Local Storage, Session Storage, Cookie, indexedDB (beta) ... Most Complete Storage Manager Extension Ever!
Attention All Units: A New Version(1.7.0) is Now Support indexedDB (beta) Management ! ☯ Are you using one or more HTML5 web storage technologies in your website? Such as Local Storage, Session Storage, indexedDB, Cookie, and so on... ☯ Are you looking for a better extension than chrome devtool to manage these storage in an intuitive view? ☯ Are you used to store JSON string but seldom recognize a certain key/value at a glance? Don't panic, here comes your best choice : HTML5 Storage Manager All in One. Features: ✰ Easily create / read / update / delete local storage, session storage and cookie. ✰ Real-time inspection for local and session storage. In other words, any change of the local or session storage made in current page will be shown in extension immediately. ✰ Parse JSON string and send it to devtool console so that every key/value is obvious. Just click the Dump JSON button. ✰ An independent popup window is provided so that developers can conveniently manage everything while the current page is running. ✰ Remaining local storage size estimation. ✰ Powered by Bootstrap and AngularJS. No jQuery at all. ✰ Beta : View indexedDB databases and tables. (creation and modification is on the way) ☃FAQ: https://github.com/AndreLion/html5-localstorage-manager/#faq ☃Leave a Feedback or Issue: https://github.com/AndreLion/html5-localstorage-manager/issues ☺ Enjoy and have fun when developing with web storage. ☺ If this extension helps you save lots of time, please tell other developers :) ------------------------------------ Release log: Ver 1.7 (Nov 24, 2014) - Support indexedDB Ver 1.6 (Nov 10, 2014) - Support session storage - Support edit cookie - Rewrite everything with AngularJS Ver 1.5 (Mar 20, 2014) - Independent popup up window - Support cookie Ver 1.1 (Sep 1, 2013) - Dump JSON button Ver 1.0 ( Aug 31, 2013) - Everything basic
- (2020-04-05) HAKKI CENGIZ: One day I wrote an essay (on a website,in Chrome).. long like a novel. Then accidentally everything is gone. I searched, looked solution in everywhere. Then I found this beauty :) Thanks to this plugin. I access to cookies and saved my text.
- (2018-02-19) Robert Lewandowski: Could not read / modify IndexDB
- (2018-01-01) Dr. Z: love it
- (2017-10-03) Ernando de castro: Ajudou bastante
- (2017-09-27) Luật Nguyễn: This extension is out of date now.
- (2017-09-15) Ewout Quax: Geen idee wat er met deze plugin gedaan kan worden. Het hoofdmenu toont enkel de optie om het icoon te tonen/verwijderen. Maar een overzicht van localStorage of IndexedDb verschijnt niet.
- (2017-09-09) Zagadohnik37: Отличное расширение как и для разработчиков, так и для тех, кто хочет по-издеваться над данными сайтов :)
- (2017-08-27) Евгений Емельянов: I see only one key of the session data instead several keys I expected
- (2017-07-12) Raga Subekti: It just not working
- (2017-06-29) Bumpkin: It had promise, but I primarily wanted something that parsed JSON strings into objects. This promises to do that by sending it to the console where it can be inspected (I guess), but it just didn't do anything when I pressed the 'dump json' button.
- (2017-05-20) Vikrant kaundal: Will this work on Raspberry pi. we are having problems with html5 content running on chrome browser on raspberry pi. we get lag on the video played on browser on full screen. suggestions and recommendations are much appreciated...
- (2017-04-20) 夕风色: 不错~！非常方便~！
- (2017-03-14) 罗文希: 现在不能显示在地址栏了吗
- (2017-02-13) Sergey Ganago: Not working in Chromium 58.
- (2016-12-08) Liu Feng: 不知道为什么当信息量大的时候cookie 就读不出来了实际上是有的
- (2016-10-04) Wyckham Seelig: I'm not sure what the indexedDB application would do, and cannot experiment with it because it does not come up. When I click the "Open in new Window" button, nothing happens!
- (2016-09-10) dump to console is very handy
- (2016-07-13) 우리말소프트: 처음에 사용할때 설치하고 노란불이 들어오지 않는데 옵션에서 항상 노란불 옵션을 켠 뒤 크롬을 닫았다 열어야 합니다. 사용성은 로컬저장소를 핸디하게 보고 수정할 수 있어서 좋습니다.
- (2016-06-20) Raj Parmar: Still need a little work and bugs to be eliminated.
- (2016-01-26) Roland: Veel bugs en interface kan beter
- (2015-12-02) Sam Hasler: indexedDB functionality does not work. It opens a "404" url
- (2015-08-18) Eng Raksa: good for managing local storage
- (2015-08-07) Ji Tae Kim: 개발자 도구에서 볼 수도 있지만 개발자 도구 켜기 귀찮을때 써먹기 좋네요~!
- (2015-05-13) Sean Goresht: It's good; I've been using this extension quite extensively with EmberJS and localStorage. It throws some errors, but it doesn't stop the extension from working. The nicest feature is the ability to send the values from localStorage to console (automatically doing a JSON.parse), so it makes debugging localStorage apps a lot easier. Definitely recommend.
- (2015-04-16) Sven Anders Robbestad: Doesn't refresh automatically
- (2018-08-27, v:1.7.1) Dan Jacobson: Manage storage of other extensions
OK I submitted https://github.com/AndreLion/html5-localstorage-manager/issues/26
- (2018-08-27, v:1.7.1) Dan Jacobson: Manage storage of other extensions
Doesn't manage storage of other extensions, only websites.
- (2018-08-22, v:1.7.1) Larry Wolters: no more storage space
keeps popping up manage storage,when i click it shows full.how do i add more chrome space i am using acer chrome os. please contact me at: [email protected] thanks, larry wolters
- (2017-09-16, v:1.7.1) ANDROID SAMSUNG A3
Hey I really need help with storage an you please help me I don't want to loose my pictures I does e t
- (2017-09-06, v:1.7.1) Shenck Dragos: Cookie problem
1. Set Always show the orange icon in address bar, otherwise on the test page the icon is gray. 2. Load a https page that sets more cookies. 3. Click on orange icon, go to Cookie tab. When I press Remove (or Remove All) nothing happens. 4. if I manually add a cookie, it will be deleted 5. I tried to edit a cookie,after changing the content and pressing Confirm, it returns to the old value.
- (2017-07-02, v:1.7.1) Saikat Guha: broke fb videos
fb videos like say https://www.facebook.com/HappyCatsOnline/videos/vb.1103037019737239/1729514893756112/?type=2&theater are not running after installing this extension. null object was passed to fb's some function for reading data
- (2017-03-14, v:1.7.1) Nichelle Meuzette Sterling-Bias: i agree with the two previous comments.
- (2016-06-20, v:1.7.1) Raj Parmar: Plugin not showing SessionStorage.
The plugin doesn't not activate if the application is using _only_ SessionStorage. It will only show up if something is stored in LocationStorage too.
- (2015-06-27, v:1.7.1) Suggestions
I agree with the above comment and I can see cookies are somewhat editable, but you're missing the most important parts of editing cookies & local storage. First off, it's very important to be able to edit a cookies expiration date since that's what people commonly want to change. Secondly, any edits made to html5 storage or cookies HAVE TO have an option to "lock down" changes so they aren't wiped away when the cache is cleared. Advertisers are starting to utilize cookies and html5 storage to initiate pop-ups to circumvent adblockers. Your extension would be the all-in-one solution if you could implement these features.
- (2015-01-22, v:1.7.1) localforage
I'm not seeing the icon appear on any of my local development sites, even though some of them are storing hundreds of megs of [utf16 compress] data in indexedDB (using localforage). I can't use Chrome to look at the data directly since it just locks up and crashes the developer tools tab.