜기 귀찮을때 써먹기 좋네요~!
- (2015-05-13) Sean Goresht: It's good; I've been using this extension quite extensively with EmberJS and localStorage. It throws some errors, but it doesn't stop the extension from working. The nicest feature is the ability to send the values from localStorage to console (automatically doing a JSON.parse), so it makes debugging localStorage apps a lot easier. Definitely recommend.
- (2015-04-16) Sven Anders Robbestad: Doesn't refresh automatically
- (2015-03-07) Not for me. Get the same indexedDB error mentioned (404 not found due to opening the new window on the server the original page is from. Plus does not work at all if the page has a frame that does all the local storage operations from and comes from a different server than the main page; but the Dev tool sees it all
- (2018-08-27, v:1.7.1) Dan Jacobson: Manage storage of other extensions
OK I submitted https://github.com/AndreLion/html5-localstorage-manager/issues/26
- (2018-08-27, v:1.7.1) Dan Jacobson: Manage storage of other extensions
Doesn't manage storage of other extensions, only websites.
- (2018-08-22, v:1.7.1) Larry Wolters: no more storage space
keeps popping up manage storage,when i click it shows full.how do i add more chrome space i am using acer chrome os. please contact me at: [email protected] thanks, larry wolters
- (2017-09-16, v:1.7.1) ANDROID SAMSUNG A3
Hey I really need help with storage an you please help me I don't want to loose my pictures I does e t
- (2017-09-06, v:1.7.1) Shenck Dragos: Cookie problem
1. Set Always show the orange icon in address bar, otherwise on the test page the icon is gray. 2. Load a https page that sets more cookies. 3. Click on orange icon, go to Cookie tab. When I press Remove (or Remove All) nothing happens. 4. if I manually add a cookie, it will be deleted 5. I tried to edit a cookie,after changing the content and pressing Confirm, it returns to the old value.
- (2017-07-02, v:1.7.1) Saikat Guha: broke fb videos
fb videos like say https://www.facebook.com/HappyCatsOnline/videos/vb.1103037019737239/1729514893756112/?type=2&theater are not running after installing this extension. null object was passed to fb's some function for reading data
- (2017-03-14, v:1.7.1) The GLaMBeaUx Let's Rap: i agree with the two previous comments.
- (2016-06-20, v:1.7.1) Raj Parmar: Plugin not showing SessionStorage.
The plugin doesn't not activate if the application is using _only_ SessionStorage. It will only show up if something is stored in LocationStorage too.
- (2015-06-27, v:1.7.1) Suggestions
I agree with the above comment and I can see cookies are somewhat editable, but you're missing the most important parts of editing cookies & local storage. First off, it's very important to be able to edit a cookies expiration date since that's what people commonly want to change. Secondly, any edits made to html5 storage or cookies HAVE TO have an option to "lock down" changes so they aren't wiped away when the cache is cleared. Advertisers are starting to utilize cookies and html5 storage to initiate pop-ups to circumvent adblockers. Your extension would be the all-in-one solution if you could implement these features.
- (2015-01-22, v:1.7.1) localforage
I'm not seeing the icon appear on any of my local development sites, even though some of them are storing hundreds of megs of [utf16 compress] data in indexedDB (using localforage). I can't use Chrome to look at the data directly since it just locks up and crashes the developer tools tab.