Instant access to the search bars every Rails developer needs
Extension provides access to the search bars every Rails developer needs: - GitHub - Rails API - Ruby-DOC - Ruby Gems Click the icon or press CTRL+SHIFT+F to bring up the search boxes. Select the target one with TAB. Type in the search phrase and press ENTER. Results will display in the current tab. If you already have a binding for the default shortcut, extension will NOT overwrite it. You can set your own in Chrome settings. You can check out the source code: https://github.com/pawurb/railsSearchKit
- (2018-06-18) Ken: Awesome little plugin, thanks!
- (2015-08-07) Дэн чег: (add )Добавьте Rails Tool box
- (2013-11-29) Kevin Hsieh: i've been looking for something just like this. thank you. i love you
- (2018-09-03, v:0.2.4) Taylor Liss: New Tab
Would it be possible provide an option for opening search results in a new tab?
- (2015-08-07, v:0.2.4) Дэн чег: add Rails Tool box
add Rails Tool box
- (2014-01-02, v:0.2.3) RubyToolbox
Hey, great tool! I'd love to see RubyToolbox in here too. I frequently use it and gitHub to vet gem solutions... https://www.ruby-toolbox.com/