The simplest and most advanced testing automation tool, using Adaptive Learning and Computer Vision image validation.
Test automation platform, loved by both QA & Devs. *OUR QA TOOLS* AUTOMATE - Create stable tests in minutes - Testim uses machine learning to know your app better, helping you focus on the business logic instead of maintaining your tests. RUN - Run thousands of tests in parallel - Track & Schedule your test runs - Understand exactly what went wrong - Testim captures screenshots of any interaction taken to create the test, video of the test scenario, HTML DOM and other debugging helpers. CAPTURE - Capture screenshots & videos to report bugs straight from your browser - Publish bugs to your bug tracker (e.g Jira, Trello) - Reproduce bug scenarios with a click LIVE in your browser
- (2020-02-25) Shawn Jaques: Records everything you need it to. Drag and drop, iFrames, scroll... when used with the testim app, it's really easy to add assertions or conditions.
- (2019-11-22) Liviu Lupei: Too basic. Does not support a lot of elements.
- (2017-12-29) M. Tariq Aziz: Google oauth login should suffice to use the app. But NO. You MUST disclose your contact number. WTH
- (2017-10-03) Mauricio Rodriguez: Amazing tool! Very friendly and easy to understand!
- (2016-12-05) Ariel Assaraf: Amazing tool, a little rough on the edges of the onboarding but totally worth the 30 minutes of getting to know it. Been working with Selenium for quite a while and this tool just makes it so much easier and stable.
- (2016-07-12) Anastasiya: Amazing extension and great support! :)) I think it can be used not only for testing, but also for any user who has returning tasks, this tool can make his life much easier :))
- (2015-12-22) The Chernish: great tool! much anticipated. for some reason I can't save any test. Getting error: Cannot read property 'child' of my_test_name
- (2015-09-18) David Virtser: Partially works, but very hard to manage it for few reasons: 1. No stop capture button on plugin icon. Not clear when does capture stops if at all. 2. The website scenario editor is extremely slow. I can't really fine tune my tests this way, it should be instant to be usable.
- (2015-09-13) Benjamin Gruenbaum: Great product, makes my life easier when I need to automate things. A lot better then the alternatives!
- (2015-09-13) Oshri Kdoshim: That tool i dream about :) Thanks!!
- (2015-07-29) Or Garfunkel: The recording is amazing - (supports iframes, ajax calls, and more), the image validation is super easy and saves a lot of work, and the playback actually works.
- (2020-02-06, v:1.712.0) Dhanshri Sonawane: incorrect extension
when downloaded it shows , Download was not a valid extension or user script