The simplest and most advanced testing automation tool, using Adaptive Learning and Computer Vision image validation.
- (2021-11-12) Philipp Stelzer: It is a good app but it breaks the (at) shortcut for MacOS keyboards in Chrome: option+L in my case on a QWERTZ keyboard.
- (2020-02-25) Shawn Jaques: Records everything you need it to. Drag and drop, iFrames, scroll... when used with the testim app, it's really easy to add assertions or conditions.
- (2019-11-22) Liviu Lupei: Too basic. Does not support a lot of elements.
- (2017-12-29) M. Tariq Aziz: Google oauth login should suffice to use the app. But NO. You MUST disclose your contact number. WTH
- (2017-10-03) Mau Doe: Amazing tool! Very friendly and easy to understand!
- (2016-12-05) Ariel Assaraf: Amazing tool, a little rough on the edges of the onboarding but totally worth the 30 minutes of getting to know it. Been working with Selenium for quite a while and this tool just makes it so much easier and stable.
- (2016-07-12) Anastasiya: Amazing extension and great support! :)) I think it can be used not only for testing, but also for any user who has returning tasks, this tool can make his life much easier :))
- (2015-12-22) The Chernish: great tool! much anticipated. for some reason I can't save any test. Getting error: Cannot read property 'child' of my_test_name
- (2015-09-18) David Virtser: Partially works, but very hard to manage it for few reasons: 1. No stop capture button on plugin icon. Not clear when does capture stops if at all. 2. The website scenario editor is extremely slow. I can't really fine tune my tests this way, it should be instant to be usable.
- (2015-09-13) Benjamin Gruenbaum: Great product, makes my life easier when I need to automate things. A lot better then the alternatives!
- (2015-09-13) Oshri Kdoshim: That tool i dream about :) Thanks!!
- (2015-07-29) Or Garfunkel: The recording is amazing - (supports iframes, ajax calls, and more), the image validation is super easy and saves a lot of work, and the playback actually works.
- (2021-05-25, v:1.893.0) Suganya Ramanan: Hi,
How do I update the testim extension version and where to check the version
- (2020-11-27, v:1.831.0) Paul Albrecht: Breaks the @ Key on German Keyboards
When the Extention ist insatalled the @ Key (Option L) on German Keyboards stops working.
- (2020-04-06, v:1.736.0) Swati Gupta: Why Testim
What is the reason for developing Testim? Why this particular type of testing technology? Which situations is it good for and less good for? how mature you think Testim is? Is it suitable for use by companies developing real-world software at scale? Why / why not? Q3.3. how you plan to evolve and develop testim going forward. What are the main improvements needed to take the tool to the next level?
- (2020-02-06, v:1.712.0) Dhanshri Sonawane: incorrect extension
when downloaded it shows , Download was not a valid extension or user script