Enables IBM® Rational® Functional Tester - Functional Test support for web applications
IBM Rational Functional Tester for Google Chrome™ IBM® Rational® Functional Tester is an object-oriented automated functional testing tool that tests HTML, Java, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft Visual Basic, Microsoft Silverlight, Eclipse, SAP, Siebel, Adobe Flex, Ajax, Dojo, GEF and Sybase PowerBuilder applications. You can also test Adobe PDF documents, and IBM zSeries®, IBM iSeries®, and IBM pSeries® applications. With IBM Rational Functional Tester, you can test HTML applications that are loaded in Google Chrome browsers in Microsoft Windows environments. You can use the IBM Rational® Functional Tester for Google Chrome™ extension to change the port number for the web server that is used when testing applications loaded in Google Chrome browsers. IBM Rational Functional Tester can be integrated with IBM® Rational® Quality Manager. You can execute functional test scripts from IBM Rational Quality Manager.
- (2019-06-12) Barun Das: good
- (2017-10-04) 전영주: suxes
- (2017-09-28) David Mejia: whats it good for?
- (2015-09-25) GERVASIO GONÇALVES: Sempre da problema Trustter
- (2015-01-08) Mommy&Jacob Doak: is this a virus?????????
- (2014-08-22) Julian Lobert: Did the testers not test this extension before releasing? The latest version is unusable. Initializing after every new page. Fix this
- (2014-07-22) Sambasivam Sathyamoorthy: After this version 1.3, we get an initializing screen and controls are not loaded properly. all my scripts have gone for a toss. Please make the previous versions available.
- (2014-01-17) Manoel David Serra Seca Santiago: Solucionou meu problema!