Manage your local storage and session storage. Save snapshots to the cloud and restore, import/export to file.
** THIS EXTENSION IS FREE TO USE, ONLY THE SNAPSHOTS FEATURE IS A PAID FEATURE ** Hands down, the best and fastest local storage and session storage manager! !! ATTENTION !! This extension is made for the original Google Chrome web browser. Other versions of chrome/chromium may work, but may have limited functionality. **** Paid/Free Trial(30 days) version includes **** * Snapshots module - save up to 50 snapshots in the cloud - edit/delete snapshots of localstorage and sessionstorage - easily restore snapshot from localstorage to sessionstorage and visa versa - automatically refresh web page after restoring a snapshot The snapshots module makes it really easy to develop web sites which have some kind of state (stored in localstorage/sessionstorage) where you want to go back to. **** Free version includes **** - create/update/edit localstorage - create/update/edit sessionstorage - object viewer (pretty JSON) - print objects to console - import/export items from/to localstorage - import/export items from/to sessionstorage - reload the web page after add/edit/delete localstorage/sessionstorage entries - change startup location to localstorage/sessionstorage in the settings page
- (2019-01-28) Perfect and lightweight. Exactly what I was hoping for with a nice UI. Good job developer, keep up the great work!
- (2018-09-26) Tihomir Kit: Worked great (used it for importing/exporting of localStorage data). Had no issues. Thanks for making this plugin, cheers.
- (2018-05-07) Vitaliy Berdinskikh: На мою думку найбільш зручний варіант перегляду: всі данні доступні в одному вікні якє показується поверх основного вікна браузера.
- (2017-05-27) Martijn van der bijl: Great extension, have been looking for something like this for years!
- (2017-05-12) Jos Zant: Nice extension. Works as intended.
- (2017-05-12) Mark Kat: idd easy to use
- (2018-05-17, v:1.3.6) Vitaliy Berdinskikh: Session cookie
Now the addon doesn't show a session cookie. The session cookie has "expire date" equals 31st of December 1969. Could it show session cookies too, please?