Load faster. Earn more with header bidding.
If you're a publisher, you may want to understand how your webpages' header bidding partners are doing - 1. What's the latency from each header bidding partner? 2. Do they load asynchronously or are they blocking my pages? 3. Are they all loaded together in parallel? If not, your page might be under monetized or be suffering from potential impression loss! Use this tool to find out!
- (2019-11-18) Uwe Braun: Not well maintained. New prebid server endpoint missing, Amazon UAM header bidder not recognized.
- (2019-04-28) Aviram Kadosh: Could be much better if was more updated. Last update was on January and many bidders are missing.
- (2018-08-07) Jacek Drobiecki: There should be option to update bidderPatterns. This version is very old and no all bidderPatterns are present.
- (2017-10-20) Rich DeSimine: Does not explain what optimal timeouts should be, only looks at a single request and does not accumulate stats. Not very useful.
- (2017-09-11) Elias Zekria: timeout values makes no sense at all. there is clearly some bug that needs to be fixed.
- (2017-08-11) Brian Layman: Works well on simple 1 auction setups. Otherwise it is useful only for seeing if bids came in or not. If you have multiple providers with multiple auctions, then the advice it gives cannot be credited.
- (2017-03-01) Caleb Sotelo: Does not differentiate between calls from different ad units, or calls to different resources matching the same pattern.
- (2016-10-31) Matthew H: Would awesome if we could add other domains that it can detect. I checked the source, it only detects certain networks. Many other networks are getting into the header bidding game. thanks.
- (2016-09-06) Erik Hovanec: Great tool. Thanks
- (2016-04-27) Dan Meropol: A simple app that just works.
- (2016-02-11) Matt Kendall: Fantastic for troubleshooting prebid implementations.
- (2016-01-15) Wanni Tsai: This is my favorite app!
- (2015-12-18) Steve Truxal: love it
- (2015-12-11) william casper: Awesome!