Find Selenium Objects - id, name and custom attributes highlighted in different colors for easier test automation
Spot all the available id, name and custom attributes- highlighted in different colors for web automation using Selenium WebDriver. This chrome extension - SOF, helps to find all the objects without searching through the DOM. And the id,name and custom attribute values are displayed while hovering on the colored fields. This way you can see the availability of Selenium objects in every page and you can ask the application developer to add the attributes right away for building robust automation test code when you are running fast in Agile. *Custom attributes will be continually added on request https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX3JKYFgIPY
- (2020-03-07) Donovan Phoenix: does not work
- (2019-11-07) Baran Hajiesmailoo: This is not working. Just tried even on the hotels.com as the video, and it didnt work...
- (2019-05-21) Wasiu Bash: wonderful software
- (2019-04-04) Rob Claremont Works: Cannot find all objects. Hover over a button and it gives the same ID as the same banner the button sits in. Maybe as well use Chrome devs tools.
- (2017-07-24) Sebastian Manderline: useless unless your website is basic. unable to locate any object
- (2017-05-11) Jeffrey Chen: This does find id and name of all the elements and show it to you via a balloon pop up. However it does NOT allow you to copy/paste any of the id nor names making it impossible to use against ASP.NET web forms as all the ID and Names are extreme long. You will never be able to type just by seeing the ids. Not to mention the balloon pop up will disappear after a few seconds.
- (2017-04-05) Radu Marinescu: all the links have the same id
- (2017-02-15) Sunirmal Dey: Wonderful... thanks
- (2017-02-10) Parna Bolel: Will help to identify objects in chrome browser.
- (2017-02-10) Ershad Hasan Elis: Good Job!! Will help us to identify the object in easy way in chrome.