Adds individual skill strengths back into the duolingo webpage, similar to data on duome.eu
Duo Strength is a browser extension that adds back into the Duolingo webpage an indication of the strength of each skill. Any skills that need strengthening (i.e. not at 100% strength) are displayed in a clickable list at the top of the tree for quick access. Designed to provide much of the information on duome.eu/Username/progress on your duolingo tree itself. If you have comments bugs or issues, or want to help improve this extension, please visit its GitHub page: https://github.com/ToranSharma/Duo-Strength
- (2021-02-02) Jim Cress: why do i do the practice and the red % line does not change?
- (2020-09-27) Anša Vernerová: I highly recommend this extension. Two minor problems I've come across recently: 1) there is a new Finnish course (in beta), but Finnish does not appear in the dropdown list for the "The keyboard must be changed to" option. 2) Every time I come across a multiple choice question, I am told that "DuoKeyboard could not automatically detect the input language for this field, but you can set the language manually."; however, there is no :save these settings button. I suppose a good solution would be to allow me to choose once what needs to be done when DuoKeyboard does not recognize the language and then always use that same choice... (I've not come across this message on any other type of test other than multiple choice.)
- (2020-09-05) Kurtis Miller: Excellent. I love the extra practice button before I get to level 5. Somewhat shames Duo for lacking these features. For example: a skill is cracked, but this extension tells me the skill is 100%. Or, the skill is not full strength, but Duo says "No more XP", you have practiced this enough. I believe the extension is correct. Thank you!
- (2020-07-21) Green Guy: Great extension! I have but one little nit pick: the word practice is mispelt when the skill is level 4 or below.
- (2020-07-16) idiotic dumbass: WOWWW!!! amazing extension. improves the website. love it. would recommend. love Duo lingo. love full stops. love love. love love love love love duolingo love. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
- (2020-01-31) Julia H: This is a wonderful way of making DuoLingo better - I love the way that it blurs out the text, so that I have to learn by ear, instead of by reading. However, lately, I've had an issue with it - one day, after it working well for quite a long time, I went to do my Duo lesson, and the text was not blurred out, and the 'enable text hiding' button wasn't there. I tried uninstalling the extension, and re-installing it, and then that made the 'enable text hiding' button re-appear, but, after about a week or so, the button was again gone and I had to uninstall/reinstall again. I'm using Chrome. The odd thing is that the other features of the extension are still there, even when the 'enable text hiding' button is not. It's not a big deal at all to take a few seconds to re-install it once a week or so, and I absolutely love the extension, which makes Duo so much better, but just mentioning it in case the developed wanted to know. And of course it's probably just me or something on my end, something with my laptop, that's causing the issue.....I have the worst luck with laptops and stuff, so that's make perfect sense. :-)
- (2020-01-16) Dorte Graumann: I find it very helpful, and really love it.
- (2019-12-01) Beata Pietraga: Wspaniałe rozszerzenie. Jestem bardzo zadowolona. A great extension. I am very pleased.
- (2019-10-10) P N: Useful! Do what it says.
- (2019-09-14) Полина Л: The list of skills that needs strengthening doesn't work for some time. But when it worked it was excellent.
- (2019-07-29) M.J. Meece: Overall excellent extension! I highly recommend it.
- (2019-05-15) Carlos Marques: Really good extension to use with Duolingo. Never lost your strengths on skills. I use it everyday since I know this extension. Congratulations!
- (2019-04-30) N A: good
- (2019-01-09) Edjane Stewart: If you use Duolingo to learn a new language, this extension will help you keep your learned skills sharp. Having the list of skills that needs strengthening on the same page as the tree, makes it easier to practice the strengthening exercises, instead of having to go to another page to view which skills needs strengthened. Thank you, Toran, for developing and sharing this extension.