The simplest and most advanced testing automation tool, using Adaptive Learning and Computer Vision image validation.
Test automation platform, loved by both QA & Devs. *OUR QA TOOLS* AUTOMATE - Create stable tests in minutes - Testim uses machine learning to know your app better, helping you focus on the business logic instead of maintaining your tests. RUN - Run thousands of tests in parallel - Track & Schedule your test runs - Understand exactly what went wrong - Testim captures screenshots of any interaction taken to create the test, video of the test scenario, HTML DOM and other debugging helpers. CAPTURE - Capture screenshots & videos to report bugs straight from your browser - Publish bugs to your bug tracker (e.g Jira, Trello) - Reproduce bug scenarios with a click LIVE in your browser
- (2020-02-25) Shawn Jaques: Records everything you need it to. Drag and drop, iFrames, scroll... when used with the testim app, it's really easy to add assertions or conditions.
- (2019-11-22) Liviu Lupei: Too basic. Does not support a lot of elements.
- (2017-12-29) M. Tariq Aziz: Google oauth login should suffice to use the app. But NO. You MUST disclose your contact number. WTH
- (2017-10-03) Mau Doe: Amazing tool! Very friendly and easy to understand!
- (2016-12-05) Ariel Assaraf: Amazing tool, a little rough on the edges of the onboarding but totally worth the 30 minutes of getting to know it. Been working with Selenium for quite a while and this tool just makes it so much easier and stable.
- (2016-07-12) Anastasiya: Amazing extension and great support! :)) I think it can be used not only for testing, but also for any user who has returning tasks, this tool can make his life much easier :))
- (2015-12-22) The Chernish: great tool! much anticipated. for some reason I can't save any test. Getting error: Cannot read property 'child' of my_test_name
- (2015-09-18) David Virtser: Partially works, but very hard to manage it for few reasons: 1. No stop capture button on plugin icon. Not clear when does capture stops if at all. 2. The website scenario editor is extremely slow. I can't really fine tune my tests this way, it should be instant to be usable.
- (2015-09-13) Benjamin Gruenbaum: Great product, makes my life easier when I need to automate things. A lot better then the alternatives!
- (2015-09-13) Oshri Kdoshim: That tool i dream about :) Thanks!!
- (2015-07-29) Or Garfunkel: The recording is amazing - (supports iframes, ajax calls, and more), the image validation is super easy and saves a lot of work, and the playback actually works.
- (2020-04-06, v:1.736.0) Swati Gupta: Why Testim
What is the reason for developing Testim? Why this particular type of testing technology? Which situations is it good for and less good for? how mature you think Testim is? Is it suitable for use by companies developing real-world software at scale? Why / why not? Q3.3. how you plan to evolve and develop testim going forward. What are the main improvements needed to take the tool to the next level?
- (2020-02-06, v:1.712.0) Dhanshri Sonawane: incorrect extension
when downloaded it shows , Download was not a valid extension or user script