Search the Ruby on Rails API Documentation
Easily search the Ruby on Rails API docs within Chrome. This extension adds an omnibox command called 'rd'. How to use this: 1. Type 'rd' in the search bar and hit space, this will trigger the extension 2. Type whatever you are looking for, you will see a dropdown list with suggestions 3. Choose an entry from the dropdown list and hit enter to go to the docs. Source code available here: http://github.com/romeroadrian/rails-doc-search
- (2016-06-04) Brandon C: Awesome!
- (2014-07-25) hassan saleh: this is spam..gives me ads all over chrome
- (2012-06-14) Taigan Dev: It's amazingly fast and takes me right to the docs that I need. Thanks for this!
- (2017-12-12, v:0.1.3) Todd Sattel: wont open on my homepage
Itjust goes to the chrome menu
- (2016-07-30, v:0.1.3) Ext Guru: Partnership request
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Ruby on Rails API Search" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] [email protected]
- (2016-07-06, v:0.1.3) alex reyes: rails version
Is there a way to search for specific version of rails?
- (2014-09-16, v:0.1.3) Denis Lysenko: Extension doesnt work
'rd' trigger doesn't work