Edit an HTML element and all its child nodes in Sublime Text editor with real-time updates
With this extension, the content of an HTML node element can be edited in Sublime Text with real-time updates upon saving of the generated temporary file. It is also possible to use this extension to edit textarea and input[type=text] elements. There are two methods to send an HTML node to the Sublime Editor 1. Use the toolbar button to activate the simple inspector. Then click on the HTML node. To cancel the operation, press the Esc key. 2. Use the dev tools "Elements" panel. A new sub-pane is added to this panel. Select "Edit as HTML", then select an HTML node. When you are ready, press the button to open the content in the Sublime Text editor. Note: You can edit multiple nodes simultaneously with this extension Note: Files are stored in the OS temporary directory, so there is no need to delete them manually Note: As of version 0.1.3, it is possible to use the external editor to edit editable input and textarea elements. This is useful if the built-in editor is not suitable or it is not resizable Note: You can use the devtools panel to convert an external script or an external CSS resource to an internal equivalent. This way you can send the content to the external editor. The following extensions are used when a temporary resource is created: 1. HTML -> if innerHTML or outerHTML content is sent to the external editor 2. JS -> if an inline script is being edited 3. TXT -> If an editable area is being edited For more info please visit: https://add0n.com/edit-as-html.html?from=sublime For bug reports use: https://github.com/belaviyo/edit-as-html/issues
- (2020-01-21) Cường Nguyễn Hữu: Awsome
- (2020-01-09) Christopher Söhngen: Perfect little helper. Thank you for sharing!
- (2019-07-18) Jonathan Lawrence: Every time I click on the extension tab I get a notification that the website can't be opened.
- (2019-06-21) marcel malonga hubo: très pratique super !
- (2019-05-17) Антон Ревякин: Не работает с локальным html файлом, нужно получение фокуса на браузере после сохранения в ST и все равно секунд 5 ждать. Вручную быстрее
- (2019-04-12) ACES -GROUP: Works Super-fast ..with sublime.........on canary or chrome...after defined the Path on Windows-10pro ..wish to have it for Atom..then I do not need to copy paste
- (2019-03-15) Afar Liu: 好用
- (2019-02-12) The best of the best [email protected]
- (2018-09-26) Srt Abdullah: Well
- (2018-09-01) Fumiya I: Good plugin. You can use Atom or another editor also probably. The plugin seems having some bugs such as file path not open on Windows sublime but plenty can use it.
- (2018-02-22) Rui Rascasso: Não suporta o Sublime instalado em modo portable. Não deixa mudar o comando para personalizar a chamada do executável.
- (2018-01-09) michael steiner: It does't work! All you get is a link to the developers website. But you can,t do anything with this. Yet another failed extension on google.
- (2017-10-21) Sah Roni: ok