Live editing text and HTML content of the page with the Sublime Text from the page context or DevTools.
With this extension, the content of an HTML node element can be edited in the well-known Sublime Text editor with real-time updates upon saving of the generated temporary file. It is also possible to use this extension to edit "TEXTAREA", "INPUT[type=search]" and "INPUT[type=text]" elements externally. There are three methods to send contents to the Sublime Editor 1. Use the toolbar button to activate the simple inspector. Then click on the HTML node. To cancel the operation, press the ESC key. 2. Use the DevTools "Elements" panel. A new sub-pane is added to this panel. Select "Edit as HTML", then select an HTML node. When you are ready, press the button to open the content in the Sublime Text editor. 3. Right-click on a "TEXTAREA" and "INPUT[type=text]" element and use the context menu item. This extension is capable of editing multiple nodes at once. Each editor has its own unique temporary text file, and upon saving the content of its node gets updated. These files are saved on your operating system's temporary directory with a random filename. With this extension, you can use the DevTools panel to convert an external script or an external CSS resource to an internal equivalent. This way, the content of these remote resources can be sent to the external editor. The following file extensions are used when a temporary resource is created: 1. HTML -> if innerHTML or outerHTML content is sent to the external editor 2. JS -> if an inline script is being edited 3. TXT -> If an editable area is being edited --- Legal Sublime Text is a trademark of Sublime HQ Pty Ltd, registered in the U.S. and other countries. This extension is an independent project and has no relationship with this product.
- (2021-07-18) ACES -GROUP: need upgrade SUBLIME Text 3 is out...ST-4 is not recognized...path confused with numbering i guess Works Super-fast ..with sublime .On canary or chrome...after defined the Path on Windows-10pro ..wish to have it for Atom. Then I do not need to copy paste
- (2021-04-29) Speedy Pendragon: I agree, it's the worst.
- (2021-04-29) Dewey Pendragon: Horrible, that's all you need to know.
- (2020-01-21) Cường Nguyễn Hữu: Awsome
- (2020-01-09) Christopher Söhngen: Perfect little helper. Thank you for sharing!
- (2019-07-18) Jonathan Lawrence: Every time I click on the extension tab I get a notification that the website can't be opened.
- (2019-06-21) marcel malonga hubo: très pratique super !
- (2019-05-17) Антон Ревякин: Не работает с локальным html файлом, нужно получение фокуса на браузере после сохранения в ST и все равно секунд 5 ждать. Вручную быстрее
- (2019-03-15) Afar Liu: 好用
- (2019-02-12) The best of the best [email protected]
- (2018-09-26) Srt Abdullah: Well
- (2018-09-01) Fumiya I: Good plugin. You can use Atom or another editor also probably. The plugin seems having some bugs such as file path not open on Windows sublime but plenty can use it.
- (2018-02-22) Rui Rascasso: Não suporta o Sublime instalado em modo portable. Não deixa mudar o comando para personalizar a chamada do executável.
- (2018-01-09) michael steiner: It does't work! All you get is a link to the developers website. But you can,t do anything with this. Yet another failed extension on google.
- (2017-10-21) Sah Roni: ok