The Supermetrics Google Marketing Platform power tools for smart digital marketers and analysts.
- (2019-12-09) Phil Pearce: I do lots of GTM training session and the GTM injector feature within this plugin works perfectly for interactive training. Its a life saver! I used to use a different plugin for this task, but I have now switch to this - as its better (and free). Additionally, the UI improve such as sort custom dimensions, increased visible screen, and making the interface more colourful are nice touches. As GA & GTM interface development has slowed down, it good to see that Stephane has built a plugin that resolves some of the common issues and enhances the user experience. Huge kudos to him for building this! He`s a legend.
- (2019-10-30) Gus Martin: What a beauty!!!!! This extension makes GTM even easier to use!... The lookup table copy/paste functionality is a life saver!
- (2019-10-28) Barry Mann: Must-have extension for Google Analytics & GTM Practitioners.
- (2019-10-10) Chris Walton: It's a useful tool, but if you have multiple chrome logins, expect to get spammed with the constant notifications of updates, it's the only extension that keeps opening up a new tab highlighting all the changes. Cool idea, but far too needy
- (2019-08-16) Ryan Levander: This is a MUST own for anyone who is in the data world. I actually had this tool, and asked Stéphane if he could make a slight modification as to how I was seeing an integration every time I would go into Google Analytics segments. He listened and fixed it very quickly. Top notch support for a free (even though I happily donate to it) extension. What a great extension from a great guy who's really here to help us all. Bravo, Stéphane...you make nerding out in data even more fun than it already is! :)
- (2019-07-24) Danny Mawani Holmgaard: Davinci tools gives us all of the features we never knew how desperately we needed it. My highest recommendations - Thanks for making my work easier Stéphan!
- (2019-07-24) Julian Erbsloeh: I use this extension every day, across Google Analytics, GTM and Data Studio, the fact that it is free is amazing. What's even better is that it is continuously growing and improving, as the tools and the landscape change. Not long, I sent a feature request to Stephane, the developer to auto-enable sampling being highlighted in Data Studio and it only took a couple of weeks to appear in the next release! This is amazing, thank you Stephane for making our lives easier!
- (2019-06-18) JF Amprimoz: Dozens of little things (and some big ones) that make life so much easier for Analytics/GTM/DS users!
- (2019-06-04) Matthew Niederberger: How could I forget to rate this? Absolutely a must have extension for anyone using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. Brings some well needed functionality to the table. Well done Stéphan!
- (2019-04-28) Paul Hodges: Stephane,the author of this add-on worked tirelessly to figure out why the app wasn't working properly on my computer. Other authors would ignore you after a while. After several exchanges and adjustments he pinpointed the problem and fixed it!! Booya!! In the process he's enhanced its utility so that it will function properly on a wider variety of user IP configurations. I have no doubt now that this add-on has made Google Analytics more relevant for me now that I am not counting myself as a site visitor to my own website. It drove me crazy that my site visitor stats were skewed by my own visits during site maintenance and upgrades. It's a great add-on if you want to accurately monitor your website's visitors!
- (2019-04-24) So useful, absolutely a must-have!
- (2019-04-04) Julius Fedorovicius: A great extension that enhances and eases the usage of GTM, GA, etc. If I was on GTM creators' team, I'd take a look at Da Vinci for inspiration what other useful features could be developed :)
- (2018-08-03) Jenna Moakley: Best tool as chrome extension I've ever downloaded! Very useful and stocked full with features! Brillant features, I might add. Thank you so much for creating this!
- (2018-08-02) Makes working with GTM, GA ve Data Studio much more easier.
- (2018-06-26) Sholto McNeilage: Working in an agency across a huge amount of GA & GTM accounts this plugin has been a godsend since I started using it a week or so ago. One of those tools you wish you'd found earlier.
- (2017-12-08) Maichel JDE: Absolutely great addition for GA
- (2017-12-07) Christopher Guillou: This tool is just almost too good to be true ... seriously ! Can't wait for the upcoming new features :)
- (2017-07-06) Pedro Pinto: some awesome feature to enhance G.A. usability. Great job!
- (2017-05-24) Ali Shah: Awesome add on. Love the heatmap :)
- (2017-05-23) Addis: Love it
- (2017-05-19) Anna Lytics: Great little browser extension that addresses a number of GA issues and adds some neat functionality. Well done.
- (2018-11-09, v:2018.11.5) Problem using heatmap icons
Hi, when I click on a colour picker icon on a column header it also activates the sort by functionatily. In the end I just get the table sorted by the column and no heatmap. I'm not sure if this is due to updated GA UI (rounded menus) but it seems to have coincided at least on my machine.
- (2018-11-07, v:2018.11.5) Trent Walters: DA Vinci not showing up in data Studio
I just installed your chrome extension. I can see the enhanced by Da Vinci icon in Analytics and the new features. However, I don't see the Da Vinci Icon or new feature in Data Studio
- (2018-11-05, v:2018.11.2) Suomen Digimarkkinointi: Multiple Google Accounts
Hi Stephane, Thanks for the great plugin. In the last two versions or so, however, when I'm logged in to several Google accounts, every GTM tab resets to the "default" account. When I disable the extension, I can work on different tag manager accounts (like I used to before). Thanks!
- (2018-07-10, v:2018.5.1) Adding a GTM code
Hi Stéphane, Currently when I go in Preview mode in GTM, my Google Tag Assistant extension indicates that there is an additional GTM Tag (GTM-NPD7ZLB) that is associated with the DaVinci Tools. What does it do?
- (2018-07-05, v:2018.5.1) Alexander Abell: Still supported?
I recently shared this plugin with some colleagues and my boss replied with, "Did Google start supporting the Chrome plugin again? Or is this a new one? Last I heard it was no longer an official tool and did not report accurate results consistently." I couldn't find any information to back this up. Is this tool still supported?
- (2018-05-16, v:2018.5.1) Paco de Boer: A/B test calculator not working
I only get to see the yellow box with instructions. the "Pick" hyperlink just takes me to the "Home" section in GA. I can not select any metrics...
- (2018-04-20, v:2018.4.17) Export API missing GA
Report API option under Export is missing. Could you please help?
- (2018-04-19, v:2018.4.17) Faissal Ait: Hide Me for GA
After the last update the Hide Me toggle button to block GA tracking from current machine is no longer working. I click the toggle, it turns red but after refreshing the GA page it turns green and GA blocking is no longer working.
- (2018-04-09, v:2017.12.7.1) Oliver Neumann: Da Vinci no longer in GA Available
Askey my colleagues, they have the problem either. Tried Re-Install, but the little TemperatureIcons in the Columns still doesn't show up. However in the GA Header it says "Enhanced bei Da Vinci". I am confused what to do. Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181
- (2018-02-16, v:2017.12.7.1) A/B Testing available?
Is the feature A/B Testing still available? I can not find it. Thank you very much