Saves the current web page as one file with all external dependencies (style, script, images) downloaded and inlined
- (2023-04-20) 随风而行: 下载成单一html文件, 支持js
- (2022-03-11) NOUM: Doesn't work on resources that use relative paths. Example of visited page: https://example.com/some/paths/page.html <script src="js/jquery.js"></script> turned into https://example.com/js/jquery.js when it should be https://example.com/some/paths/js/jquery.js which generates a load of 404
- (2021-05-25) Serdar Myradov: gives an error 209
- (2021-05-20) Elias Power: Good Job!
- (2021-04-18) Hassan Sabir: an error occured press f12 to see what is it, broken page saved
- (2020-07-11) Aykan Akkayagil: It works just perfect. Better than any other extension. Saves whole websites / parts as standalone working files.
- (2020-01-05) Деловой Пун: Not correct save page https://www.nix.ru/scripts/2basket.php?ssid_override=bd1ba07b2b0411eaafeea4bf0168dfeb
- (2019-07-13) Red Fox: Очень очень очень плохо. Сохраненные страницы весят много а содержат мало.
- (2019-05-23) Станіслав Буценко: Требует доработки. Страница сохраняется кривая.
- (2019-03-12) Isaac Naylor: It works
- (2019-03-06) Sakorn Saokaew: It's working for me. Try it yourself before trusting the reviews.
- (2019-01-10) John Smith: расширение только htm , нет ни mht ни maff . =(
- (2018-12-10) Chook Kin Wai 祝健玮: no idea why 1 star was given by some users... look fine for me
- (2018-12-08) Salar Zeynali: People complaining and giving 1star rating, and then don't answer the dev's question to give some aid in solving possible bugs. This kind of behaviour always makes me mad...
- (2018-11-03) Daren Beattie: Some of the 1-star reviews had me worried, but this extension worked perfectly for me on all three pages I just tried. One of them took a couple of minutes to resolve 77 external references, but it finished successfully. I ended up looking for something like this extension because I had previously been using Firefox to save a complete web page, which works fine, but Firefox likes to use odd characters in the file and folder names (a pipe to separate the domain name from the page title, plus any characters the page authors put in the title). This extension uses a sane file name, and no external references to insane file paths are needed.
- (2018-05-17) Simon Baars: Hopeful extension, sadly it kept loading indefinitely after clicking save webpage...
- (2018-01-16) Katalin Kelemen: This doesn't work at all. Stay away!
- (2017-12-20) André Luiz França Batista: Doesnt work at all. Try at different websites. Waste of a time.
- (2017-12-02) Kiril Volkov: Just doesn't work. When you click it nothing happens, no error report. Tried it on a different PC, nothing happens. Turned off other extentions - same story.
- (2017-11-29) William Kolasa: Doesn't work. I clicked the button and nothing happens. Also, there's no option to configure where files are saved. I downloaded this extension on 11/29/17.
- (2017-10-17) share apps3: good job flawless
- (2017-01-03) Bas Franke: I've been looking ages for something like this!
- (2022-07-19, v:1.5.0) Prem Singh: page saver
How this use?
- (2022-07-10, v:1.5.0) Noneofa Ubiz: Error processing image url with embedded colon [ : ]
Ths is a valid url, but it fails with your save extension. This particular photo album widget uses /:/ to separate their image modifications from whatever URL args you may need to pass to "get" the image. https://img1.wsimg.com/isteam/ip/static/transparent_placeholder.png/:/rs=w:600,h:300,cg:true,m,i:true/qt=q:1/ll=n:true
- (2019-12-08, v:1.4.1) MBM business: The tool saves all pages well without saving the name of the page or the date
The tool saves all pages well without saving the name of the page or the date, and this is the most important thing that saves the entire file with its name so that we do not have to modify and write the name of the hole every time Therefore, I removed the tool from the browser
- (2019-12-08, v:1.4.1) MBM business: The tool saves all pages well without saving the name of the page
The tool saves all pages well without saving the name of the page or the date, and this is the most important thing that saves the entire file with its name so that we do not have to modify and write the name of the hole every time, Therefore, I removed the tool from the browser .
- (2018-03-26, v:1.3.0) Blade Jack: Didn't download all images
http://animatorexpo.com/girl/ Can you try this site. It doesn't download all images. And images slider don't work.
- (2018-02-04, v:1.2.2) Does not work
Downloaded extension, nothing happens when I click on the icon.
- (2017-12-06, v:1.2.2) Giuseppe Pergolesi: Only html
- (2017-12-03, v:1.2.2) Giuseppe Pergolesi: More options
1) Save folder 2) Save in folder without prompt.
- (2017-12-03, v:1.2.2) Giuseppe Pergolesi: Confirm problem.
I have the same problem of Pedro, clicking on the icon nothing append. If I use the context menù it works.
- (2017-11-11, v:1.2.1) Not working
Hi, Try to use this but when pressing button nothing happens. Fail.
- (2017-10-25, v:1.2.1) Pedro Rocha: Not working
Hello, When I click the icon, nothing happens. Have no problem with webarchive, for instance. Thank you